i think he's had them for as long ive known him

O_____________O

poor him~~

hes not even old....

=0=

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Im 19 this year and so far i've found one strand of grey/white hair which was this year >< my friend pointed it out and when i pulled it out it was black at the end and then blonde and near the roots its white D:

Guest l♥velyLily

I've had them since 5th grade, I'm in 7th grade now. :( What's really disappointing is that most of them are white at the tip, and then gradually get blacker, and I guess thats bad. People sometimes point them out and I'm just like, "..."

Guest PrincessBoa

Hm, I haven't ever had gray/white hair before.. and I'm 17.

I guess it just depends on your genes and such.. cause I know a few people who have a whole head of grey hair and they're my age, and it's because their parents had it at that age also.

My mom's almost 40 and she has only 2-3 whiteish/grey hair? I think it's only because of stress though.. >< Cause she's been under it lately and these 2-3 grey / white hairs suddenly popped up around that time. :S

-PrincessBoa

Guest lala-rainbow92

sadly, when i was 7.

now im 17, nearly half of head is

grey colour and the other half brown

it looks cool though =)

Archived