When Did Your Grey Hair Began To Grow?

tteeetime

I don't have grey hair yet since i'm only 14..

But some people grow their grey hair at a very young age. Like this one girl i know,

her grey hair began to grow when she was in year 5. Every now and then, i would come over to her

house and help her pluck it LOL

So my question is, if you have grey hair, when did it began to grow? Like at what age?

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I have about 7 or 8 white hairs. They are usually pure white, but sometimes they are black at the root (which is a good sign!) or at the tip (which is bad).

I've had them since I was quite young I think, around 11?

Guest tofuxx

i just found 2 strands yesterday.. im 19. and one of it had black at the roots. ive never seen that before.. does it mean the strand is growing black again?

Guest LUVSSOURCREAM

i just recently found a strand of white hair from root to tip. im 23. im sure there's some in my head somewhere i think its fairly normal. i found a strand or two on my friends hair as i was dying her hair like.......4or so years ago

Guest madaristocrat

omg I've had them since I was like 9-10. It was pretty noticeable too and everyone always said I think too much. haha But now I dye my hair so you can't see them til it grows out. XP

Guest CorrectionYourWrongImRight

i dont have any at all. im 21 tho.

my mom JUST started getting a few *knock on wood*. and shes in her mid 50's

Guest mentalfiction

A few years ago and I'm 15.

It's kinda annoying lol. My friends keep picking up a strand of my hair and going "*GASP* You have grey hair!" waah I already know stop rubbing it in my face :P

I find it kinda funny tho xD but my cousin is like 16 and half of his head is GREY, like literally.

Guest iyaiyayeo

i was 10 when i had my first gray hair. then i think i was in high school when i had another one. ugh, it's in the genes.

Guest CaramelSweetie

I'm 17, and I haven't noticed any greys in my hair but then again, I dye my hair. I have a friend who started growing them young too.

Guest ephemeral.

Probably a few years ago.

Last time my mom check for grey hairs, I had 8 or something. =.=

It sucks since it's usually only 1 cm from the root.

My white/grey hair only grows when I'm stress.

I remember after the finals, my friend found 3 strands of white hair.

She was laughing at me and said I'm becoming older. (she's actually the one who's older lol)

but I told her it must've been "stress"

Archived