♪ ☆ 「C.N Blue (씨엔블루) Official Thread」 ♪ ☆

Guest iluvemdan

• Replies 13.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Jung YongHwa updates !!!
2aj43k4.jpg
@CNBLUE_4: 안녕하세요! 정용화에요!ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ오늘생일입니대이…ㅋㅋㅋ여러분덕분에너무행복한생일이에요!!!ㅋㅋㅋ다시한번감사드립니다!ㅋㅋㅋ여러분사랑해요! 앨범도열심히작업중이니기대하시라~~~
@CNBLUE_4:Hello! JYH Here! ㅋ ㅋ ㅋ ㅋ ㅋ ㅋ ㅋ Today is my birthday ... ㅋ ㅋ ㅋ Thanks to all this I am very happy birthday! ㅋ ㅋ ㅋ Thanks again! ㅋ ㅋ ㅋ I love you all! I'm working harder for the new album, please follow us ~ ~ ~
Cre:CNBlue Twitter
-------------------
[Mnet] Wide Entertainment News-YongHwa cut, the master pump reckless comments.
<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/Re2UGMVYCLI" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Guest ami189

id="watch-headline-title"[Fancam] 120622 CN Blue @ Hong Kong Airport (Arrival) Yong Hwa ssi looked very happy, his wide bright smile.....flusterates others.... And cute Jung Shin with V sign:

Cr: ccwing620

Cr: loveCC1314

id="watch-headline-title"[12.06.22] KBS2 You Hee Yeol's Sketchbook JUNIEL & CNBLUE (Yong Hwa)
Part 1: according to @Indonesiaboice, when MC asked Juniel what she thought about a man like Yong Hwa, she hesitated little bit and said Yong Hwa has a lot of money  ^_____^ .
MC& Yong Hwa: LOL , start at 10:05

Part 2:

Cr: JUNIEL4200

Guest luna1430278013

happy birthday yonghwa... we all love you and wish you success everywhere you are ^^

Guest anne0129

@ami189 Thank you for the links and fanaccount. OMG!!! How I wish I can see them live too. One day I will make this dream come true. kekekeke Again thanks for the pix and fancams. It seems it was amazing. 

Guest ami189

@Anne0129: You're welcome ^^ . Yeh, that's my dream too and also for Boices' in general . Hope the day we can make it true is no longer far ......Fighting for our dreams and pls share with us once you achieve it.

Guest anne0129

@ami189 will definitely share my experience if and when that comes.  I've been flooded with amazing fancams and HD pictures of the boys in HK. kekeke  Let us fight for our dreams to come true so I need to work harder to earn more money for the boys. LOL

Guest ami189

Hello Boice, sharing my fancams from HK Music Bank ~~

"I'm A Loner" & "Love"

http://youtu.be/cCekJlasiew

Not sure of the song title ^^

http://youtu.be/2U5ABScy37c

"Hey You"

http://youtu.be/Nve92HAWTaE

Jung Yonghwa's solo special stage "Try To Remember" - Love Rain Ost

http://youtu.be/9cRUeyE9R-8

@Anne0129: yeh, me too ....but i've been distracted by them a lot ....FIGHTING !!!

You are daebak @Wendy !!!! thanks so much for sharing wooooooowwww you attended the Mubank in HK. You must have enjoyed great time right ? ...eventhough i just watched it through others' fancam & pics, i haven't got over it yet..... woaaaa I wish i had been there like you too T__T ......

I love the talk part in your 1st fancam "I'm A loner & Love", Yong Hwa greeted the audience in Cantonese LOL, he was super hilarious really... and spoke in English that he's learning Chinese...."I love Hong Kong" => Yong Hwa ah, you know how to drive your fans crazy by your fan service huh ??

then all CNBLUE member counted from 5 to 1 & posed for fans to take pictures, was it ? LOL

Your vid of Try to remember is a closed up take. Were you that close to him ?

Btw the 2nd song is Intuition ^^ 

Another fan cam for Ending _ CNBLUE focus: The kids followed their leader all the time hahaaha ....Cute Jong Hyun & Yong Hwa dancing, Jung Shin & Min Hyuk raised up CNBLUE towel :

Cr:

Youtube

@ami189, glad to share what I filmed, and thanks for the song title ~~ I was not that close to Yonghwa when he did his solo stage twice..haha, he had to sing again due to some hitch. The emcees already hinted that Beast would be up next but the lights came on and then dimmed again :) Then the Cantonese emcee said YH would perform one more time ! 3 girls beside me were their fans and they were like jumping up and down and the gallery floor was shaking and my camera was shaking due to their jumping..haha ! That explained the shakiness of my clips :) During pose for cameras, Minyhuk said.."One more time!" and he gave the V sign. I think he was not ready behind his drums..so cute ^^ 

Guest luna1430278013

@Wendy  thx for sharing your fancams ..you are exeptional ...and you were at the concert too ..lucky girl ...
@ami189 i wish we were all there screaming and cheering cnblue ...when will that time come???      :((always dreaming of cnblue to come and perform in a place near  ..kkkk  [-O<

Guest ami189

@Wendy : @ami189, glad to share what I filmed, and thanks for the song title ~~ I was not that close to Yonghwa when he did his solo stage twice..haha, he had to sing again due to some hitch. The emcees already hinted that Beast would be up next but the lights came on and then dimmed again

:)

Then the Cantonese emcee said YH would perform one more time ! 3 girls beside me were their fans and they were like jumping up and down and the gallery floor was shaking and my camera was shaking due to their jumping..haha ! That explained the shakiness of my clips

:)

During pose for cameras, Minyhuk said.."One more time!" and he gave the V sign. I think he was not ready behind his drums..so cute ^^ 

LOL your camera was shaking by the jumping of 3 girls nearby hahaha, yeh i can understand how excited they were cause i would be the same if I were them ^___^ Cute MinHyuk "one more time" :x , he'd like to have good pics.... Thanks once again for sharing your fancam with us !!!!!

@Luna: yeh, it would be more than great if we could be there screaming all together....let's pray for that day to come soon ....

* This vid where Leader asked fans Do you know Heartstring ? LOL he often asked this question and mentioned about Heartstring recenlty :) it's the 1st drama he acted as the main lead so i guess it is really meaningful to him. In addition, HS Fan meeting is going to take place on July 16th in Japan .....can't waittt

Cr: sin312 in Youtube

* One more clip where Uri Leader came, played and shook hand with a little boy =)) , he loves children >""""<  He' s very cute reallyyyyy...he always smiled, looked very friendly to others.....they're very different from other groups, even from music style to the way they treat people around ..... I know why I love CNBLUE that much.

The fancam was shaken little bit, yet we still can enjoy ^^

Cr: sin312 in Youtube

and I found this very funny: hahaha

tumblr_m67y1pUhGU1qlb3hro1_250.jpgtumblr_m67y1pUhGU1qlb3hro2_250.jpg

tumblr_m67y1pUhGU1qlb3hro3_250.jpgtumblr_m67y1pUhGU1qlb3hro4_250.jpg

Guest luna1430278013

he sang in english and for the first time ever ..i understood him..he can speak english and his accent is clear now ..not like before ....that accent coach must have done his job well

he sang so sweetly and with care ...i like when yonghwa becomes a softy like this ...melting here ..

June.9 Dignity of interview

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B35iG4oJ6WQ video cr:akfnzhyjs1

Narration: The first guest of 'Dignity of Interview' is CNBLUE who will show the true dignity.
CNBLUE: Nice to meet you.
[Honest talk, Dignity of interview. The first guest]
Jungshin: We are the first guest?
MC: I'm glad we have dignified guests.
Yonghwa: Truely we are appearing in the show which suits exactly for us.
MC: Who has the most dignity among you?
Jungshin: Definitely it's me...
MC: Jungshin yourself?
Yonghwa: I don't even know how to comment...
Narration : Not long ago, leader Yonghwa uploaded photo of his muscular body to SNS. It was a hit.
MC: Your arm muscles, it's a hit now.
Yonghwa: At first, I just intended to build a tiny muscles, but as I keep excercising, my desire became bigger.
MC: It really showed the lively line... Did you take the photo by yourself?
Yonghwa: Yes.
MC: How many times did you take it?
Yonghwa: Almost hundred times. But my fans say they feel burdened if I have too much muscles.

Narration: Minhyuk is appearing in the weekend drama, showing the border of cute guy and bad guy, shaking women's heart.
MC: You became the icon of bad guy.
Yonghwa: It suits well to his original personality. (laugh)
Minhyuk: I am getting too much advantage of drama's popularity. So I am working really hard.
MC: How is Kim Nam Joo?
Minhyuk: I was scared of her at first. I was really scared.
Yonghwa: Sekwang you 'inomusiki' (You bastard, drama line)
Minhyuk: She is like a real elder sister. She treats me very comfortably, and takes care of me well. I wish she were my real sister.
MC: Do you have real elder sister?
Minhyuk: I have elder sister... Aigoo
MC: How about Jonghyun ssi?
Jonghyun: I am working hard too... I am happy I can work with good seniors and good staffs.
Narration: Jonghyun too, is appearing in weekend drama of different time slot from Minhyuk's drama, luckily.
Yonghwa: They are aired continuously on the same day. So we all sit on the sofa for 3 hours and watch it.
Jonghyun: Awww everything is like a dream to me.

Narration: CNBLUE is a little bit special. They made debut at Japan first.
Then debut in 2010 in Korea, dominated the chart in just 15 days. All members have outstanding look and musical skill.
They are called an idol band, leading the Korean wave fever in Japan, getting a big population.
MC: You are called 'flower handsome boy band'
Yonghwa: At first, we were called it.
MC: Do you like that nickname?
Minhyuk: It's embarrassing.
Jonghyun: I don't hate it. I don't hate.
Yonghwa: I like it too. People call us 'flower handsome men'
Minhyuk: That's not what we call ourselves, We feel good but embarrassed as well.
Jonghyun: Sometimes we are asked how we feel about it, I don't know how to answer...
Yonghwa: Are we flower handsome men?
Jonghyun: Anyway I like it.

MC: You are very popular in Japan?
Yonghwa: No. Thanks. But the promotion is a little bit different.
In Korea, we do music shows, concerts, we appear in variety shows too.
In Japan, we just release album, and some release events and live performance, that's all.
Our Japanese schedule is concerts and rehearsal only, so we don't have spare time.
We can't feel our popularity outside the concert hall.
MC: You speak Japanese in Japanese concerts and Japanese TV. Could you show me one word?
Yonghwa: Everyone, if you come to our concert, you can see. I will show you my fluent Japanese.
MC: Do you have any eipsode during life in Japan?
Yonghwa: Once Minhyuk... It was the day we came back home after live performance. We were very hungry. But we didn't have any money.
There was food at home. 'Let's hurry to go back home and eat.' So we came home but we found we lost key.
We couldn't get in. We were so hungry. Our house was at 5th floor. Minhyuk went to 6th floor, climbed the pipe, jumped to 5th floor...
Jungshin: He jumped into the balcony of our house.
Yonghwa: He jumped. So he was bleeding severely.
Minhyuk: I wasn't bleeding severely.
Yonghwa: His whole legs and arms were skinned, then he opened the door from inside.
Minhyuk: After it turned to daytime, I saw that place again, the floor looked terrible. I don't know why I did.
Jonghyun: Anyone can go weird if you feel hungry.
Yonghwa: Hunger caused damage.

Narration: When they were performing in Japan, team leader Yonghwa was casted in Korean drama. CNBLUE met a small crisis.
Jonghyun: Hyung was disappeared suddenly, for the drama. He had to go to Korea. We lost vocalist.
MC: How did you do?
Jonghyun: We were in trouble. What should we do. Our company people said 'You can do it. Jonghyun, you sing.
Three people can sing and perform, you can make it.'. So they helped us a lot, I could improve a lot at that period.
MC: Haven't you ever thought 'Should we break up' ?
CNBLUE: No, we've never thought that.
Jungshin: Rather than, we focued on how should we continue, we worried really a lot.
Minhyuk: It was a new experience.
Jonghyun: It was good. 
Minhyuk: We could learn a lot, we thought 'What kind of try should we challenge' a lot.
MC: Then you could think 'Ah now I am the lead vocalist.'
Jonghyun: No. My burden was too big, I couldn't feel that kind of thing, at that time.
Yonghwa: I've never known 'You're beautiful' would be successful. I couldn't feel that was real.
Jonghyun: Before hyung did drama, we were keeping performance, and the amount of audience was getting increased.
Quite some fans came to see us, although we were pre-debut.
In normal case, 100 audience in small live house is a big thing. We even have experienced 2000 audience once.
After hyung's drama, suddenly the size of audience was increased to 5000.
It made me feel that our effort so far was in vain, at that time.
Now I think, it was so helpful to us.

Narration: CNBLUE members are living together for 4 years in short, 6 years in long. They are closer than the real family.
MC: Haven't you feel the dorm is boring? 'Will I move out? will I go home?' Haven't you thought like this?
Yonghwa: It already became my routine life. To me, my house is like a trip, dorm is like home.
Minhyuk: My friends ask me why I never go home. I don't know why I should go home. I feel more comfortable here.

[Recently CNBLUE were presented mobile phones]
MC: You didn't have mobile phone till recent days?
Yonghwa: This time, our president bought us. 'You are now grown-ups. It's not the company ban you having it.'
MC: But the rumor is your company is banning you.
[Gift from the president who felt mortified about the rumor that he is banning their mobile phone.]
Yonghwa: Many people think so, but it's not like that.
'People think so, so I will buy you all four.' Then he presented us all.
[What they did when they received their mobile phone?]
MC: What did you do first as soon as you received it? I am curious.
Yonghwa: I ordered hamburger delivery.
Jonghyun: Ah yes. We did.
MC: Delivered to your dorm?
Yonghwa: But there was a problem, I didn't know my phone number.
Jonghyun: I am receiving calls from military camp. All of my friends are in military service.
Jungshin: begins with 033 (area code of military camp)
Jonghyun: My friends ask me to let them talk to girl group members. But the problem is, I don't know anyone. So I say, 'I don't know either'.
Yonghwa: People think we know.
Minhyuk: My friends ask me too. Once my old friends asked me, 'Tell me any secret story in entertainment world.', 'What would I tell when I don't know any'. My friends, they think I know something.
Jonghyun: In that case, I say like this, 'What you know is what I know.'

Narration: They shared hard time, and made CNBLUE together. What will they be after more time pass?
MC: What will you be after 10 years? CNBLUE as you are now?
Yonghwa: At that time, I think we will be just doing like this.
Jonghyun: I hope things will be the same. 
Yonghwa: If we get married, we have to be loyal to each family. But if we have concert, we join and make a great performance so that great audience come to see us.
I hope all people wait and come to our concert, I want to be that band.
Minhyuk: These day, I watch Jonghyun hyung's drama(AGD). I hope 'We want to be like those people.'
Jonghyun: It will be great if we can be like that.
Minhyuk: As I imagine, I smile happily.
Yonghwa: Then I will take the role of Jang Dong Geon.

Narration: After 10 years, still we will see CNBLUE on the stage. 
How was the bright and honest chat with four men of CNBLUE?
Jonghyun: It was a real interview of dignity.
Minhyuk: It's been a long time since we have interview together, so I had fun.
Jungshin: fighting.

Korean script http://www.twitlonger.com/show/hpmntq
magnet:?xt=urn:btih:5F09E9B34E6189A670836F0C2EEBB6047F26493E&dn;=

[rough trans]June.28 Kang Minhyuk experienced one day reporter of Sports Hankook to celebrate 8th anniversary, same birthday as his.
http://media.daum.net/entertain/enews/view?newsid=20120628070511627

"Please invite me again at 80th anniversary.", said he and smiled shyly.

"The ariticles with only my name is unfamiliar to me." smiled shyly.
"The praise to me as an actor is thankful, but if it's front page news, I hope it's of CNBLUE."

"I hope there's more praise to our live performance."

"Such as, how about this title? 'CNBLUE live performance hit the jackpot' (laugh)
I will write an article of a collection of audience's opinions who watched our concert.
I am curious how people felt our songs. If good concert photos were added, the article would be great to read."

Kang Minhyuk called himself 'sports mania'.
When he was asked, 'if you were a real reporter, what article do you want to write'?' he answered he really liked baseball. he blinked his eyes.
"I have been KIA fan since 7 years old. If I were a sports reporter, I want to interview the players.
When I saw the retirement ceremony of Lee Jong Beom, I almost cried. I thought, 'How I wish I was there.'
If I had written the article of his retirement, I would have titled 'Eternal hero of Korean baseball' "

When he saw the photo of Hyundai motors, Beloster, he said, "Wow I want to have this car."

He added, "If I were an economic reporter, I want to write an article which can give people a hope, although our current life is hard."

Guest luna1430278013

‎120628 MinHyuk send Message on LINE

[CNBLUE LINE] 120628 MinHyuk: Hi~ It’s Min Hyuk! 
Thank you for remember and 
celebrate my birthday.
I’m so happy with your mind.♡
I hope you make today as a good and happy day like me. 
Thank you again and
have a nice day.

528389_412856508752606_1054867631_n.jpg
Source : CNBLUE (TH) on LINE 
Cap by : CNBurningHARU @ twitter
Re-Post : 3ew3ew @ Maestro B.L.U.E.
(PLEASE TAKE OUT WITH FULL CREDITS and DO NOT HOT LINK)

582581_432473636784184_130861909_n.jpg@CNBLUE_4: 여러분 감사합니다~! 넝쿨째 여러분들의 사랑을 받아서 너무 행복해요~!ㅋㅋ무엇보다도 저를 나아주신 어머니 아버지 감사드리고 사랑해요~! http://t.co/t0FTiwcy"

[Trans]
@CNBLUE_4
Everyone thanku~!I'm so happy has received the love from everyone in MHGF~!!kk..first of all,thanks to my mom n dad who has came and I Love You~!

trans:omonOona

548151_408236075889686_1189456902_n.jpg562954_408236219223005_1882698073_n.jpg562954_408236222556338_1106014867_n.jpg562954_408236225889671_164910676_n.jpg
happy birthday to the cutest drummer... to ever exist... in a band... on this earth ...loving the new tough badboy image these days ...minhyuk unlike his outer looks ...he is intense !!!

Archived