[manga] Arisa

Guest Misao

Arisa
arisa.jpg

Tsubasa and Arisa are twin sisters who haven't seen each other for three years due to their parents' divorce. They'd communicated through letters, but finally decide to meet each other again.

Arisa, the more gentle of the twins, suggests that Tsubasa take her place at school for a day, just for fun.

However, there are things about Arisa and her school that she hasn't mentioned to Tsubasa--dangerous things.

This is the same author of Kitchen Princess and Zodiac P.I. smile.gif

I just finish reading it annnd gahh I can't wait for the next scanlation to come out! The manga is pretty dark and interesting haha and Ando Natsumi's art improved alot consider the manga just started on February ~

You can read it @ manga fox. <-- click~

Published by: Kodansha

arisa_chap4.png

Guest Autumn1430263885

Wow! This is surprisingly good! I like it! Surprising since i didn't really like this mangaka's other works D:

dangg that class room is fcked up! seriously man...a decent shoujo read, since i don't like normal highschool romance shoujo mangas >_> I love tsubasa and mankeru (i think that's his name) xP

edit: ok i finished reading up to the latest chapter....and OMG i want more! >_< ugh i hate it when chapters end at the good parts..this is really good! don't be fooled by the art, this ain't no typical shoujo manga >D. who would have thought that ARISA was the king! i mean wow. i guess it just got out of control and the king couldn't handle it anymore =( at first i thought maybe it was manabe or manabe had a twin XD oohoohoo~ will look forward to the next chapter.

^i don't think arisa is the true king.. it's just too quick. i think it's prolly like she did the king thing for fun and then it got out of hand.. my theory is that her boyfriend is the king. you know how they most mystery story, the culprit is always the least expected one.. o__o and on one of the cover chaper, there's like pictures the characters in the card and the boyfriend was in it.. ahahah

well chapter 7 is out! :D

Guest Autumn1430263885

^i don't think arisa is the true king.. it's just too quick. i think it's prolly like she did the king thing for fun and then it got out of hand.. my theory is that her boyfriend is the king. you know how they most mystery story, the culprit is always the least expected one.. o__o and on one of the cover chaper, there's like pictures the characters in the card and the boyfriend was in it.. ahahah

well chapter 7 is out! :D

yea....i also thought that maybe it was her boyfriend...but it also seems like her friend. either way it should be someone who knows her really well. I think she and mariko started it just for fun, and then mariko made it out of control because well i mean she looks pretty physco in the manga ==". and then maybe the boyfriend is involved too...but just helps. looks like to me that mariko is jealous of arisa and likes her boyfriend..? >_> and knows that this king game bothers her so she's making it even more severe? meh..

AnywaysChapter 7 was also good. wah!~ tsubasa's been discovered =D!

Guest leaves_of_mint

It's good! So much suspense~ But its also kinda freaky T_T

This story is totally different from what i thought o-o

Read the raw of chapter 8. Can't wait for more.

I actually discovered this manga from this 4th grader (She had the nakayoshi mag)

and it seemed interesting so I'm happy I could read it.

I'm still wondering how it's going to work.

Everything is slowly coming out though...

^^

OHH MYY GODD ;D

Where did you read it??

----------------------------------------

This manga is so good, Cant wait for more

• 2 weeks later...
Guest sweetgirl_121

I like this manga, it is absolutely different though I hate the art work. how I wish other shoujo manga-ka would use little bit of their brains to come up with good story line and characters.

Guest dorkafied!

i want Manabe and Tsubasa to end up together

haha 8]

Can't wait to find out who The King actually is,

i have my theories but i wanna know for sure ;Pp

Guest Tatsumiko

Teehee (^_^)

from the artist of Kitchen Princess I did not expect this.

I like this manga. I like reading it and I can't wait for the next chapter.

Two thumbs up for Natsumi Ando!! :)

• 1 month later...

i found raws for chp 9!!

but i don't understand them @_@ only thing i've found out is that Mariko is definitely not the King. A huge fan or a pawn maybe?.

ARGH i want chp 10 raws to find out who the King is!!! >.<

Archived