Mangosteens ever try em?

Guest LaydeeMel

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest _jes_

one of my faves! i can eat a LOOOOTTT as in kilos.. cuz they're heavy heheh.. but they're seasonal so i dont get to eat them often.. my mum says its got some health benefits for women too!

Guest MzLina

uhhh.never seen it heard of it...they look like play-dough~~

hahaha same and yeah i thought they were like little breads molded into the shape of a fruit hahaha

i really wanna try it now tho o.o they wouldn't have them anywhere in los angeles would they? :sweatingbullets:

This is one of the best thing I've ever eaten. I've lived almost 30 years but only ate 2 of these fruits at 2 separate places, once in VN and once in America. Ahh... such fond memories of the heavenly taste.

Guest rapunzel283

I ate HEAPS in Thailand and Vietnam :lol:

I think it was them - we weren't allowed to bring them into the hotels :o

Or was it the sapodillas?

Well it was either one - I found out why. ANTS LOVE THEM /)_(\ and I have NO IDEA how ants found their way up to our hotel room. It was insane.

Guest cbxjenn

o. i didnt know they dont have them in america o__o;; my popo bought some and i didnt know what they were... and i only ate one. they were pretty okay.

Archived