Mangosteens ever try em?

Guest LaydeeMel

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest aberrant

I've tried them and they are delicious. They are also my favorite fruit. Too bad I only get to eat them once in awhile.

Guest globosapien

i want to try these as well. my friend tried to bring me some from bali, but she got caught at customs... boo. i remember her telling me that mangosteens were the only things she ate for every meal at her trip.

Guest swtlilazn

lol, my sis luvs them, i've neva tastd them b4, i think they sell it in au. but its real expensive. lols.

yeah, i think i ate it only twice until now?

i wanna try it again!!~

i have fond memories of how it tasted.... so good. ^^

Guest moonie_heejunnie

now i'm craving for some. should've gotten some at the supermarket T_T i want durians too...

Guest seashells

Yeah, they are pretty tasty. I heard they are REALLY good for you. Especially the skin, the you can't really just stick that in your mouth and chew cause it's bitter as heck. You have to buy some sort of juice that incorporated the whole mangosteen fruit...something about xanothones being good for you, I can't remember.

Guest b_le_ive

oohhh! i loved these as a little kid, these fruits are rare and expensivee.

i got to eat them only in vietnam because they didnt have these fruits in the us.

but i went to canida just last summer and they had any tropical fruit imaginable in chinatownnn ^^

thing is... you cant take any of the fruits back across the boarder, so enjoy'um while your there.

Guest xshorty

i never had them before. they look so cute and everyone says they`re so good. i want some now o__________o

Guest oh so delicious

i love mangosteens. whenever i go to hong kong, i eat a gazillion of them! very yummy! ;D

Guest aeroshaastranger :)

love mangosteens (: haha yeah be CAREFUL when you eat mangosteens COS IT CAN STAIN YOUR SHIRT and won't come off. haha

Archived