• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest shamien7

Hi-yeom b2uties! Huhu this bad b2uty has came back -_-

sorry lastnite I slept all night but today still x well Y-Y

The boys went to Jejudo right? I wonder if thats Hong appa treat! XD

Tiger oppa & DJ Rado also went there Fufufuuu

Omo today's MCD! Ahhh plz plz plzzz let them win!

kB2uties you guys must work hard!! >______<

Last time they won after performing Despite Holding On & Shock, today they shall win with CAFT & SOOM! And then tomorrow with Mubank! MuCore & Inki! Yesss! ALL the mutizen!!

Keke their Inki CAFT...Beast fail is <3

Hyunseung laffin at the DOngwoon part...I wonder what made him laugh :lol:

Dongwoon cracked and Doojoon maintaining his cool look XD

101003inkigayobeastclen.gif101003inkigayobeastclen.gif

Guest domewey

^ thx a lot!! <33

omg why were our boys at the airport? domestic flights, maybe? i hope they're not too tired flying back and forth

According to beastchina, the boys went to Jeju-do to perform at Jeju National University Festival ^^

I thought they went there on vacation... :sweatingbullets:

JunHyung-ah...what r u doing? XDDD

soomtmo004.jpg

soomtmo006.jpg

soomtmo001.th.jpg soomtmo002.th.jpg soomtmo003.th.jpg soomtmo005.th.jpg

AWWW... i love the making of Soom!!!

4min unnies in the set <3

Doo and Dong's imitations are pure win XD

Doo's voice is so similar to the mcs XD

Seob's voice U_U

Hyunnie so cute, pretty, hot hohoho xD

Kiki.. omo.. omo... ur shirt XD

Jun.. his teeth necklace is so cute X3

Doo's imitation of Kim gun Mo(?) hohoh XD he always cracks XD

Guest shamien7

THE BTS IS AWESOOM!!

LOLOL Woonie & Doojoon you guys hilarious!! XDDD

^LOL Domewey I was hoping for vaca too XD

p/s: i was never here okk *runs of to do work*

SOOM HWAITING TODAY!!!

breathmvmakingfilm.gif

Guest MaryKLove

Hello B2UTYs ♥

First of all CONGRATULATIONS TO OUR BOYS AND 4MINUTE FOR THE AWARD!!!! :w00t: CUBE FAMILY <3

Then..i gotta say that i miss Jiyong oppa too...I want him to be with the boys but it's ok if he's with 4minute because he's still part of Cube :P

I watched last episode of Idol Maid..it made me cry.. so sad that it's over now :tears: And seeing our boys suffer like that omg...

Anyway Their mothers are adorable!!! blush.gif

About SOOM MV Making.. OMG HAHAHA i laughed so hard at Doojoon and Dongwoon xD

And Junhyung with his necklace lol :lol: thay're so dork XD

But they worked so hard for this comeback..they deserve a lot of love and support... I'm really PROUD of them ♥

And i read the interviews! Poor babies... they suffered a lot to make us happy and proud T_T

I LOVE THEM SO MUCH.

I really hope they will win at the M! Countdown!!! They DESERVE it.

If they win i think i'll cry my eyes out.. i wanna see them holding their mutizen so badly omg i still remember march 25th.. T__T

BEAST FIGHTING! <3 B2UTIES FIGHTING!! <3

and Haw omg i love him!!! He cares so much for the boys haha i really wanna see him dancing SOOM!

i found these gifs at omona, i wanna share them with you ^^

tumblr_l9we5yK3og1qzv7kno1_250.gif

tumblr_l9whbgycko1qc5l3yo1_400.gif

6gvubc.jpg6f8orq.jpg

Credits to whoever made them

Thanks for everything you share here girls

Guest domewey

^^ aweSOOM gifs again :wub:

^ really cute~ lovely Seobie~

B2uties, let me present to u Yang Yo Seon Seob, the car show girl boy !! ^_^

soomtmo041.jpg

soomtmo037.th.jpg soomtmo039.th.jpg soomtmo040.th.jpg soomtmo042.th.jpg

soomtmo043.th.jpg soomtmo044.th.jpg soomtmo046.th.jpg

omg, you guys are so fast with sharing news. Haha.

In reference to the 'running away' article.. They practically (re)learned the dance in 3-4 days. I can only imagine the stress they went through and pressure they had. Aww, glad the boys sucked  it up though (only makes you a stronger/better person right?).

And LMAO at Doojoon twisting his ankle. Poor boo got hurt at the expense of being silly, hyper, and entertaining us b2uties. Love him.

-

Making of Soom video was ultra adorable. I have such a huge bias that I notice little things like Doojoon's arms. *faints* I don't know what he's hiding under his shirt/clothes, but the mystery keeps the imagination alive. Ah.. I don't know what point I'm trying to make. Dongwoon & Doojoon moment was cute. They looked so comfortable, but I wonder what Dongwoon said that had Doojoon cracking up. Aye aye.

They're spoiling us with all the cuteness.

& can't wait to see Changwon & Mnet performances.

Guest lizramyun

PART 2 (from the past interviw that i posted in the past page)

TAKE OUT WITH FULL CREDITS

BEAST, "If we were to be on Superstar K2, we probably wouldn't have made it to top 11"

2010100612084010021.jpg

[Newsen Lee Uhnhyuk Reporter]

BEAST opened up their mouths regarding the recent interest these days, ‘Superstar K Season 2’.

In the recent Newsen interview with BEAST, they stated, “We enjoy watching ‘Mnet Superstar K 2’,” and added, “We can even do the impression of some of the people on the show.”

Placing first as the Friday night variety show, ‘Superstar K2’ captures the competitions between the top 4 including Jang Jane, John Park, Heogak, and Kang Seungyoon. Anything related to ‘Superstar K’ tends to be a issue of the public.

“There are more talented and skilled people compared to the season 1. This isn’t just including the top 11, but all the people who made it. When we are watching the TV at our dorms, we even tell ourselves, ‘If we go out there, we wouldn’t even make it to top 11’.”

Jang Hyunseung is close friends with Gil Hakmi who had ranked as top 3 in the first season and had debuted officially as a singer. These two people who met at church in the school days, they are close enough to attend midnight prayers and cry for each other.

“Since I saw her on TV, I called her and asked why she was there. She was usually the quiet kid with long hair, but on the show she had on a dark makeup with a short cut hair. I even saw her crying and praying about why she doesn’t get a chance every time she didn’t get in an audition. I wish the best for her.”

BEAST, who had appeared in October 2009, had already met their one year of debut. Fans have been gathering money and donating to good use in BEAST’s name in order to celebrate the one year of debut. “Looking at some of the posts the fans made, there are posts that read ‘BEAST don’t come in here’, but we actually look at everything. (Laughs) We are really thankful. However we just act like we don’t know it.”

For BEAST, looking back at the year that they ran through has additional meaning for them. In one voice, the members stated, “The year went by in a blink of an eye” and added, “Because of the fans cheering for us, we are here today.”

“I have a lot of luck in finding help. I have gotten a lot of help as well. I hope that we get to be better and I want to be better to everyone. I think that the reason BEAST was able to grow was thanks to the good people.” (Yang Yoseob)

“Being a singer, I think I was able to meet more people and grow more mature as a person. I will hope to get more mature later on. Of course not the face, but the heart. I wish I can be a person always capable of becoming better.” (Son Dongwoon)

“I been dreaming of becoming a singer since I was little, but it was harder than I thought. But I have no regrets. There is still a long way to go.” (Yoon Doojoon)

Meanwhile, BEAST 3rd album ‘Mastermind’ title song ‘Breath’ is attracting a lot of attention

CREDITS:

Newsen (SOURCE); aoistars@B2ST RISING (TRANS)

PART 3 COMING SOOM.

Archived