Jo Han Sun

Guest Brooklyn

hi all!

I just want to ask when will Yeonrinji premiere be held?

Is there any news on it already?

Thanks

Dear AiRiNe, glad to see you here ;)

Abt your question, I can only say that it will be held at the end of Jan./early Feb., 2006. They had delayed the plan of releasing movie to middle Feb. (instead of end of Jan. before). For sure time, I 've not known yet.

Here some pics of HS and DW. B) I really impressed by their close friendship.

4g3043b.jpg

46814201.jpg

00313527_2.jpg

00498494_2.jpg

In Happy together show

kdwhappy7ik.jpg

I think you saw those pics before, right? Just post them here in HS thread. ^^ Will post some more pics later. Pls come and join us. ;)

• Replies 910
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Lastest pics of HS in the new movie!!

9420051219_21668917.jpg

Source of pics: Yahoo Korea News.

Opps, he cut his hair too short!! :blink: I almost cannot follow my dear Han Sun with his image change.

Anyway, still handsome, huh? ;)

yessy...thanks for the pix,

any idea what's the name of his new movie??

That's good news that he's getting on another new project after Yeonriji.

I'm ok with his latest crew cut! :D

Merry X'mas to all Sunny babes!!!

Dear Azura,

Abt the name of this movie, in Korean its "Yeol Hyul Nam Ah" (meaning "Thermal Blood Guys"?) - according to my sister rosepetal...

Here's her translation for the news article attached to those pics that I found through Yahoo Korean News yesterday. Sharing for your information.

Translation by: Rosepetal

Source: May Daily Newspaper

Handsome top star Jo Han-Sun cut his hair short and transformed himself into a scamp (hoodlum) and started a charismatic showdown and confrontation with Suhl Kyung-Gu.....

Jo Han-Sun recently started filming his new movie "Yeol Hyul Nam Ah" in Kang Gyung in Choong Nam as one of the lead actors along with Suhl Kyung-Gu. (Director: Lee Jung Bum, Sidus FNH Production)

It's a human action movie in which Suhl Kyung-Gu ("Jae-Moon") collaborates with Jo Han-Sun ("Chi-Gook") to confront Yoon Jae-Mun ("Dae-Shik")....>>"The bad guy"

Today's shooting scene was about Yoon Jae-Mun's mother....(actress, Na Moon-Hee)

Suhl Kyung-Gu and Jo Han-Sun visited a restaurant ("soup & rice") operated by

Yoon Jae-Mun's mother, Na Moon-Hee, with a deliberate intention....and much tension was portrayed by the actors in this particular scene…

Jo Han-Sun who didn't want to be the second best, in comparison to Suhl Kyung-Gu's charisma, he cut his hair very short, learned to speak JuhnLaDo's southern accent, received hard training in Taek Kwon Do and showed a definite masculinity in his new role....

Suhl Kyung-Gu also completed a street scamp (gangster?) role by losing more weight since finishing his recent movie "Missing my Love" and transformed himself into a sharp image...

This is the first time in portraying such roles of hoodlums for both actors...

Suhl Kyung-Gu portrayed a detective-prosecutor character in "The Public Enemy 1" and left a memorable strong image...

And Jo Han-Sun who rose to stardom with his pretty/handsome image in "The Temptation of Wolf" and "Yeonliji" is challenging himself in portraying a very rough, tough and masculine image this time...

After the shooting in KangGyung, Choong Nam is over, they plan to do most of the remaining scenes of the film in JuhnJu, Juhn Buk until April, next year and its screening date is tentatively set for June, 2006...

P/s: A big thanks to Rosepetal si ;) .

I was little shocked when seeing him in that too short hair, but afterall, its fine with me too.^^ I love it :D He looked cute^^

Guest ellabel

MERRY CHRISTMAS AND A PROSPEROUS NEW YEAR TO ALL!!!

Enjoy the holidays, JO HAN SUN worshipers!!! kissmwah.gif

Sorry to all my fellow chingus here...been MIA lately???

Hello to Brook, Ella, Nique, Inez, Yessy, Lee, Miyawoks, Azura and all lovely agassi!! ...... :)

Wishing you ladies an advance...a VERY HAPPY CHRISTMAS & A VERY MERRY NEW YEAR....will be MIA for awhile....!! :)

See ya!!

Have a happy holidays, Felicia chingu.

hello all

since i watched true romance

i don't know anything about him anymore

what're he doing now

i wanna know just this

Welcome to the thread, my_littlefish!!!

JHS just finished Yeonliji with CJW.

CJW said she will go back to Korea from Japan in January to do promo for the movie.

So, JHS mite be with her.

And based on yessy's post he started with a new movie already.

Miss JHS

We do miss him too, melanie.

Hello and welcome to the thread. :)

merry christmas SUN lovers

missin each in everyone....Felicia Brook inez ella Azura yessy lee...zeke?????

sunnyboy01.jpg

sunnyboy02.jpg

sunnyboy03.jpg

hi to all newbies loving the SUN...

Hello sonickim!!!

We've been missing each other at this thread. :lol:

9420051219_21668917.jpg

Opps, he cut his hair too short!! :blink: I almost cannot follow my dear Han Sun with his image change.

What is the title of his new movie, yessy?

Who are his co-stars?

Well, i like him with long hair but i also adore his clean-cut look.

He looks so manly and sexy.

Good Morning to you all...............

Just want to say a BIG hi to the Sunworshipper!!!!!!!!!!

Hi Audrey!!! Nice to see you here. :)

hi all!

I just want to ask when will Yeonrinji premiere be held?

Is there any news on it already?

Thanks

Hello AiRiNe<3KDW'!!!

I heard that CJW will be back in Korea from Japan in January to promote the movie.

I guess premier will be last week of Jan. to early Feb.

Will let you know if there are official announcement already.

Azura chingu, have the merriest Christmas and more blessings for the New Year. :wub:

He's Hott!!! I loved him in April Kiss! But he's in need of a hair cut!

My dear...he alrdy had a crew cut,

yessy has posted his latest pix... :)

ella chingu...Merry Christmas to u too!

What is the title of his new movie, yessy?

Who are his co-stars?

Well, i like him with long hair but i also adore his clean-cut look.

He looks so manly and sexy.

Dear ellabel, Pls read my post above for more information of the movie. :P Wonder why you didnt notice it, cause It was a long post with blue :unsure:

Guest Brooklyn

Hello SUN lovers!

La Med and I just met up with the hottest momma in town, inez, and the goddess of Mt. Fiji, KATTK.

Gained a few pounds eating but lost it again yakking and laughing...

Missed ya audrey and azura but hope to see you on jan. 6 or 7!

merry christmas to all the gorgeous SUN worshippers here, yessy, Felicia - miss ya babe, miyawoks

and ella babe...see ya soon...

yessy..thanks for the news and to rosepetal for the translation...

The hot SUN in a hot role...better take out those high-spf lotions...i'm gonna be burned real bad!!!

Mail0084.jpg

So cool. :rolleyes:

Wishing for Santa to bring this man down my chimney~~...

Thanks for the article on his new movie Yessy!!!..

crew cut or not he is still very MANLY.....think he is acting in one movie after another..he is getting so popular!!...

Hello SUN lovers!

La Med and I just met up with the hottest momma in town, inez, and the goddess of Mt. Fiji, KATTK.

Gained a few pounds eating but lost it again yakking and laughing...

Missed ya audrey and azura but hope to see you on jan. 6 or 7!

merry christmas to all the gorgeous SUN worshippers here, yessy, Felicia - miss ya babe, miyawoks

and ella babe...see ya soon...

yessy..thanks for the news and to rosepetal for the translation...

The hot SUN in a hot role...better take out those high-spf lotions...i'm gonna be burned real bad!!!

Brooklyn and LaMed are so cool!!!!!!!!..

Looking forward to meet u babes in January..so have a great time in Australia!!

So happy to see many newbies here!!!!!

Keep those gorgeous pics coming babes!

Guest ellabel

Dear ellabel, Pls read my post above for more information of the movie. :P Wonder why you didnt notice it, cause It was a long post with blue :unsure:

Yeah saw it right after i sent my post.... thanks, yessy...

samshiki, nice to see you here....

so glad u found time to leave your Hyun Bin house. :P:lol:

MERRY CHRISTMAS & A BLESSED NEW YEAR TO YOU TOO, JO. kissmwah.gif

TO ALL THE SEXY HAN SUN BABES HERE: ENJOY THE HOLIDAYS!!! smileypairkumbeh.gif

Guest ellabel

i wanna know what's he doing now................miss

Welcome to the HOTness Han sun thread J2BiN. :)

JHS just finished his drama movie with Choi Ji woo entitled Yeonliji and it may be shown late Jan. or early Feb.

Han sun is now sporting a much shorter hair for his new movie, Yeol Hyul Nam Ah as posted by yessy.

Pls see below posts for more news and latest pic of his HOtness. :D

9420051219_21668917.jpg

Dear Azura,

Abt the name of this movie, in Korean its "Yeol Hyul Nam Ah" (meaning "Thermal Blood Guys"?) - according to my sister rosepetal...

Here's her translation for the news article attached to those pics that I found through Yahoo Korean News yesterday. Sharing for your information.

Translation by: Rosepetal

Source: May Daily Newspaper

Handsome top star Jo Han-Sun cut his hair short and transformed himself into a scamp (hoodlum) and started a charismatic showdown and confrontation with Suhl Kyung-Gu.....

Jo Han-Sun recently started filming his new movie "Yeol Hyul Nam Ah" in Kang Gyung in Choong Nam as one of the lead actors along with Suhl Kyung-Gu. (Director: Lee Jung Bum, Sidus FNH Production)

It's a human action movie in which Suhl Kyung-Gu ("Jae-Moon") collaborates with Jo Han-Sun ("Chi-Gook") to confront Yoon Jae-Mun ("Dae-Shik")....>>"The bad guy"

Today's shooting scene was about Yoon Jae-Mun's mother....(actress, Na Moon-Hee)

Suhl Kyung-Gu and Jo Han-Sun visited a restaurant ("soup & rice") operated by

Yoon Jae-Mun's mother, Na Moon-Hee, with a deliberate intention....and much tension was portrayed by the actors in this particular scene…

Jo Han-Sun who didn't want to be the second best, in comparison to Suhl Kyung-Gu's charisma, he cut his hair very short, learned to speak JuhnLaDo's southern accent, received hard training in Taek Kwon Do and showed a definite masculinity in his new role....

Suhl Kyung-Gu also completed a street scamp (gangster?) role by losing more weight since finishing his recent movie "Missing my Love" and transformed himself into a sharp image...

This is the first time in portraying such roles of hoodlums for both actors...

Suhl Kyung-Gu portrayed a detective-prosecutor character in "The Public Enemy 1" and left a memorable strong image...

And Jo Han-Sun who rose to stardom with his pretty/handsome image in "The Temptation of Wolf" and "Yeonliji" is challenging himself in portraying a very rough, tough and masculine image this time...

After the shooting in KangGyung, Choong Nam is over, they plan to do most of the remaining scenes of the film in JuhnJu, Juhn Buk until April, next year and its screening date is tentatively set for June, 2006...

P/s: A big thanks to Rosepetal si ;) .

I was little shocked when seeing him in that too short hair, but afterall, its fine with me too.^^ I love it :D He looked cute^^

Guest Airine Pratama

Hi guys ... !!!

After read about Hansun's new movie ... i want to say ... " WOW! " ...

Heheheheh coz Yeonrinji not even released yet and now he already begin to shoot a new movie ...

Looks like my WOLF boys concentrating in movies now ...

So is that mean we will have 2 new movies from Hansun next year?

Dear AiRiNe, glad to see you here ;)

Abt your question, I can only say that it will be held at the end of Jan./early Feb., 2006. They had delayed the plan of releasing movie to middle Feb. (instead of end of Jan. before). For sure time, I 've not known yet.

Here some pics of HS and DW. B) I really impressed by their close friendship.

4g3043b.jpg

46814201.jpg

00313527_2.jpg

00498494_2.jpg

In Happy together show

kdwhappy7ik.jpg

I think you saw those pics before, right? Just post them here in HS thread. ^^ Will post some more pics later. Pls come and join us. ;)

Hi Yessy ...

I keep updating myself on news of Hansun too ... So i'm excited for his new movie too ...

I didn't expect to be so fast since Yeonrinji :) ...

Btw what management does Hansun belong to?

Oh yeah ... I just want to tell that Kim Jung Hwa will have a new movie too in 2006 ...

Kim Jung Hwa is Jo Han Sun's costar in Nonstop 3 ... They were a couple there ... And i love this couple too (Kim Jung Hwa and Kang Dong Won were an onscreen couple too) ... So i'm just extremely excited to know that all Kim Jung Hwa, Kang Dong Won, Jo Han Sun, Jo In Sung will have new movie in 2006 ...

Maybe you know a show called Ya Shim Man Man invited Kim Jung Hwa ( along with all A Wolf's Attraction casts ) to join the show because she was Kang Dong Won's and Jo Han Sun's costar ...

Dear AiRiNe and ellabel,

So poor of me for not knowing which company HS does belong to. :( At least I know he is not under Sidus management.

Im trying to search for this info and will let you know if I find it.

Abt KJH, though I dont care her much, I watched 1% of Something (cause there's KDW in it^^) and supposed it was a good drama. KJH's acting was fine with me. Yeah, I know she's a friend of both DW and HS. ;)

15120502l.gif

(This card is taken from dienhoa.vnn.vn)

HELLO TO ALL MY SUNNY BABES CHINGU.....Brook, Ella, Azura, Inez, Sonickim, Lee, Yessy, Miyawoks....and ALL. :D:)

Sorry been MIA lately....but how pathetic to find our JHSUN tucked at the back of page 7 lol.... :(:(

Thanks to all who had contributed so much articles, pictures and news of our dear SUNny for us to enjoy....

Hope you gals had a wonderful Christmas and A Happy Happy New Year 2006! :)

Guest ellabel

HELLO TO ALL MY SUNNY BABES CHINGU.....Brook, Ella, Azura, Inez, Sonickim, Lee, Yessy, Miyawoks....and ALL. :D:)

Sorry been MIA lately....but how pathetic to find our JHSUN tucked at the back of page 7 lol.... :(:(

Thanks to all who had contributed so much articles, pictures and news of our dear SUNny for us to enjoy....

Hope you gals had a wonderful Christmas and A Happy Happy New Year 2006! :)

Poor Han Sun ..... all his babes are busy....... and the threadmistress is enjoying the SUN down under. :lol:

Welcome back, Feli chingu.... I know u had fun. :D

Poor Han Sun ..... all his babes are busy....... and the threadmistress is enjoying the SUN down under. :lol:

Welcome back, Feli chingu.... I know u had fun. :D

Hi Ella! :)

Wow! Brook is on holiday....no wonder this thread is so deserted! :(:(

Thanks...had some fun and met so many nice people too...but I'm sure nothing compares to your trip to the States!! ;):D

Archived