Jo Han Sun

Guest Brooklyn

• Replies 910
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My Gorgeous Sunny Boy!

219oz6cv.jpg

Hi to Feli n the rest of the sunny babes!!!

Feli, i heard u went to China for Holiday...how is it?? :)

Hi and Merry Christmas to you dear chingu, Azura! :):D

Had a great time particularly at Lixiang (they dubbed it the Ancient City)....the night atmosphere there were soooo beautiful and many crowds (mostly foreigners like us...the locals were shockingly very modern...saw mostly youngsters dancing in groups at the open space). Most mesmerising is the river separating two rows of ancient looking type of shop houses ...and the river water is flowing from the mountain....so clear, clean and you can view so many fishes swimming too!! You can also choose to sit near the riverside as you dine....ooh! So romantic with those lanterns! That was awesome! I thought I had visited a site meant for filming those ancient chinese drama...lol....:D

Oh, this thread is not deserted ^^ At least I visit here everyday and look around to find someone and say "Hi, are you there? Can you hear me? Do you miss HS?" but so sad that noone responses me then :lol:

Did you enjoy your Christmas, dear all?

Oh, this thread is not deserted ^^ At least I visit here everyday and look around to find someone and say "Hi, are you there? Can you hear me? Do you miss HS?" but so sad that noone responses me then :lol:

Oh Dear Yessy! :)

I noticed you had been very active in this thread with so many translations done by you and Rosepetal. My deepest appreciation to you both for all the effort and time spent...

Really?? No one seem to be around....maybe you should knock harder...HELLO!!! ANYONE HOME??? :P

Thanks again.... chingus:D

Guest ellabel

Had a great time particularly at Lixiang (they dubbed it the Ancient City)....the night atmosphere there were soooo beautiful and many crowds (mostly foreigners like us...the locals were shockingly very modern...saw mostly youngsters dancing in groups at the open space). Most mesmerising is the river separating two rows of ancient looking type of shop houses ...and the river water is flowing from the mountain....so clear, clean and you can view so many fishes swimming too!! You can also choose to sit near the riverside as you dine....ooh! So romantic with those lanterns! That was awesome! I thought I had visited a site meant for filming those ancient chinese drama...lol....:D

Wah!!! Love how you describe the places you visited, Felicia chingu.

Makes me wanna go there. :)

But, South Korea must be my priority now. :rolleyes:

My friend and her family are there now doing a 5 day 4 nites tour.

I hope she can bring me some K-hunk goodies when she comes back.

I told her to give any of the oppas and my chagiyas there a kiss and hug from me. :P

yessy dear... if nobody answers try to make some noise of your own and am sure others will hear you and follow. Was contemplating to watch Wolf Attraction again just to see my handsome Sunny babe again. ;):rolleyes::lol:

wow...sounds interesting...

i bet u have a wonderful time huh!

The Thread is kinda quiet n almost deserted these days cos our thread mistress Brook is out of town, *currently suntaning in Bondi Beach* :D

Wah!!! Love how you describe the places you visited, Felicia chingu.

Makes me wanna go there. :)

But, South Korea must be my priority now. :rolleyes:

My friend and her family are there now doing a 5 day 4 nites tour.

I hope she can bring me some K-hunk goodies when she comes back.

I told her to give any of the oppas and my chagiyas there a kiss and hug from me. :P

Ella dearie, actually, I wasn't too keen to join the trip coz I had been to China before but as you know China is soooo BIG, you need to travel many times to cover those provinces. But I came back with good memories and I must admit it was indeed a worthy trip. And one more thing, the local tour guide can speak ENGLISH...and that helps since my Mandarin is so-so...lol.

You should visit South Korea....been there last winter. Visited Cheju Island, Seoul, the filming site of Autumn in my Heart (forgotten the name of the place, lol), the usual popular ancient palace etc etc...my worst experience is skiing... almost twisted my leg...was so lousy I gave up!! And not to be missed the NANTA live show...a group of youngster beating all the pots and pans and with a storyline too. I truly enjoyed shopping in Korea...Dongdangmeun and one more destination...oops! my temporary amnesia play me out again (mostly meant for the Europeans!!). And at night...you can tune in to catch up the airing of the latest K-drama (KBS, MBC, SBS...ooh! so many channels to choose)....I normally won't retire until my eyes simply couldn' take it.

Ooops! Mianneh---Off-topic---

Guest love_crisis

Hi, everyone. I like HS in True Romance so much. I just saw he plays in "Love Letter" with Choi Ji-woo. Hehe...I also like her. Nah...But in this movie, he has a long hair. Another looks, but I prefer short hair. He's more cool.

Happy New Year to all fans of him!

Guest ellabel

Hi, everyone. I like HS in True Romance so much. I just saw he plays in "Love Letter" with Choi Ji-woo. Hehe...I also like her. Nah...But in this movie, he has a long hair. Another looks, but I prefer short hair. He's more cool.

Happy New Year to all fans of him!

Welcome to JHS thread, love_crisis.

What is True Romance all about? Is it a movie?

The only movie I've seen of him is Wolf Attraction.

Hey Sun Worshippers!!!

How are the holidays going?

I hope you all had a wonderful Christmas full of sun!

~waving

Hi there skyelee21!!

It was a warm sunny Christmas here in our place.

Full of goodies and fun.

Hope your Christmas was great too. :)

Guest Brooklyn

hello SUN lovers!

how y'all doin'?

still on holiday in SUNny Oz

and enjoying every minute of the hot...hot...SUN

ahhhh...if only i have the guts and the Bod...

i would definitely lie naked under him...err...the SUN i meant...

:P;)

oh yeah...and i brought some k-dramas and movies for my and La Med's friend over here...

and we first watched AWA...of course...our friend is now a convert and finds our SUNny boy gorgeous! who wouldn't?

angela...welcome...as far as i know there is no english subbed version of April Kiss...what i've seen so far is the mandarin-dubbed version...

Guest ellabel

hello SUN lovers!

how y'all doin'?

oh yeah...and i brought some k-dramas and movies for my and La Med's friend over here...

and we first watched AWA...of course...our friend is now a convert and finds our SUNny boy gorgeous! who wouldn't?

angela...welcome...as far as i know there is no english subbed version of April Kiss...what i've seen so far is the mandarin-dubbed version...

Haller Brook dear!!! Hello to LaMed too. :D

You mean to say u went to that SUNny place just to watch the SUNny boy? :rolleyes:

Hey girl!!! Better find a hunky substitute soon to make your vacaton worth it. ;)

A Han sun look alike will do or u want a KSW clone? :lol:

Have fun!!!

Hello!! Anyone home?? :lol:

I just come to inform you all that Han sun will hold a fan meeting (esp. Japanese fans) on 14 Jan., in Korea.

This site in Japanese supplies many information abt this fan meeting. For anyone who concerns.

http://jkryutsu.jp/~jkryutsu/~dbop/ec/index.htm

He will show his various talents in this occasion, besides release some VODs, Clips from his films including Yeonriji.

Sorry when I cant post a full news abt this fan meeting cause I'd lost the email with rosepetal's translation. :tears: So pls be informed as above. :P

I just come to inform you all that Han sun will hold a fan meeting (esp. Japanese fans) on 14 Jan., in Korea.

This site in Japanese supplies many information abt this fan meeting. For anyone who concerns.

He will show his various talents in this occasion, besides release some VODs, Clips from his films including Yeonriji.

Sorry when I cant post a full news abt this fan meeting cause I'd lost the email with rosepetal's translation. :tears: So pls be informed as above. :P

Hi Yessy! I'm here!! :)

Whoa! Fan meeting on 14 Jan in Korea? Geez! Wish I can fly to Seoul to meet him.....and oh dear! :angry: why it has to be especially for Nihonjin fans....kah!! :tears::tears:

Thanks again Yessy! :)

Guest ellabel

thanks yessy for the info.

I wish i cud join his fan meet.

Nothing beats being near this sexy hunkilicious Man. :rolleyes:

Anybody who cud attend, pls share with us the experience and pics, of course.

Guest a_n_g_e_l_a

Oh, then by any chance you know the CB for chinese subbed of April Kiss??? Thanks.

hello SUN lovers!

how y'all doin'?

Brook!!..u all fine down there..in Ozzie land?..how is LaMed?..

i can see u lying in that hot bikini.. :sweatingbullets: ...

When is the new movie (with CJW) coming?..no news at all..?..

Keep happy n sunny all Sunny Babes!!!

Archived