What Did You Want To Be When You Were A Kid?

Guest lolle_luver

• 1 year later...
  • Replies 388
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest juwiee

i wanted to be a marine biologist cos i love the ocean and sea creatures. they facinated me and i still doo love them but now i like graphic design. hehe

Guest monkeyshinobi

A sailor scout lol XD Sailor Moon influenced me too much.

But also a Vet, Lawyer, or Doctor. Now i'm 18 and I am considering a career in veterinary or something in the medical field. So close enough XD Definitely don't want to become a lawyer anymore though

Guest Etoiile

A doctor, since my grandpa and daddy kept telling me how great a doctor was, everyday when I was 5 lolol

Guest tratout.me

The older I became the lower my expectations became.

• Astronaut to...
  • Archaeologist to... 
  • Journalist to...
  • Teacher to...
  • Anything I can get

Guest Hιtσмι

Wanted to be a lawyer when I was a kid

I still do, yet I'm majoring in Business Management + Marketing

sad ._.

A dentist...but then I realize I don't want to spend my whole life looking into someone's mouth..

and then I wanted to become a airplane pilot...but then I figure that I might kill innocent people..

and then I wanted to become a nurse..but then I don't think I can go through those bio class.

Till now I don't know what I want to be..undecided ;_;

Guest Wingedbunny

A housewife! Not very exciting but at least it is realistic :mellow: Nowadays i want to be a housewife that does something else on the side to make money. I would like to work from home though.

Guest TVSJ18

...sadly....as a child, my wishful future was not as creative as some of the other posters.

I originally wanted to be a veterinarian from a very young age. Then, it was changed to a doctor, then pediatrician, then dentist... = =; Yeah, I always wanted to be some type of physician...

Now I want to be a scientist(and take over the world...)...

Archived