What Did You Want To Be When You Were A Kid?

Guest lolle_luver

Guest iyagi

An artist.

Present day, still want to be an artist.

LOL.

Actually when I was a kid I went through a lot of phases where I wanted to be different things. Man, it ranged from singer, to writer, to drag racer (LOLwtf), to veterinarian, to dancer, to soccer player, the list goes on. I'm still kind of like that today with how sporadic I am in my interests, but I've always reverted back to my artistic nature.

I was... a strange child.

• Replies 388
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest xTERESA_

primary school teacher. lol

I remember I used to make my little cousins pretend to be students and I was the teacher. I was ALWAYS marking the roll, like that was all I did haha

Guest CowGoesQuack

My parents brainwashed me into wanted to become a doctor. When i realized that I didn't want to be one, I was still leaning towards the science/math jobs like engineering or dentistry but now i realize that I absolutely hate science with a passion! 

Guest AiMango

I legit wanted to be an astronaut. My mom used to take me to the library and I'd read books related to the 9 (now 8) planets, stars, galaxies, etc.

I wanted to become a celebrity when I was like in kindergarten or so? LOL. But yeah. As I got older, my parents, who were your typical Asian parents wanted me to become someone of high authority or something :phew: . But now, they don't really care.

Guest baltos-varnos

amm.. lets see..first of all i wanted to be a -teacher (...really dont know why...)

- historian (i was always good at history and for a year i was convinced that i am going to be a historian [now i think that all these thoughts were because of my history teacher...-he and his endless persuasion hours... )

- physiatrist (i still think i would be brilliant physiatrist..)

-prime minister (this was in 6th grade..everyone made fun of me because if this. but somehow my classmates still think i want to be one..)

-actress (at some stage of my life i really wanted to be one. all that glamour, fame and even paparazzis excited me... well I am over it..)

Guest zeemiwa

When I was 4 I wanted to be a singer then an actress...then I started to think more technologically and wanted to be a computer engineer and loads of other stuff, and now i am back to wanting to be a singer -____-

Guest NinjaRain

Singer/Actress. Now all I wanna do is become a photographer and just travel around the world xD.

But then again it'd be nice to audition for some entertainment company in South Korea.. :P

Guest spacek

The first thing I wanted to be when I was a kid was a secretary because they got to use an electronic type writer and file stuff. Afterwards I wanted to be a nurse, doctor, sniper (because I watched Saving Private Ryan), lawyer and many other things. Today, i'll studying to be a teacher.

Guest panda.rider

I wanted to be an artist when I was a kid, but my dream was shattered as I grew up with no drawing skills and completely failing at drawing something as simple as a square.

A marine biologist.

A scientist.

A prosecutor.

Right now, I want to be a writer. lol... though I would love a career in the science field.

Guest FragrantWhisper

I can't deny that I was idealistic when I was seven or so.

I wanted to be an artist.

'course, now that my interests have since expanded, and I've found intellectual stimulation elsewhere...hah... well, let's just say I chose a relatively more stable path.

Archived