Tamna The Island

Guest `tealeaves

Guest `tealeaves

drama coming out soon~  (탐나는 도다)
66225_640.jpg

Plot:
William’s mother is now tired of his fantasies and dreams of traveling to the east. He is in danger of getting married and never being able to see the wonders of the world! Through his friend Yan’s help, he sneaks on to a Dutch ship that’s heading for Nagasaki, Japan… But he doesn’t even know how long it will take to get there. Then, the ship hits a storm and William, trapped in his hiding place, is thrown overboard. He wakes up to find a girl with curious eyes standing over him…
-from entropy scanlations

Volumes: 14 (Complete) http://www.mangaupdates.com/series.html?id=7693*This series has also live action drama released
5899642215_d48bb5909d.jpg
shipwreckedcover.jpg
tamna11.jpg

Anyway has anyone read this? I'm not to far in but the drawings are pretty~~~

• 3 weeks later...

Yes the drawing is very beautiful. I've read this, and it seems to be interesting.

The guy doesn't know he's in Korea; if I'm not mistaken, I'm sure he thought he was in Japan.

I heard about them turning it into a drama.

I'll definitely look forward to that. ^^

• 1 year later...
Guest najmizah

Yes the drawing is very beautiful. I've read this, and it seems to be interesting.

The guy doesn't know he's in Korea; if I'm not mistaken, I'm sure he thought he was in Japan.

I heard about them turning it into a drama.

I'll definitely look forward to that. ^^

I'm watching this series now, and still on Eps. 12 wonder what will happen next, did anyone knows the ending....?? I'll finish this tonight probably but just curious....:D

Archived