U-ie/UEE 유이

FemaleQuixote

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

class="entry-title" style="font-family: Oswald, 'Helvetica Neue', Helvetica, Helvetica, NanumGothic, 나눔고딕, Arial, sans-serif; font-size: 22px; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: normal; line-height: 28px; box-sizing: border-box; margin: 14px 0px 0px; padding: 19px 12px; direction: ltr; color: rgb(194, 162, 111); text-rendering: optimizelegibility; letter-spacing: 0.4px;"[spot] Roasted Banana Event Held by ‘Law of the Jungle in Indian Ocean’26.jpg
In the afternoon on July 7, a special event for the first airing of ‘Law of the Jungle in Indian Ocean’ was held at SBS in Mok-dong, Seoul. The event where the ‘Byung-man tribe’ roasted bananas for selected fans, was held with the participation of comedian Park Hwi-soon, Uee of After School, Kim Seung-soo, James of Royal Pirates, Niel of Teen Top and Kang Ji-sub.
The production team of ‘Law of the Jungle in Indian Ocean’ selected 300 viewers who applied to participate in the event on the program’s website and invited them for the event where they were given roasted bananas by the cast.
Special episode for summer vacation ‘Law of the Jungle in Indian Ocean’ will be aired at 10pm on Friday on July 11.47.jpg
‘Are you excited about the new show?’ Uee, James of Royal Pirates, Niel of Teen Top, actor Kim Seung-soo and Kang Ji-sub

Written Han Jihee, Photography by Ryuma, Translated by Lee Sarah
get it K | july 9 2014

Uee Reveals Her New Nickname On ‘Rules Of The Jungle’

At the sbs mokdong parking lot, there was a special event for the indian ocean sbs "rules of the jungle. The summer special "rules of the jungle" will be on july.
tjzkcd.jpg
After School Uee revealed her new nickname.
At the SBS Mokdong parking lot, there was a special event for the Indian Ocean SBS “Rules of the Jungle.” Uee, Park Hwi Soon, TeenTop Niel, and Royal Pilots James attended the event.
Uee said, “I received a new nickname. It is not Bagle girl, but Beargle girl. I got used to the jungle so well that they called me Beargle girl.”
The girl Bagle girl was made for girls with baby faces but glamorous bodies. Beargle means bear and girl.
The summer special “Rules of the Jungle” will be on July 11. 

Source: www.kpopstarz.com

UIE facebook updates today

뷰바 촬영날 우리 깡이랑♡♡♡ 그리고 드디어 오늘 정글의법칙 첫 방송합니다!!! ^^ 앙~ 떨려~~~
View bar shooting day we kan mockup ♡ ♡ ♡ and, finally, the law of the jungle the first airing today!!! ^^ En ~ shakes it ~ ~ ~
TIZCGKl.jpg

♡♡참!! 열분!!!♡♡감사합니다^^♡♡♡♡♡참!! Ten minutes!!!♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ Thank you ^ ^
jRbzant.jpg    

UEE confesses to being a homebody on first episode of 'Laws of the Jungle's Indian Ocean edition

UEE revealed that she tended to stay home when she had no scheduled activities on the July 11 installment of SBS's 'Laws of the Jungle.'

In an interview with the production crew she said, "When I'm taking a break, I don't know what to do to have fun.  I wake up at six in the morning and go to pilates class at seven. If I have a set schedule, I just follow that schedule, but when there is no schedule, I just stay home.  I just stay at home and wash up every two days; I'm somewhat of a.. a homebody?"

You can also check out her clip on the airplane for the Indian Ocean edition of the show!  

http://www.allkpop.com/article/2014/07/uee-confesses-to-being-a-homebody-on-first-episode-of-laws-of-the-jungles-indian-ocean-edition

class="content-title" After School’s Uee Shows Her Pilates Workout on “Law of the Jungle” deedeegii July 11, 2014

After School’s Uee Shows Her Pilates Workout on “Law of the Jungle”

The first episode of SBS’ variety show “Law of the Jungle’s” Indian Ocean special, featuring After School’s Uee, Teen Top’s Niel, Royal PiratesJames, and more, was aired on July 11.

During the broadcast, Uee showed viewers a part of her everyday life and shared, “I don’t really know how to have fun on my days off, so I wake up around 6 AM and go to pilates at 7 AM.”

Then, Uee displayed how she goes about doing her pilates workout. She has been drawing attention for the way she successfully pulls off difficult pilates movements, as well as her extremely flexible and toned figure.

The After School member also made an honest confession, “When I have a schedule, I do it, but when I don’t [have a schedule], I really just stay at home. I don’t wash up for about two days and stay at home. I’m a homebody.”
uee law of the jungle

http://www.soompi.com/2014/07/11/after-schools-uee-shows-her-pilates-workout-on-law-of-the-jungle/#.U8IlhUD7SZS   

Archived