U-ie/UEE 유이

FemaleQuixote

Guest adikkeluangman

UEE confesses she wants to go back to the jungle
UEE talked about various things with the magazine '@star1'!
B7smIImCQAAKrPy.jpg

UEE, along with the rest of the main cast of 'A Pushover's Love', posed for the February issue of the magazine. During the interview, when UEE was asked what kind of man she liked, she answered, "Before, I used to like masculine men who could protect and hold me, but I changed a lot as I got older. I like nice men better now. Instead of just being protected, I now like types that I can hug. Even if it's frustrating sometimes, I want to date someone nice."
On her appearance in SBS' 'Laws of the Jungle', she said, "I can't promise, but I want to go at least once more before I die. It was uncomfortable and lacking, but it was so beautiful that I could forget all of that."
http://www.allkpop.com/article/2015/01/uee-confesses-she-wants-to-go-back-to-the-jungle-again
Hope that the magazine interview will get translated. Want to know more about the drama since the photoshoot is to promote them.

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest adikkeluangman

tvN 'Hogu's Love' Teaser

tvN 'Hogu's Love' Poster Shoot Behind-the-Scenes 

tvN 'Hogu's Love' PosterB7yNSHeCcAIpTkT.jpg

This poster pose inspired by movie poster Pieta (2012)

Guest adikkeluangman

tvN’s upcoming drama “Hogu’s Love” reveals main poster featuring Uee
tvN‘s upcoming drama, Hogu’s Love, revealed their main poster featuring Uee of Afterschool and Choi Woo Sik.
The pink and blue main poster, starring Choi Woo Sik and Uee, hints at a sweet chemistry between Hogu (Choi Woo Sik) and Dohee (Uee). Choi Woo Sik is praised for posing as Hogu, desperately falling in love with Dohee, and Uee for her flawless model-like figure.
2015011911240610557-540x780.jpg

The upcoming romantic comedy drama is about Hogu, who has zero relationship skills, reuniting with his first love and national swimming athlete, Dohee. The story’s motif will illustrate complicated emotions in relationships and dangerous friendships.
Meanwhile, the drama’s pilot episode is set to air at 11PM on February 9th (KST).
http://www.koreaboo.com/kdrama/tvns-upcoming-drama-hogus-love-reveals-main-poster-featuring-uee/
-----Feb. 2015 @ Star1 Magazine Behind-the-Scenes 

Feb. 2015 @ Star1 Magazine Behind-the-Scenes

Guest adikkeluangman

15-01-09 From songekim Instagram#우식오빠 오빠아니고 동갑이지만..오빠~~~♡1월7일인데 6일이라고 날짜써준..멋있어용ㅎ.ㅎ유이언니도 예쁨.. 같은키 다른느낌 하ㅠㅠ#여수#촬영#호구의사랑#최우식#유이#싸인#터미널#추위#추움#카메라 힘내세용!!!!1389063_567611856707014_1328274191_n.jpg
She got autograph from CWS and Uee when she saw them filming. I guess this must be outside venue.
2015-01-14 justo_official Instagram애프터스쿨 유이씨가입으신 JUSTO 'ONEPERSON'스웻셔츠~너무잘어울리시는거같아요 앞으로도 많은 애용부탁드리구요.호구의사랑 드라마도 대박나세요^^#justo #주스토 #ANTIRACISM #antiwar #ONEPERSON #유이 #애프터스쿨 #호구의사랑10895345_1538236849787642_2028605940_n.j
I think this fashion brand is the sponsor for Uee clothes in this drama

After School’s Uee Was Stressed Filming with Choi Woo Sik Because He is So Thin

After School’s Uee Was Stressed Filming with Choi Woo Sik Because He is So Thin

After School’s Uee shared on acting opposite Choi Woo Sik.

On January 29, Uee attended the press conference for tvN’s upcoming drama Hogu’s Love at the Imperial Palace Hotel in Nonhyeon-dong and confessed that she was stressed because of Choi Woo Sik.

Uee said, “Choi Woo Sik’s face is small and white. My skin is on the darker side so the oppas in the lighting team make fun of me saying, ‘How is it that Hogu (Choi Woo Sik) is paler than Do Hee (Uee)? Where do we have to place the reflecting plate?” This is my first time experiencing such a thing.”

Uee continued, “Choi Woo Sik is also very thin. Because he is thin he still looks skinny even after wearing three, four layers of clothes. But I was relieved because people tell us we look good together when we’re standing next to each other.”

tvN’s upcoming drama Hogu’s Love is a a romantic comedy drama that depicts the story of Kang Hogu (Choi Woo Sik), who has never had a girlfriend and has no dating techniques whatsoever, meeting his first love and a member of the national swim team Do Do Hee (Uee) and getting involved in a complicated love relationship and dangerous friendship.

It is set to air on February 9, following Valid Love.

http://mwave.interest.me/enewsworld/en/article/86302/after-schools-uee-was-stressed-filming-with-cho-woo-sik-because-he-is-so-thin

class="title_sec" style="line-height: 34px; text-align: center;"Uee plays haughty swimming champion in new TV rom-com

20150129001325_0.jpg

In the new tvN miniseries “Hogoo’s Love,” girl group After School member Uee takes on the role of Do Do-hee, a beautiful but haughty it-girl and national swimming champion.

Known for her long legs and voluptuous body, Uee recently appeared in reality show “Law of the Jungle.” 

“Hogoo” is her first TV drama lead since 2013, when she played orphan Kim Baek-won in “Golden Rainbow.”

“I have never sworn this much before in my life,” she said on her role as the boisterous queen bee. “I’m so immersed in my character, I find myself yelling ‘Get out of my way!’ and being really outspoken even in real life. It’s such a stress release!”

The role, Uee said, is perfect for her in more ways than one.

“As many of you may know, I was an actual swimmer in high school, so I’m happy to be able to show off my swimming skills on television,” she said Thursday in a press conference for the show.

Newer to the TV scene, actor Choi Woo-shik portrays Kang Hogoo, the ultimate “nice guy” who has never been on a date in his life and is head over heels in love with the unattainable Do-hee.

“I very strongly pushed for this chance,” Choi said on landing his first lead TV role. “It felt like a piece of clothing that fit me perfectly, and I just knew I could do it justice.”

Hogoo, whose name literally means “pushover,” by no means boasts chiseled looks or sophisticated manners. He is, however, sweet, considerate, and endearingly clueless, and an unexpected friendship blossoms between him and Do-hee throughout the series.

“Playing the lovable buffoon is my specialty and my greatest strength,” Choi said with a broad, playful grin. “I’m sure our show will be every bit as fun as it was making it.”

Ballad group 2AM’s Lim Seul-ong will be starring as Byun Gang-chul, the handsome and intelligent lawyer -- in short, the complete opposite of Hogoo.

Based on a webtoon series of the same title by Yoo Hyun-sook, the 16-part drama delves into the winner-loser dynamic that tends to develop in romantic relationships. It will air Mondays and Tuesdays at 11 p.m. starting Feb. 9

By Rumy Doo (bigbird@heraldcorp.com)

http://www.koreaherald.com/view.php?ud=20150129001249

Guest adikkeluangman

After School’s Uee Shares Her Diet Tips on ‘Taxi’
Known for her beautiful and healthy body, After School’s Uee shared some of her diet tips.
The February 3 broadcast of tvN’s Taxi will feature Uee and Choi Woo Sik, who will be acting opposite of each other on tvN’s new drama Hogu’s Love.
86594002.jpg

In regards to constantly getting attention for her beautiful legs, Uee shared some of her diet tips on the show.
Uee revealed, “On top of eating well and exercising regularly, I drink two liters of burdock tea every day.” Uee will also talk about a touching moment that happened during her hiatus. 
The Taxi episode with Uee and Choi Woo Sik is set to air on February 3. Hogu’s Love will begin on February 9.
http://mwave.interest.me/enewsworld/en/article/86594/after-schools-uee-shares-her-diet-tips-on-taxi
-----After School’s Uee was Dating When She Debuted as After School
After School’s Uee shared her dating story.
During the February 3 broadcast of tvN’s Taxi, Uee confessed that she was dating when she debuted.
While talking about her dating experience, Uee said, “In 2012, when I debuted, I was dating someone. But it’s vague to say that I dated because although I did date him, it wasn’t a burning passionate love.”
86637002.jpg

Uee shared, “I think your heart really aches when you’re truly in love but it wasn’t like that. I would also like to try being passionately in love.”
Meanwhile, Taxi aired the Beginning of 2015 Special on this day, featuring After School’s Uee and Choi Woo Sik, who are starring in tvN’s new drama Hogu’s Love.
http://mwave.interest.me/enewsworld/en/article/86637/after-schools-uee-was-dating-when-she-debuted-as-after-school
-----Actor Choi Woo Sik gives the details on what type of woman he likes + UEE reveals she dated after debut
Actor Choi Woo Sik joined 'Hogu's Love' co-star UEE for the February 3 installment of tvN's talk show 'Taxi,' where he revealed what type of woman he liked.  
Choi Woo Sik said, "When I look at women, I look at their hip.  I think it's really sexy when the hips are wide.  My ideal type is Shin Min Ah.  My goal for this year is to date."
shin-min-ah-choi-woo-sik_1422997039_af_o

UEE gave her own juicy input, revealing, "Early after debut, I was dating a man, but it wasn't a passionate love."
Their drama, 'Hogu's Love,' will start airing on tvN on February 9!  Will you be tuning in for the premiere?
http://www.allkpop.com/article/2015/02/actor-choi-woo-sik-gives-the-details-on-what-type-of-woman-he-likes-uee-reveals-she-dated-after-debut

Guest adikkeluangman

UEE reveals that she's a 'winner in the evening' and wants a passionate love
After School's UEE cleared up the rumors of her being the disciplinary head within her group while revealing her relationship style, surprising the MCs with her honest answers on the February 3 episode of tvN's 'Taxi'. 
When asked about the rumors which stated UEE as the head of discipline in After School, UEE denied the rumors and said that she was simply trying to look out for her senior unnies in the group. UEE said, "When a new member came in, I told her, 'Let's sit away from the unnies.' That incident was misconstrued during airing."  
UEE_1422982177_20150203_UEE2.jpg

In addition to talking about her rumors, UEE revealed that she longs to experience passionate and genuine love, adding that she is currently looking for someone to share affections with. When commenting on her relationship style, UEE said that although she tends to 'lose' during the day, she definitely 'wins' during the evening.
After hearing UEE's bold statement, MC Oh Man Suk said, "If I wasn't driving, then I would have fainted by now." 
Meanwhile, you can catch more of UEE and her candid charms in the upcoming new drama series, 'Hogu's Love.'
http://www.allkpop.com/article/2015/02/uee-reveals-that-shes-a-winner-in-the-evening-and-wants-a-passionate-love
-----UEE’s Heart Fluttered When She First Met “Hogu’s Love” Co-Star Choi Woo Shik
UEE and Choi Woo Shik, stars of the upcoming drama “Hogu’s Love” share their first impressions of each other.
UEE and Choi Woo Shik guest on tvN’s talk show “Taxi” on February 3. The two actors are working together for the first time on the upcoming drama “Hogu’s Love” and they share their honest feelings on “Taxi.”
When asked how they felt when they first met each other, UEE says, “My heart was fluttering.” She shares that when she heard she would be acting alongside Choi Woo Shik, she looked up his previous works. After watching his other roles, she thought he would fit the role of Kang Ho Gu, an innocent man who has never dated, very well. She continues, “When he laughs, he seems similar to the character of Kang Ho Gu. While we film, he seems to become more and more like his character.”
uee-choi-woo-shik.jpg

When Choi Woo Shik is asked about meeting UEE for the first time, he answers, “I was so nervous. Usually, it can be uncomfortable when dealing with the opposite sex, but I felt like I was meeting After School’s UEE, a celebrity.” However, they got close quickly, as he shares, “We got friendlier and comfortable with each other. She is down-to-earth, like a neighbor friend.”
After the initial interview in a taxi, UEE and Choi Woo Shik relocate to have a romantic ski date. As it is UEE’s first time on a snowboard, Choi Woo Shik tutors her. Watching Choi Woo Shik’s skillful boarding, UEE praises him, saying, “That’s so cool. He appears manly and I feel an interest in him for the first time.”
In another part of the show, UEE shares her diet and fitness secrets. She of course eats well and consistently exercises, but she also drinks at least two liters of burdock tea every day.
You can catch UEE and Choi Woo Shik’s candid talk on the next “Taxi” and their new drama, “Hogu’s Love,” in mid-February.
http://www.soompi.com/2015/02/02/uees-heart-fluttered-when-she-first-met-hogus-love-co-star-choi-woo-shik/
-----UEE Reveals She Was in a Relationship after Debut as After School
On January 3, UEE and Choi Woo Shik appeared in tvN’s talk show “Taxi,” as the two actors are working together in the upcoming drama “Hogu’s Love.”
In the episode, UEE shares her experiences in dating. She confesses, “In 2012, during the beginning of [After School] right after debut, I was in a relationship. Although we were dating, the relationship wasn’t a passionate one.”
After her story, she adds, “I think one can say she was genuinely in love if she broke up only after she loved till her heart ached. I want to be passionately in love.”
taxi1.jpeg

Choi Woo Shik also shares his thoughts on dating saying, “My goal for this year is to be in a relationship.” He also confesses that he thought of UEE as a girlfriend material, and adds, “I can’t help it; feelings come naturally with acting.”
Meanwhile, the new drama “Hogu’s Love” will air on February 9.
http://www.soompi.com/2015/02/03/uee-reveals-she-was-in-a-relationship-after-debut-as-after-school/

Guest adikkeluangman

K-netizens lose it after Uee reveals her 19+ preferences on tvN’s “Taxi”
Korean netizens have begun criticizing After School’s Uee after she delivered a surprising comment regarding her personal sexual preferences on the latest episode of tvN’s Taxi.
Aired on February 4th, Uee appeared on the show with actor Choi Woo Sik as part of their promotions for their new drama, A Pushover’s Love. During their segment, Uee shared her thoughts on the topic of true love, revealing, “I want to love passionately.” 
The MCs then asked the singer and actress to tell the camera what made her so attractive, she stated, “I lose during the day and win during the night.” This is a saying well-known in Korea that implies allowing your lover to have their way during the day, but having your way at night.
B89j78YIEAA8ZLs.jpg

This open and honest statement has received criticism from Korean netizens, who dubbed this as an open sexual statement from Uee, and have left comments saying, “My eight year old nephew asked me what she meant and I couldn’t say anything. She basically said she has aggressive sex,” “Did she realize that as soon as she says those words, it’s like admitting to the nation that she’s had sex?”, “So basically, ‘I’m good in bed,'” and “Does she realize she just said, ‘I’m a richard simmons’?”. 
http://www.koreaboo.com/video/k-netizens-lose-uee-reveals-19-preferences-tvns-taxi/

UEE shows off her swimmer's physique for 'Hogu's Love'

February 4, 2015 @ 1:04 am

After School's UEE wowed fans and viewers with her toned swimmer's physique shown in still cuts from upcoming tvN Mon-Tues drama 'Hogu's Love'!

For her role as swimmer Do Do Hee, UEE made the portrayal realistic with her toned figure in a tight suit and is said to have displayed her swimming skills as a former swimmer in real life. She also acted out the scene with real-life national representative athletes, whom she took photos with afterwards, creating a friendly atmosphere.

'Hogu's Love' will premiere on the 9th at 11 PM  on TvN.

Archived