M ~ Lee Min Woo

Guest Xena

• Replies 5.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

^ yes Christine..i'm working SO heard over here trying to keep this HOTT thread alive..HELP ME! And yes..wth is your friend thinking...??

MINWOO HWAITING!

ahh. im sorry. i said i'll help u but i totally forgot TT______TT

i'll come here more often.. I PROMISE!!

omG..! I was just watching the crying scene from "Wontak's Angel" and it brought tears to my eyes...He acted it SO well....!!!!! That scene was BEAUTIFUL! Sad but very beautiful! MINWOO WAS SO GREAT!!! :wub:

OPPA FIGHTING!!

awweee. i realli want to watch it badly too TT__TT

i want to cry along with miwnoo....

^

Hi,

Minu hurt his ankle pretty bad while running in the dark before filming an episode of Heroine 6. Not long after it was healed they had the Summer Tropical Concert. While dancing during the concert, he sprained that weakened ankle again. He continued to perform his solo with the hurt ankle, but after that it was too painful. It was REALLY bad...you could see him just lying there in pain on the ground backstage. :tears: He was sent to the hospital on a stretcher near the end of the concert...and had to stay there for a bit. There was some talk about surgery, but it was okay in the end.

>< poor minu. i remember that... it wus heartwrenching..

Just wanted to share a clip from my youtube featuring the finer points of the dancing in BUMP:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w-rloNR_IcE

:)

puauahahahah. i loved that. especially ur description. ".. as he practically vibrates"

its freaking true!!

dude. minwoo burns the pants off of everyone.

if that made any sense.

what i'm trying to say is. he must be the hottest living thing on earth.

dang.

ur posts always make me smnile or laugh, nhan.

burns th epants off. LOLS I LIKE THAT LINE ! thats a good description too. but in a way its kind of dirty :ph34r: maybe im jus sick minded.

oooo.. does anyone have the subtitles to minwoo's wontak's angel?

i dont think there are any yet.. if there is i'lllet u know!

i want/need them badly too!

Guest adikkeluangman

M Plans to Give Concert

2006-11-03

1104_enter_l.jpg

Singer M (Lee Min-woo) will give a concert early next month to mark the release of his single album “Live Works” late this month.

The new single will contain two new songs he personally wrote and composed, and remixed versions of two hit songs from his previous albums. It also comes bundled with another CD featuring his first solo concert in Seoul last January.

M’s concert will be held at Melon-Ax, the performance hall devoted to pop concerts in Gwangjang-dong, Seoul, on Dec. 2. Good Entertainment Media Group, his agency, said that fans will be able to not only appreciate the singer’s songs but also participate in Christmas events prepared for the concert.

c: KBS Global

Does anyone know who dicky cheung is?

Anyways I was rewatching a drama where he co-stars with Nicholas Tse...and for some reason I kept thinking of minu. Not nick, who ppl say look like minu, but dicky. So strange since they look nothing a like... except that they're both short ahaha....

Dunno...maybe it's the way both of them are really steady on their toes, or on one foot...and the way they both tend to gesture...

so odd, no? does anyone even know what I'm talking about? lolz

Guest superstar`kiss

omGOSH!!! he looks SO FRIGGIN NICE!!!!

*i'm DYING!!!!*

omG!!! yeah, i was like...man! another single?? I'm DEAD broke!

but that's OKAY! I'm gonna BUY EVERYTHING he's coming out with..!!!

THANKS for sharing everyone!!!! <333!!

-MINWOO OPPA FIGHITNG!!!!

samchin- thanks for the picture. minjin is so HOT! lol i see minwoo has gotten his hair back!! :lol:

and junjin has his gumiho hair! hahah

Guest serawong

Minwoo, during the concert for the seoul music festival, sang the song "so sick" (original by Neyo) ... he did soo well... love the way he sang it.... ahhhh =)

Guest serawong

GOOD NEWS!!!

<이민우 ‘M Live Work’s’ 2006-2007>

Dates : 2006 12 02 (Sat) 6pm / 3rd (Sun) 5pm

Duration: 2 hrs

Venue: Melon Ax(악스홀)

Ticket Price : R-seats: 66,000won, S-seats 55,000won (VAT포함)

ShinhwaChangjo Price : R석 60,000won, S석 50,000won

Ticket sales start : 2006 11 06 (6pm)

Tciket company : 인터파크 www.interpark.com 1544-1555

Production : ㈜ 인넥스트트랜드 IN Next Talent

Source: GoodEmg

Credit : Shinhwajj.com

Hello,

This is “in Next Trend Inc.”, organizing Lee Minwoo’s concert, ‘M Live Works’.

Thanks to many inquiries, we’ve decided to sell tickets for the fans living in Greater China. This is the announcement for them. Please read carefully if you plan to join the concert, “M Live Works 2006-2007”.

However, we are sorry that we exclude Japanese fans from this because the Japanese travel agency sells official tour package in Japan.

------------------ Announcement ------------------

◈ Date : Dec 2nd from 6PM and 3rd from 5PM. 2 Shows

◈ Venue : Melon AX, Ganjin-gu, Seoul

◈ Price

- R-seat (floor standing) 80,000 won (including transaction fee and tax)

◈ Special Feature

- Lee Minwoo poster with on his signature and your name printed

◈ producing/promoting : in Next Trend Inc.

◈ Cooperation : Good EMG

◈ Inquiry : +82-(0)2-3446-3225

◈ Reservation

1. Application : via e-mail only in English accepted

2. E-mail : innexttrend@gmail.com

3. Date of Apprication : Nov 6th ~ 10th, 2006

4. Date of Payment : Nov 13th ~17th

5. Seat : Seats will be determined according to the order of payment.

6. Price : 80,000 (Korean) WON

※ It’s only limited 40 tickets in each concert. (We won’t accept the application after 40 people apply)

※ We appreciate your group reservation to reduce transaction fee.

You can make a payment by transferring money with your bank. (Credit card is not accepted)

We will inform you the account number to which you will transfer money in return mail. And, you can receive your tickets at the special at the venue with your passport until 2 hours before the concert starts.

We are looking forward to seeing all of you.

※ Seats for oversea fans

- Dec 2nd Floor 나-area #201~240

- Dec 3rd Floor 가-area #201~240

You will enter the hall according to the ticket number.

1162432325.jpg

Source : GoodEMG

Credit : Shinhwajj.com

PLEASE CREDIT ACCORDINGLY IF TAKING POSTING NEWS ELSEWHERE!!

20061103104409.240.0.jpg

Lee Min Woo whom will have a December Solo Concert has announced that he will release a Solo Single this November called "Live Works". In this album, it will comprise a remixed version of an existing song and 2 new compositions written and directed by Minwoo himself. It also comes with another CD featuring his first solo concert in Seoul last January.

To commemorate the release of this single album, he opens a concert of the same title "M Live Works" at Melon Ax on Dec 2 and 3rd which will be opened for advanced sales on November 6th.

Lee Minwoo will make his first public performance of his single album songs at the concert.

The spectacular plan for the concert has been drawn with with 100% live band and stage props.

Source: Joy News

Translated by Ling@ShinhwaJJ.com

Please credit accordingly if taking out elsewhere!!

Lee MinWoo, “Active in both drama series and movies~~”

minbonguglydk0.jpg

At 8PM in the afternoon of 27th October, Lee MinWoo performed outdoors as part of 2006 Seoul Music Showcase.

Lee MinWoo showed his ambitions in acting at the press conference held before the performance. When he was filming the movie ‘Wontak’s Angel’, “I received a lot of tips and gained experience”, he said. “If there is a chance, I would like be active in both drama series and movies.”

On that day, Lee MinWoo also talked about the other Shinhwa members’ recent situations, showing his love and concern for the other members.

“All of the members in Shinhwa are working hard. JunJin will be releasing his solo album soon. I can see his passion from how he perspires in the practice room. Nowadays, HyeSung only eats egg yolk and chicken breast meat, and is working out.”

At the moment, Lee MinWoo is planning to hold a concert in December, called ‘M Live Works’, and he is practicing hard to give the fans a surprise. He is also eagerly learning about composing songs.

Lastly, Lee MinWoo revealed the secret behind how he built his body. “Avoid oily food, and eat food with high nutritional values. The initial three days might be tough, but as long as you can withstand it for a week, you will get used to it after a month,” he said. “When I exercise, I think, ‘If I don’t shed away all this meat now, when will I do it? If I lose all this fats, I will definitely become a handsome person.’ I used thoughts like these to help me build up my solid figure.”

When asked about his appearance at China’s ‘6th China Golden Eagle TV Art Festival – Star Concert’, Lee MinWoo said, “The fans in China are very eager and warm. I can feel this every time I go to China.” “Tomorrow, I will be representing the singers in Korea to participate in the ‘Star Concert’ in China. I will show everyone M’s music which brings forth Koreans’ confidence there.

200610271931197170sa7.jpg

Information on the performance

Lee MinWoo expressed his feelings about being the lead singer. He stated, “Through the Seoul Music Showcase, singers of all ages could work together through the concert, and I was happy that I could participated as well. As it was an outdoor concert, we prepared a accompaniment band, and so I think everyone would not shiver because of the cold weather, and feel the warmth of the music.”

At the performance that night, Lee MinWoo sang ‘So Sick’, the acoustic version of‘ ‘I am Happy’, and ‘Girlfriend’. He stated that, “It was due to success of the concert, that I could have the full ability to share with the audience.”

Lee MinWoo also sang ‘Bump’, ‘Ment’ and ‘One in a million’ from his solo albums. He even changed clothes on the stage to perform the song, ‘Rain’.

The highlight of the performance this time was that the ‘band’ style was used to interact with the crowd.

Credits: akemi <3@ShinHwaChangJo.net (eng translation), 心里有鬼@bestshinhwa(cn translation), starnews, newsen (source).

Does anyone know who dicky cheung is?

Anyways I was rewatching a drama where he co-stars with Nicholas Tse...and for some reason I kept thinking of minu. Not nick, who ppl say look like minu, but dicky. So strange since they look nothing a like... except that they're both short ahaha....

Dunno...maybe it's the way both of them are really steady on their toes, or on one foot...and the way they both tend to gesture...

so odd, no? does anyone even know what I'm talking about? lolz

I know who dc is. Dunno, to me he looks nothing like Minbong - not even in the same league in my opinion. DC is more of a comedic actor, never heard him sing, seriously, anyways. Minbong oppa is ... well.. just one hot dude that can sing, act and melt everygirl he looks at!!! :phew::D

Guest mama_gir1

WHAA!!!!!!!!! MINWOO!! <3333333333

LOL! Sorry everyone, but he's MY HUBBY!!! >_<

jks. ^_^

Minwoo is sooo adorable, such a dork yet sooo cute!!

lol, can never get over him.

except i hated his style in his W-ind album, cos its too exposed when he wears those net shirst when he goes on performance.

<.< = >.> just don't like it. hehe

but everthing else i LOVE all about him!!

ahaha!!

btw, i made a pic with the sources i got from celeb photos in Soompi.

here it goes....

LeeMinwoo-2.jpg

For bigger version, CLICK HERE

I know who dc is. Dunno, to me he looks nothing like Minbong - not even in the same league in my opinion. DC is more of a comedic actor, never heard him sing, seriously, anyways. Minbong oppa is ... well.. just one hot dude that can sing, act and melt everygirl he looks at!!! :phew::D

^ lolz

They look nothing a like of course (I was saying nic tse and minu look alike sometimes). It's the way they move and talk during one on one interviews. Minu tends to stand on his toes and is really steady on one foot...same with Dicky. DC was a singer before he was an actor...not bad at all...he just acts more now is all. And during interviews both of them is rather quiet and calmer than their stage presence. And after NN5 and wontak's, minu may not be as polished...but I can really see him DC's roles. Does that make sense. haha

I read over at shinhwachangjo that the chinese media were all focused on Minwoo making the korean staff feel awkward since the other artists were kind of ignored during the kpoplive in shanghai.

I feel bad for the other artists...but at the same time I find it funny and ironic.

From selections with top album sellers like SGWannabe and Seeya for a kpop live...I can't but help feel this is Korea's way of saying, "Hey China, this is what we actually listen to in Korea!" rather than the more well-known hallyru wave stars. All my opinion of course, but that's the impression I got. :sweatingbullets:

So they go to China and the attention's all on beloved MInu lolz

I guess chinese media can be bit blunt with so many people. It's 'go for it' or there won't even be scraps left kinda thing.