M ~ Lee Min Woo

Guest Xena

• Replies 5.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest 143 minwoo 012

<33333 minwoo oppa~!! hehe i was reading through topics...and a handful of people got into kpop by seeing minwoo in a fanfic etc. hehe with is how i got into kpop :DD but anyways...do any of you ahve his girlfriend mv? if you do could you send me a pm with the link?thank you~~

Guest Super_D

hmmm anyone have a pic of this Shin Ae girl?

Oh, I think it was in the forum somewhere...but I think you can google it...GOOGLE is my best friend for pix & stuff. But umm..yea she has like big old eyes for a korean chic, but she's cute..i don't know they broke up though....well i hope they're ok :)

Oh yea, i was watching this thingy in you tube where i guess this mc girl was pranking minwoo & she was saying that she likes him & she bought him a see through shirt & wanted to see how it looked on him & stuff like that heeehee that's soo funny and minwoo was soo hott..and he actually took off his shirt & put on the see through shirt for her & i think he told andy that he likes her or something of that nature..i can't remember it clearly..yea, but it was funny & he was soo cute & hott in that clip..ya'll should watch it sometimes :) uh, jux search shinhwa or minwoo..i think that's how i saw it...

i think he likes her..

i read that MInwoo intro her to the rest of the Shinhwa members.. and also wanna treat her to dinner personally...

what the hell <_<

LMFAO i loved ur 'what th ehell'

but wow.. ahh

its just formality...yeah, formality :P ....he's just being polite by introducing her to the other member, maybe what actually happen is they just bump with other shinwa members, so he's just being polite and introduce her... :phew:

about the dinner thingy...well... :sweatingbullets: hmm....okay...from my analysis....minwoo maybe just got his paid so he want to treat people to dinner...and she's just happen to be there...so he also planning to treat her to dinner...other crew should also come along later... B)

aaaghh...i dunno...i'm in the middle of trying to comfort my self here :tears: ...so yeah, i think we should see it from other prespective...right???? :unsure:

LMFAO

awwe i love u. u're hilarious

yea yeah.w e gotta keep our options opennned!

maybe he introduced her to the rest of the members BECAUSE he knows that shes a shinhwa fan. and hes jus beein a nice guy

AND BESIDES

THEY CANT BE TOGETHER

MINWOO'S SUPPSOED 2 BE WITH ME!. THOSE TWO CANT EVEN COMMUNICATE WITH EACHOTHER WITHOUT A TRANSLATOR >[

Guest Super_D

^ haha that would be soo true, they would make the hottest of the hottest babies, but isn't she dating daniel heney? i thought someone said daniel was at the hollywood bowl to see hyolee perform...yea sorry, i got off the subject.

back to minwoo: omigosh! minwoo is like totally fine! that boy can be w/ anybody, but like i said before..for some unknown reasons, i can't be with him in my dreams :( *wwaahh boo hooo* that fine man dissed me because he got a pregnant wife *BOOOOOO HOOO* why is the world soo cruel?? why can't i have him in my dreams???? WHHHHYYY? o wells, i got se7en instead..*muahahaha muahaha* :P

Some info on Minwoo and his "rumored" girlfriends.

Supposedly M and Shin Ae broke up last year, simply because the two of them became really busy and there was too much going on with both of their work schedules so they just didn't have time to spend with each other anymore... so their relationship just cooled down but they're still friends and on good terms with each other. But then again, there were reports that the break-up was just media-created rumors, and Good EMG's comment at the time was that their management does not interfere with their talents' personal lives so no one knows for sure ^_^;

For people who wonder what Shin Ae looks like, she was on the X-Man Winter SP in Miyazaki (Hyesung was a guest on those episodes as well.) She's really pretty, has really big eyes, but for some reason I think she might be taller than Minwoo... but she was really pretty. :)

Minwoo and CiCi (Chinese singer):

I think a lot of that is just exaggerated by the media. He appeared in her video and I think may have helped with some of the choreography, and she probably got introduced to the other Shinhwa members because she was at their May concerts since she went to Korea to shoot her video. And every M fan knows that Minwoo is a flirt... but it's just him being friendly..

She looks like... Soojin, the one who recently left Sugar.

Personally, even though we all still get envious, I kind of hope that Minwoo (and all the Shinhwa guys), eventually find nice girls to settle down with. Because thinking about it reasonably, they're like, 25, 26, 27... and like... yeah, they're not teeny-boppers anymore... and I think they'll be happy if they can all have nice families, children... and haha they can have all their children play together.

Guest Madisoid

Some info on Minwoo and his "rumored" girlfriends.

Supposedly M and Shin Ae broke up last year, simply because the two of them became really busy and there was too much going on with both of their work schedules so they just didn't have time to spend with each other anymore... so their relationship just cooled down but they're still friends and on good terms with each other. But then again, there were reports that the break-up was just media-created rumors, and Good EMG's comment at the time was that their management does not so no one knows for sure ^_^;

For people who wonder what Shin Ae looks like, she was on the X-Man Winter SP in Miyazaki (Hyesung was a guest on those episodes as well.) She's really pretty, has really big eyes, but for some reason I think she might be taller than Minwoo... but she was really pretty. :)

Minwoo and CiCi (Chinese singer):

I think a lot of that is just exaggerated by the media. He appeared in her video and I think may have helped with some of the choreography, and she probably got introduced to the other Shinhwa members because she was at their May concerts since she went to Korea to shoot her video. And every M fan knows that Minwoo is a flirt... but it's just him being friendly..

She looks like... Soojin, the one who recently left Sugar.

Personally, even though we all still get envious, I kind of hope that Minwoo (and all the Shinhwa guys), eventually find nice girls to settle down with. Because thinking about it reasonably, they're like, 25, 26, 27... and like... yeah, they're not teeny-boppers anymore... and I think they'll be happy if they can all have nice families, children... and haha they can have all their children play together.

Beautifully stated I must say!! ;)

Yup Shin Ae and Minwoo broke up April-ish ... b/c he was single when he came to the US in May 2005. (speaks this information from personal experience). Yah, they are both busy bee's so it would make sense that a relationship would be hard to put forth a lot of effort. From what I know as well, they are still friends. They dated for nearly almost two yrs, b/c they were close in the same time as my ex and I's anniversary.

Minwoo and CiCi ---- Yes, the media as overblown that. Minwoo is affectionate with a lot of women, he gets along with practically anyone. They are friends for sure. He's a flirt and loves it ;)

As for the marriage thing... you hit the nail on the head. I hope that they do settle down as some point... they deserve to have a nice family to take care of. Not to mention they are all incredible men. Minwoo especially does well with children... so we all know he would make a quality father. I think they might settle down after they serve in the army and don't have to worry as much.

hmm i was watching an old episode of love letter with minwoo..and the whole episode he was trying to get with han hyo ju [frm spring waltz]...anybody think thats tru? it was cute, nevertheless=]

That episode was really funny! especially since minwoo went crazy in the 2nd half because of "jealousy." HyoJoo would have made a cute couple with Minwoo but I think she's cute with Tablo too... but minwoo is just messing with them because Tablo's like his close dongseng and all three of them were on NN5...

Does any one know when Minwoo's movie is coming out? Can't wait to watch it T_T

I think Wontak's angel is coming out in august in Korea... they're currently in post-production... and they just recently held some kind of pre-screening and Eric made an appearance.

Oh yea, i was watching this thingy in you tube where i guess this mc girl was pranking minwoo & she was saying that she likes him & she bought him a see through shirt & wanted to see how it looked on him & stuff like that heeehee that's soo funny and minwoo was soo hott..and he actually took off his shirt & put on the see through shirt for her & i think he told andy that he likes her or something of that nature..i can't remember it clearly..yea, but it was funny & he was soo cute & hott in that clip..ya'll should watch it sometimes uh, jux search shinhwa or minwoo..i think that's how i saw it...

I remember that show! I think it was part of "Favorite," and it was the prank segment... I think what happened was that.. when Andy came back in the room, they were talking and Andy asked Minwoo what he thought of the girl (who happened to be the co-host of InkiGayo with Andy at the time),

Minwoo's answered... she's cool, she's a good girl and she's pretty.

Andy answered, go out with her then!

And then Minwoo was like "Aiish! Men cannot just go out with women whimsically...! What, do you think I'm you!?"

Guest serawong

PLEASE DO NOT HOTLINK!!!!

More of Channel V in Thailand

channelv001f967a8jp.jpg

channelv00411493b9fn.jpg

for more pix please visit minwoo at the Drama thread.... too lazy... heheheh :P

Guest junjinie

^ he's so freakin HOTTTTTTTT!!!!!!!!

i read in an interview that asked about how many kids shinhwa wants... this is from my memory so if the info is wrong then please forgive me T____T

hyesung: 2, one boy one girl

eric: same as hyesung

andy: he said he's not ready or something like that

junjin: same as hyesung

minwoo: "I NEED A GIRL!!!"

dongwan: "i would want 10 but i guess 5 is alright" [or something like that >.<;;]

aww, they're so cute!!!! ^_^

anyway, is there a version of Manwon Happiness Minwoo and shinhwa cut in MQ????

Guest panguin

can anyone tell me if Minwoo's gonna have a concert here in the US or something cause someone told me that he was gonna come but i dont think that that's true so I just wanna know if it's true or not.

Guest Kimmie

Oh, my, lord. Just look at those hot sexy pictures of Minwoo.

Hahah *jumps around* I see Minwoo nipples.

Thanks for sharing. XDDD

Again, since no one has answered my question yet T_T

When is Minwoo's movie coming out?

Guest n_pilgyo

hyesung: 2, one boy one girl

eric: same as hyesung

andy: he said he's not ready or something like that

junjin: same as hyesung

minwoo: "I NEED A GIRL!!!"

dongwan: "i would want 10 but i guess 5 is alright" [or something like that >.<;;]

really?

awww .. they're cute! i want one boy one girl like Hyesung *.* keke~

Guest Saragorn

Does anyone have the track list for IInd Winds Girlfriend Edition? I'm having the hardest time finding it...