Lee Sang Yun 이상윤♥️ Actor/Entertainer | [Drama 2023] Pandora: Beneath The Paradise [Drama 2023] Celebrity

OrangeRoo

Hello MFF :)

@sin_hoonsim new hair im getting used to it :)

@moonsaboo please tell him in 2015 LOl

To all the newcomer Hello :-h :-h :-h :-h

Have a great day :)

Yay buddy

Saving & carrying forward annual leaves to next year 2015^^ LOL

@ktyfan (ho seh liao)

Deal kk

;)

@moonssaboo: [수다타임] 이상윤 ‘30대 안에 결혼하고 싶어요’ : 조선일보 http://t.co/mvVhqK4dDq

Meet at the cafe located in the Samcheongdong yisangyun actor was asked to proceed to a formal interview , including new work , to be aired soon the dream as an actor. In the middle was also throwing a personal question besides this guy is really honest story related work . Naesung 0% ! I knew about the human yisangyun .

Q. It's in the past, SBS drama "Angel Eyes" at the top of the team's organization, running on television. The last mission to perform beobeok Lee Sang-yoon, the Angel Eyes team lost to the team at the top of the running, products, but the party it seems.

A. I should work hard, real hard. This is not such a little concept of reflections as I think. The excuse that some severe flu, running around all day, when the last mission to the body when one at all. And hand gloves and a little slippery. rather bare hand or palm coated with red rubber gloves, you can do better, I think.

Q. Indeed still solo , the title of " National husbands ' Do you feel awkward or burden ?

A. I love it . I have the title of ' the people ' are those attaches gamjideokji actor 's one day . The title also brings the benefits of ' national husbands ' lot . I like to buy things when I go to a restaurant a little more hasyeoseo mother are trying to take care . Because nickname given to paste the shape I saw that the smoke makes me think that actors get big praise In position .

Q. 'national husband, " When will a woman is thought to be a husband?

A. They get married friends and I started to think that I will have to do. friends are one or two years, it is a sudden, is gone. suitable as people think you were married this clause will disappear I feel tired. Two of my close friend last December in February this year, and got married. Don't you think nothing like that, so I guess my parents when he heard news of married friends who are a little nervous, but she can't seem to do it. If there is no man, but I ask again and again. 30 marriage, don't think so. When the child was too old dad, if you can't play. Marriage is getting late, and I thought he said, "It's okay, I'm late, birthday child when the situation in college it's going to feel tired. This is not a little thinking, "that if you want to enter in the thirties, I want to.

Q. Is this ideal? Lee Sang Yoon

A. I hope when people clear their thoughts . Then to Him. Anything hard . Also , I want you to love the exercise . I've taken a look at foreign car went in the morning to exercise with a good view too , there's a couple . After the wedding , I just want to exercise together .

Q. Favourite exercise/game?

Because of the health and fitness center. Also playing basketball & baseball.

Q. Did you have the day off and doing what ?

I had someone watching me " seems to be walking a day off in the morning wearing a cardigan dog ' and said in the past . Not true at all.

Not me. a day off, just relaxed. We have to clean up at home, he said, just like everyone else the same way we get up late game, yes. My coach, this will let you see other characters like I feel a little bit (laughs) Now the day off on a regular basis, and I eat and exercise. work hard for dieting and its drinks, but can't eat.

Cr: babylon T & google T

Haha

Better translstion by Lee Yonnie via twitter

http://wp.me/p4QQbn-vU

Summary of Lee Sang Yoon’s recent interview > Source

Q: Although this was in the past, when “Angel Eyes” team appeared on Running Man, you seemed to find it difficult with your final task and even though you tried your best, your team was defeated by the Running Man Team.

A: I tried my best, and that was really hard. This sounded like an excuse but to be honest, I had a bit of a cold that day and since we had been running around the whole day, by the last task, the body had no strength. It was a little slippery as I was wearing gloves. Would have been better if I was just using my hands or wearing “rubber gloves”

Q : Since you are still single, do you feel embarrassed and burdened by the title “National Husband”?

A : I like this title, “National husband”. Speaking as an actor, I am very thankful for the title which brings a lot of benefits with it such as when I go shopping or for a meal at a restaurant, I will be given special treatment and taken care of! And because the title comes with my performance, I take the title as a “praise” for my acting.

Q : “National Husband”, when do you think you are going to be a “real husband”?

A : My circle of friends are all married, and I have started to think about marriage. My friends who have not thought of marriage before, have suddenly got married in the last 1 – 2 years. Two of my friends married last December and February this year. I do feel a little anxious.

Q . Your ideal type?

A : Someone who has her own ideas. In addition, if she like sports, that would be great. I certainly would like us to go for exercise together.

Q : Which sports do you prefer?

A : Firstly, fitness and health. Basketball and baseball too. But not very good at baseball and still learning the game.

Q : What do you do during your off-days?

A : I sometimes see people walking with their dogs wearing “cardigan” in the morning and that’s not something for me. Like everyone else, I will sleep in and play games (laugh). On rest days now, I have to be disciplined to eat well and exercise regularly. Working hard to lose weight and I cannot even drink.

(Sang Yoon, eat & drink healthy^^)

photo 71DFBE83-DE6D-44E2-8A55-C946AC527EA6_zpsvkrh5pv8.jpg

LSY rice wreath project for upcoming tvN drama Liar Game

All MFF are welcome to join in

#MFFsupportLeeSangYoon :x

Pls PM @GHSforever khamsahamida

Repost:

introduction to

Donation via rice wreath

organised by Dreame SK

MFF of LSY plans to support Liar Game upcoming press release

By donating 'rice' wreath via dreame

http://www.dreame.co.kr/

http://m.dreame.co.kr/

Dreame specializes in making these congratulatory rice wreaths for these sort of events. They have rice wreaths priced from 100,000 Won (~$100) to 3,000,000 (~$3,000). Examples of some of the wreaths they offer are as follows:

Previous RW photos

photo 459BC003-F8D7-4A96-9126-DA3957330B6A_zpsi2pinoq2.jpg

All the rice from these congratulatory rice wreaths are donated to good needy cause chosen by LSY/dreame co.

Banner will be under LSY's name.

Site for dreame

This is the website for dreame with pricing :)

https://dreame.co.kr:127/en/

Thanks Dahlia :o)

Sangyoon Oppa, let's dating . i'll try my best to be a good gf for you and i do really like sport #don'thateme pleaseeeee

LSY Oppa, you really need to have a good meal and healthy life but pleaseeee don't too much loose your weight coz i love your big body and your chubby dimple,hmpfttt. hope you will find your true love and get married soon after you gain much much money for your future life. will support you Oppa. be happy and always be Lee Sang Yoon that always i admire. just be your self and keep on a good work. Fighting Oppa

thanks for everyone who always posting and sharing news from LSY and Lee Yoonie and others who know very well korean, thank you for the translation. Have a good day MFF ^.^

Mobile Translator

@sangyun815: 이상윤, 사랑의 열매 홍보대사 위촉 http://t.co/i6L4mweSIZ 출처 : 네이버 뉴스 http://t.co/AKEtJOAWVD

http://m.news.naver.com/read.nhn?mode=LSD&mid=sec&sid1=106&oid=311&aid=0000387543

[ Expo, news reporters ] learn- Kim Hyun Jung-sang of love, appointing Ambassador fruit. Lee Sang-yoon, 25, in the hall of the fruit love commissioned as a goodwill ambassador for expression of community service and public relations activities, such as sharing of leading. Love the fruit of the "Lee Sang-yoon, a soft snorts of the masses as an image to be loved so many people's attention, and ventilation to enhance awareness about the sharing would help said. Lee Sang-yoon of sharing has been a steady interest in various activities. Recently, international aid organizations, along with Indonesia amplified KFHI service in the back. Lee Sang-Yoon is the first to be broadcast in Oct tvN new drama "Liar Game".

photo FBA1C863-8CDC-468A-A362-61AC2D447309_zpsxgfr750o.jpg

http://m.media.daum.net/m/entertain/newsview/20140924133806747

Ambassadors are appointed by the Community Chest of Korea ( the fruit of love than President heodongsu , ) yisangyun the actor .

24 days , according to the fruit of love is to attend the Ambassador yisangyun wichoksik fruit held in the hall on the 25th , Jung-gu , Seoul, love comes 1:00 pm and is spread to various sharing activities serve as ambassadors and promotional activities in the future.

Yisangyun has starred in numerous dramas , including his debut year in 2007, 'Life is Beautiful' , 'My daughter is Seoyoung ' , ' Fire Goddess affection ' Angel Eyes ' and has been active .

photo 198FAFE0-56E4-4F58-95BF-CCD82243FDC4_zpsmuzfuyap.jpg

@jrkim84: 이상윤, 사랑의열매 홍보대사 위촉 "나눔 확산할 것" http://t.co/FzS2MBesDu 출처 : 네이버 뉴스검색

@moonssaboo: [14.09.25]사랑의 열매 홍보대사 위촉식

He is warm hearted person isn't it?

#LeeSamgYun #イサンユン #이상윤 #LeeSangYoon http://t.co/MeNuPL4KW2

Yes buddy, love Boss more :x

photo E070DA10-D436-40F8-A097-27CED279AFAE_zpsjcfh7vqp.jpg

Babylon T

LSY 33, was appointed as a goodwill ambassador of the Community Chest of Korea. 25 Sept. Lee Sang-yoon, Jung-gu, Seoul at 1:00 love in the fruit of the ground floor Hall 6 commissioned, a ceremony was held. The Commission Lee Sang-yoon and J. wide company official sponsor, Seoul Love Yeon, officers and employees of the fruit were present at the event. Lee Sang-yoon, "Love and the fruit of a meaningful activities you can make with it will be a great honor. In the future, and sharing of the we will do our best to" said. The fruit of love, Yeon, president of the happy and healthy society to create a role, stepping stone expect will be said. The fruit of the love-sang "publicity and promotional activities, including sharing service with their activities. "Um, entertainment, known as "pro-sang, debuted in 2007, the drama "Life Is Beautiful (2010, 'My daughter, Seo Young-2012" and "Fire Goddess, (2013, movie "Santa Barbara (2014" and "Angel Eyes (2014, starred in.