Lee Sang Yun 이상윤♥️ Actor/Entertainer | [Drama 2023] Pandora: Beneath The Paradise [Drama 2023] Celebrity

OrangeRoo

Welcome @myvilvil , all of us are MFF (many faithful fans) of Sang Yoon kk:)

Thanks for the warm welcome! I'm also a  fan of Yoo Yeon Seok and I'm supposed to go to Korea (fr. the Phils.) this Nov. to watch  his musical. Is there a chance that I can watch Lee Sang Yoon's basketball game in Dec. 15 so that I can move my schedule from Nov. to Dec? YYS musical will run until Feb. And why does his fanmeeting always takes place in Japan? Thanks!

we will share with MFF, once schedules games for JinHon is out:)as for why LSY having FM in Japan? Haha...:sweatingbullets: I believe due to demand at least 500 fans kk , as shared by my Japanese chingu, if you wish to invite LSY to have a FM in your country, perhaps write to J Wide or organiser of similar event in your country^^ You can write in to J Wide Company via Twitter, Instagram or the following office address in Seoul: -

Talent agency: J,Wide Company C/O Lee Sang Yun 130~22, Nonhyeon-dong, Gangnam-gu, Seoul, Korea 135-824 서울 강남구 논현동 130-22 번지 제이와이드컴퍼니 이상윤 앞 

Do you have an email address of J,Wide? Thanks!

sorry for late reply^^

jwidecompany@naver.com

• Like 2

Thanks @sin hoonsim! I've been rewatching LSY dramas now, Angel Eyes and Twenty Again. I'll watch The Duo soon so that I compare which character I like best. I'm happy that he has so many dramas that I can always look forward to. Hope he makes another one next year.

• Like 2

Hello everyone, I've finished liar game and currently watching angel eyes.

I still don't understand some of the games but it is a very interesting drama....looking forward to liar game 2!

Thanks to @mme_madeleine for the wonderful recommendation!

Angel eyes is such a sad melo drama that it made me cry almost every other episode, but i'm curious to see the ending.

Just wanna share this beautiful ost with u guys, I absolutely love the chorus of this ost!

• Like 3

http://267CA791-380B-48AC-9840-46623117BFD2_zpsIn August 2013, LSY graduated from the prestigious Seoul National University with a Science degree in Physics. He had entered as a freshman in 2000, but his acting career and mandatory military service had caused him to take several years of leave from SNU, resulting in his delayed graduation. Congratulations!

Edited by sin hoonsim
  • Like 2

Wishes from a former top class student should be very powerful lol

Is LSY a top class student?

At least he got 370 out of 400 in his university admission exam

He graduates from Seoul National University (one of the best uni in Korea) in 2013, major in Physics (Science faculty)

• Like 4

That scene where Dong Joo came back from America (the first time) and approached Soo Wan, the way he stared into her eyes was just so intense and so disconcerting :sweatingbullets:  aaaand if in real life someone approaches you like that, would you stare back? Run away? Or slap him? Lol

Edited by flybabyfly
  • Like 3

http://m.entertain.naver.com/read?oid=016&aid=0000906388Lee Sang-yoon are one people seknam of the brain essential in the entertainment industry .

He took Ha Woo Jin, going to solve all the problems with the station brightest brains in the last broadcast tvN drama " Liar Game" . Lee Sang-yoon appearance shown by the ' Liar Game' was also his appearance really is not a simple drama .

Lee Sang-yoon of Seoul National University Department of Physics, who was known as SAT scores are reportedly received 370 points from a possible 400 points .

He was also amazed at my public release without hesitation the problem for Mensa IQ test had already crossed the 137 junior high school . But he " seems not only how to work hard ," he said study about the secret was crowned the brain noryeokhyeong seknam .

http://6FAEBAAC-53E9-42A0-8BF1-432E4A86DA33.png

Edited by sin hoonsim
  • Like 2