Lee Sang Yun 이상윤♥️ Actor/Entertainer | [Drama 2023] Pandora: Beneath The Paradise [Drama 2023] Celebrity

OrangeRoo

Guest stevie8

z6WdqpT.jpgAigoo, LSY is really killing us fans here softly.........another sleepless night??
No rings, no bracelet tonight......he is wearing a manly watch.  Love the cool torn jeans and chunky watch :\">

Guest stevie8

이상윤, 여심 흔드네!

LSY shook the women's feelings......yet again!  
Z7MEnRt.jpg
Drooling goes on.........and on and on....!
이상윤, 얇은 티셔츠 패션 '드러나는 어깨미남'
plS40Zw.jpg

이상윤, 얇은 티셔츠 패션 '드러나는 어깨미남'

Love this headline : LSY's thin t-shirt reveals "handsome shoulder":x

Guest stevie8

635066296527597500.gif

김범-강민혁-이상윤, 훈남들의 ‘잇 아이템’은 무엇?

Kim Bum, Kang Min Hyuk, Lee Sang Yoon -  what is the "IT item"?

조회243 등록일2014.07.024OfmJcu.jpg
Source

Guest stevie8

이상윤,'편안한 차림으로 영화관 왔어요'LSY came to the premiere, dressed comfortably...
SzRDPqi.jpg
Wow, look at that manly watch on him!  His hairdo is totally different from DJ's! A bit too "comfortably dressed" for a movie premiere....:D

I look at him here he looks like a little boy with slightly chubby cheeks, so cute, he looks different from his looks in the musical showcase of SB. he loves watching movies. stevie8 said: 이상윤,'편안한 차림으로 영화관 왔어요'LSY came to the premiere, dressed comfortably...
SzRDPqi.jpg
Wow, look at that manly watch on him!  His hairdo is totally different from his DJ's! A bit too "comfortably dressed" to a movie premiere....:D

Guest stevie8

newyorkcitygirl said: I look at him here he looks like a little boy with slightly chubby cheeks, so cute, he looks different from his looks in the musical showcase of SB. he loves watching movies.

Guest stevie8

이상윤, 편안한 차림으로 영화 관람

JOr3p8R.jpg
Aaahhh, this is the premiere for the movie Good Friends starring Ji Sung, Lee Kwang Soo and Joo Ji Hoon. Wonder if Ji Sung's wife, Lee Bo Young attended the premiere....and would be nice if she would take a pic with LSY, her MDSY husband!  We all know LSY played the dongsaeng prince of Lee Kwang Soo in GOF.....so, hopefully, LSY's fellow actors will support his movie and attend his SB VIP Premiere!  Will LBY, LKW, GHS turn up at LSY's movie premiere too? 

Hello MFF

Omo LSY why so handsome I love his attire today and yes I agree looks so cute with those chubby cheeks.

@stevie8 @snowy21 thanks for the pictures

@lovewls‌ thanks for the picture can I post them wanju fb page I really appreciate it :)

MFF just want to let you know that flower stand has been ordered and confirm by the company for LSY Japan FM our dear @ proplapla will take a picture for us I can't wait to see it :)

Next project Santa Barbara rice wreath if possible if anybody is interested please pm it's not confirm yet but because of time constraints we want to get ready just in case it's a go

Have a great night/ day MFF

Hi all!

He looks good again in casual jeans! Looks gorgeous & happy! He's giving me a heart ache & a headache! He's been visible & my girl has been invisible! Ay Caramba! Good for LSY to show support on Jsung's movie. I thought my girl will be there too. :( where's the bracelet dude? I love those blings! I'm going to have a heart attack if the bracelet will show up on my girl's wrist! Haha.. No wonder you look happy & inspired! I'll continue later.... It's hard to poke these letters on my phone! :D

Guest stevie8

class="title" style="margin: 0px; padding: 5px 0px 0px; border: none; overflow: hidden; font-size: 16px; line-height: 22px; color: rgb(1, 1, 1); font-family: dotum, 돋움;"'엄친아' 이상윤, '자연스러운 멋'Eomchinah LSY, 'natural cool'.....google says!0wPZsnF.jpgI9bJNea.jpg
Cute chubby cheeks!  And he does look younger in this outfit......and happy too!
@myonenonly - LSY has been HIGHLY visible for the past few weeks after AE and your girl has gone into hiding!!  What is happening?  Well, she must be busy with her domestic duties (LSY likes that!) and her own movie project.......hope she Is not going to be a no-show for LSY's SB VIP Premiere.

@illay now i cannot sleep because of your speculation! Chinciya :P

I hope that GHS will attend...thats what friends are for kk

Fighting!

My dream guest Ji Suk, Kwang Soo, Bo Young, SCE & Zito, JinMo

Wish JS bring his BFF & partner lol

Cr: as tagged

photo 77F9B3AE-DCF7-40B4-BD32-884CA9592DD9_zpsjlomrr9r.jpg :)

Guest stevie8

Here is a short clip of LSY being interviewed at the VIP Premiere for "The Divine Move" on Juy 2........LSY mentioned Lee Si Young.  So, he must be attending the VIP Premiere at her invitation or he is there to support Lee Si Young's movie since both are from the same talent agency.
http://www.tudou.com/programs/view/SoOPqgJSEYs/

0YXTqGQ.gif cAmYnf3.gifLooking so good and happy in the blue shirt, torn jeans and sneakers!