The Jolie-pitt Family

Guest Galchi

Guest babibau

i dont understand this.. here in the magazines, they have been saying that brad pitt and angelina jolie is splitting up~??

but from this website, they seem to be going on really well...

i wish they could be together forever~

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

uh....where does that post come from?

Angie is a wonderful human being. I always regarding her as a wonderful mother to her kids. And if you don't like her nor her family. You do not need to visit this thread!

HI KAT!!!!

Hi Jennie :)

It's been a while since i hear from you.

There's a great article on Brad Pitt in USA Today with the following caption.

Go and read it. Source : http://www.usatoday.com/life/people/2006-1...pitt-main_x.htm

BRAD'S THE MAN

The golden boy: Why it's great to be Brad Pitt

The family man: Angie, kids come first for Brad the dad

The philanthropist: The Brad that keeps on giving

The movie star: He's still one of Hollywood's leading men

Timeline: The life and times of Brad are pretty impressive

Photo gallery: A look at Brad over the years

for some odd reason, i don't really like brad and angelina together >__<

but their kids are adorable..maddox is such a cute kid, zahara is adorable, and shiloh is gonna be one pretty little girl..

They compliment each other pretty well that's why they look good together

and the kids are so cute and they represent the world in each of them :)

ANGELINA looks so fat ugly tired. tsktsk.

i HATE HER!! im nt trying to be evil or atg. but their family WONT last long!!! :angry:

So if you hate her, that's a miss. There are only few of you who hate her,

those who are on JA's side. :rolleyes:

I don't how you define fat & ugly, but I find her sexy and with exceptional beauty.

She doesn't even look like she got pregnant

oh god i sorta hate angelina jolie. jennifer aniston is sooo much better. at least that woman wouldn't shut down the entire state to give birth. x.x i don't think i'll evver watch a angelina jolie movie ever again.

For sure you are a JA fanatic. Why you fans of her can't just move on and accept that JA is not that big. Thanks to Brad, she got fame.

And let her get pregnant first before you compare her with Angie. I don't think JA is comparable with Angelina for they are extremely two different persons.

JA would rather enjoy publicity, her dogs while Angie is more focused now on her humanitarian works and with her kids.

Namibia was not shut down, the government just gave them enough privacy and the country felt honored that they chose a third world nation to be the birth place of their first biological child, so the people of Namibia gave them what is due of them, protection from the worst paparazzi's there was.

Hi KAT, love that Brad is helping Angie play the role of MP by trying to DP.

And dont believe what are those in the tabloids like US Weekly, Life & Style & In Touch.

They are just bunch of gossip trash.

Hi KAT, love that Brad is helping Angie play the role of MP by trying to DP.

And dont believe what are those in the tabloids like US Weekly, Life & Style & In Touch.

They are just bunch of gossip trash.

Hi Galchi,

i read this at justjared.com but there was no source. i am very soooo happy for them. emorcheerer.gif Finally, some time for themselves :rolleyes:roll1.gif

There is no mention whether their kids were with them. However, i love how they describe them wanting some quiet moments with each other. 36_3_8.gif

i like how they are seeking new locations for their new film! 23_30_106.gif Another collaboration!! B)

Brad, Angelina on Jaipur trip

Jaipur, October 19, 2006

Angelina Jolie and Brad Pitt spent their first day in the city closeted in their hotel. The Hollywood couple landed in Jaipur on Wednesday.

Superintendent of police VK Singh, who is in charge of the Sanganer airport area, told the Hindustan Times that the stars were on a personal visit and hence, there was no need for them to inform the police. “They just want to spend some quiet time with each other. There is hardly any security risk, which is why the police have kept away from them,” he said.

A senior city palace security official, Narayan Singh, said that Brad was in the city to shoot for an ad film and his cameramen had spent an hour and a half at the palace.

Sources said Angelina and Brad might take some time out to select a location for their next film. The managers of the hotel where the two are staying were tight lipped about the details of their celebrity guests.

there is a new pic of Shiloh! :D she's soo freakin' cute and adorable! :blush:

she really looks like Brad when he was a baby!

2dkffab.jpg

and here's Brad's baby pic

2wpup91.jpg

http://www.justjared.com/2006/10/20/shiloh-jolie-pitt-india/

Thanks cjgp016 n Galchi

The pic of Shiloh hidden behind that scarf is sooooo adorable!!wub24in.gif

And it like she was peeping and looking out and that grin....or smile is sooooooo adorable!!

Awwwwww wub24in.gifwub24in.gif

And the pic of Brad with Zee........

i love this family!!!! Together!!!!!!!!!!

Since i've just gotta to know this family, i am discovering new things....e.g. this gala dinner to raise fun for orphan doctor. i admire Angelina for her commitment towards the work of the underprivilege. B)

http://www.orphandoctor.com/wwo/media/galamovie.wmv

i read the following article.......and realize that Angie is a great mom!!!!

http://people.aol.com/people/article/0,26334,1123006,00.html

http://people.aol.com/people/article/0,26334,1092497,00.html

Guest asian_love2788

yeah you guys are right, she looks so much like brad when he was a baby...how cute

awwwwwww shilo's gin is adorable XP

zara's bracelets are so cute adn she's so cute...don't see her smile that often anymore

where's madd?

Thanks to Brad, she got fame.

I don't think JA is comparable with Angelina for they are extremely two different persons.

JA would rather enjoy publicity, her dogs while Angie is more focused now on her humanitarian works and with her kids.

Namibia was not shut down, the government just gave them enough privacy and the country felt honored that they chose a third world nation to be the birth place of their first biological child, so the people of Namibia gave them what is due of them, protection from the worst paparazzi's there was.

She's famous because she was on Friends and people like her character. She's an actress not just a nobody who married somebody.

If you don't think they can be compared, then why do you compare them? If Angelina Jolie didn't care about publicity, how do you think everyone knows pretty much everything that she is doing in regards to her "humanitarian" works?

The fact that she even had to think about where to give birth kinda shows how calculating she is. I mean, why can't she just give birth whereever it may be? Why did she have to plan it, and in a third world country no less. And the weird thing is, she didn't do it like how the locals did... she had to shut things down to keep her privacy. That's selfish.

Whatever, I do hope Brad and her stay together for the sake of their family.

She's famous because she was on Friends and people like her character. She's an actress not just a nobody who married somebody.

If you don't think they can be compared, then why do you compare them? If Angelina Jolie didn't care about publicity, how do you think everyone knows pretty much everything that she is doing in regards to her "humanitarian" works?

The fact that she even had to think about where to give birth kinda shows how calculating she is. I mean, why can't she just give birth whereever it may be? Why did she have to plan it, and in a third world country no less. And the weird thing is, she didn't do it like how the locals did... she had to shut things down to keep her privacy. That's selfish.

Whatever, I do hope Brad and her stay together for the sake of their family.

In my opinion, JA was just known then when she is still with Friends but she got all the publicity and the curiosity of eveybody when Brad Pitt started dating ang eventually marrying her. That's the time, she got noticeable for she is Mrs Brad Pitt.

Now that she is no longer Mrs Pitt, she then tries out to be noticed. Getting smoochy with Vince Vaughn after they teamed up in Breakup, just like when Brad & Angie met in Mr & Mrs Smith. Now there's statement that said that she & VV had broken up already but then she denied it :phew: and went straight again to Oprah's show.

Why I compared them, because I just state my point on those people lashing about Angelina. That JA is way too better to her. So then, I point out things that are uncomparable to the JA.

And the thing I know about her birthplace of choice in Namibia is because she wanted that her biological child would still have a connection with her adopted kids who were from third world countries. She chose to give birth there rather than have all the media attention in Los Angeles where people have said that she should just gave birth there.

They are evading the papz, but they can't do anything for the papz would follow wherever they go, for they are a high price celebrities. Papz would do anything to get a glimpse of the Jolie-Pitt family. And the papz would be able to earn a smuch to the pics that they will shot of this family.

She's been a humanitarian for years already, and I don't think she's doing it just for publicity stints. That's why her marriage with BBT collapsed for she chose to do those kind of works rather than the Hollywood glam. Remember that she is with United Nations and as we all know, it is a world wide organization and the fact that she is a famous celebrity would really create media news about her work not those kind of publicity about breaking up with somebody and then telling the whole world that they are still together :lol:

This is my opinion about Angie and that's your opinion about JA. People will say bad things about Angie as well as with Jen, but the thing here is, this thread is for the Jolie-Pitt family.

I love the family, the unexpected event that Angie & Brad hooked up, until now, never thought that they are together and have their own child. Right now, I enjoy their family and everything about them, bashing opinions are annoying but still, most of the people here love them ;)

Hey Galchi :)

Thanks for the pic :)

She looks pregnant to me too :rolleyes:

Hmmmm..... wonder where the kids are :unsure:

They may be off for another shooting session?or........ ;):D

Guest MISS`IN·DOM·I·TA·BLE

woahhoo they both look amazingg, even at such an age, im excited for his new movie

good reviews

Archived