The Jolie-pitt Family

Guest Galchi

Galchi..

i think things got worse when jon voight called zahara.....shakira!!! :sweatingbullets::vicx::blink:

there's no chance angie will let jv come near her children after the incident.

*i read this piece of news from imdb.com*

have u guys heard the rumour that angie might be pregnant again??? i never seen her latest pictures...hmm..maybe the gossip wasnt meant to be taken seriously..but if she's really pregnant..i think that's GREAT!!! :wub:

Yes there are rumours that she is preggers again for there is bump on her pics while flying her plane. If she is pregnant again, that would be exciting...love it

And for sure, Angie will never let her kids see her father, not this time. Not because of that Shakira thing, but maybe because Angie has never forgotten what her father had done to her and to their mom

Galchi,

When U said new set of Ad, does it mean this was done after the birth of Shiloh?

She looks gorgeous! B)

Soulrebel,

I agree with U that it will be GREAT if she is pregnant again :P

Hmmmm......Nicewub.gif

Those are new set of pics for the Shiseido ad but it was done during her pregnancy with Shiloh.

BTW, off topic

Have you seen Baby Suri Cruise pics...she looks asian but looks a lot like Tom :)

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie returned to their little hideout from Hollywood in Santa Barbara, California for Labor Day Weekend. The Hollywood A-List couple was spotted driving (Brad behind the wheel, Angelina riding shotgun) around the Santa Barbara area with their children -- Maddox, Zahara, baby Shiloh -- in a white Chevrolet Suburban SUV.

bradpittsantabarbara01iv1.jpg

credit to justjared: Brad and Angelina at Santa Barbara

Brad Pitt on the latest issue of Esquire Magazine

2006_10.jpg

Are there any more pics of Shiloh?

I think Suri is prettier than her. lol...although I like these parents better. :P

There's no new pics of Shiloh and the only pics of hers that everybody saw was when she was

just a week old or more.

I agree that Suri is pretty and cute but we can't compare her yet with Shiloh because when Suri's

pics came, she is already 3 months old while Shiloh is just week old when those pics came out

So we can't tell yet if Suri is prettier to Shiloh at this time for no new pics of Shiloh have come out :)

Guest charles0702

Are there any more pics of Shiloh?

I think Suri is prettier than her. lol...although I like these parents better. :P

how can you tell if suri is prettier than shiloh if you haven't seen a baby pix of suri or recent pix of shiloh.. that doesn't make sense.. you can compare them if you see them at the same stage.. to compare a 1 week old to a 3 month old doesn't make sense :vicx:

Guest tian`tian

how can you tell if suri is prettier than shiloh if you haven't seen a baby pix of suri or recent pix of shiloh.. that doesn't make sense.. you can compare them if you see them at the same stage.. to compare a 1 week old to a 3 month old doesn't make sense :vicx:

Lol chill out.

I was just kidding around. ;) It was a way to try and pull out more Shiloh pics. :rolleyes:

Brad Pitt at the Toronto Film festival for his new film BABEL :blush:

The HOTNESS is back...so sad Angie is not with her on the red carpet

Actor Brad Pitt arrives for a screening of "Babel" at the Toronto International Film Festival in Toronto, Ont. Saturday. (CP PHOTO/Jonathan Hayward)

TORONTO (CP) - Brad Pitt walked the red carpet solo Saturday night, sending a screaming crowd into a frenzy at the North American premiere of his new film, Babel.

Clad in a black suit, shirt and tie, Pitt paused for several minutes to sign autographs for the horde assembled outside of Roy Thomson Hall at the Toronto International Film Festival.

Pitt, wearing a black suit, shirt and tie, had high praise for his castmates and for Babel director Alejandro Gonzalez Inarritu

"I'm just really happy," he said. "Anytime you put a lot of work into it and it comes out nice - it really goes to the cast and Alejandro. He did an exquisite job - an amazing job."

The new dad said he wouldn't be partying at the fest Saturday night because he had an "early call."

"I'm here because it's important and we want our film to be seen here," he said.

Pitt has kept a low profile since the birth of his daughter with Angelina Jolie earlier this year.

Hundreds of fans were elated to see the star back in the spotlight Saturday night, screaming Pitt's name and holding up signs. One woman even hoisted a giant painting bearing his likeness.

bradTiff.jpg

bradTiff5.jpgbradTiff2.jpgbradTiff4.jpg

bradTiff3.jpg

bradTiff1.jpg

bradTiff28.jpgbradTiff27.jpgbradTiff29.jpg

Guest charles0702

Lol chill out.

I was just kidding around. ;) It was a way to try and pull out more Shiloh pics. :rolleyes:

i didn't know that you were joking around.. i thought you were trying to compare the two children and that is why i posted that comment.. :rolleyes: glad that you were kidding around :sweatingbullets:

I don't think that we can get new pics of Shiloh at this time

Just like that event in TIFF, all have expected that Angelina will be with Brad on the red carpet but to no avail.

That kid is too expensive

it is me or Brad Pitt just got really really handsome nowadays.

See what love can do to you

and yeah, what's up with the Shiloh vs Suri comments?

I saw Suri and I think she is cute but hey, don't forget that Shiloh was like a less than a week old when the picture was taken and REMEMBER, who worth more. The world wanted to see SHILOH not Suri so buy that okie

but really, we won't be able to see Shiloh anytime soon and as you know, Angie and Brad are very proud parent's of their kids and don't go out and acting like the TomKat clan!

Guest tian`tian

it is me or Brad Pitt just got really really handsome nowadays.

See what love can do to you

and yeah, what's up with the Shiloh vs Suri comments?

I saw Suri and I think she is cute but hey, don't forget that Shiloh was like a less than a week old when the picture was taken and REMEMBER, who worth more. The world wanted to see SHILOH not Suri so buy that okie

but really, we won't be able to see Shiloh anytime soon and as you know, Angie and Brad are very proud parent's of their kids and don't go out and acting like the TomKat clan!

Seriously, you all are way too serious about the whole Suri/Shiloh thing. CHILL OUT. :mellow:

Seriously, you all are way too serious about the whole Suri/Shiloh thing. CHILL OUT. :mellow:

well, I guess cause i'm way to irritated with the whole TomKat thing and now that Suri is here and the people haven't even compare her with Shiloh yet, and here we are making comment abou tit :fury: seriously, who the one that post that comment. I got red face when I read it! :crazy:

Guest tian`tian

well, I guess cause i'm way to irritated with the whole TomKat thing and now that Suri is here and the people haven't even compare her with Shiloh yet, and here we are making comment abou tit :fury: seriously, who the one that post that comment. I got red face when I read it! :crazy:

It's kind of ridiculous that you guys take it so seriously. Are these people related to you? Is it a personal insult? Joking around is prohibited?

Really. Seeing as how there was such a swirl of activity surrounding the two couples and their babies, it's natural to assume a similar stance in comparing the children AS A JOKE. The fact that you get furious over this and red faced is very very sad.

It's kind of ridiculous that you guys take it so seriously. Are these people related to you? Is it a personal insult? Joking around is prohibited?

Really. Seeing as how there was such a swirl of activity surrounding the two couples and their babies, it's natural to assume a similar stance in comparing the children AS A JOKE. The fact that you get furious over this and red faced is very very sad.

Hopefully, that you are referring to me instead of the other innocent who haven't said anything yet.

I'm just a very very sad person.

Guest tian`tian

Hopefully, that you are referring to me instead of the other innocent who haven't said anything yet.

I'm just a very very sad person.

What other innocent? Yes, it was directed at you, seeing as how I quoted you.

Hey guys, don't make a fuss on which baby is more pretty coz there's no comparison at all

For sure people will say that Suri is much cuter because she got photographed when she is already 3 months old while Shiloh was just week old when the world saw the baby.

The point here is, Brad & Angie showed their baby right away, unlike TomKat, months after when they showed us Suri...thus, proving those rumours that their kid might just got from adoption centers. Luckily, Suri looks like both of them.

I find Suri cute but I'm more interested to see Shiloh now that she's almost 4 months old. ;)

Archived