Epik High (에픽하이) Official Thread [#2023]

YongZura⁷

Guest blackwhiteblue

LOL, I FOUND IT ON TABLO'S CYWORLDDDD. LMAO. Haha, I can't believe I didn't see that earlier.

Holy crap. Now I'm even more excited. Some of the songs sound GOOOD. WAY BEYOND GOOD??? Okay, now I'm just spazzing.

Damn.

D-5!

Guest Drunken Epik

Whoa, whoa, whoa guys...patience is a virtue. I'm a big fan of Epik High and anything MOVEMENT CREW related, but you can't make time fly so just take it one day at a time. Just hold on and be calm for another 72 hours (Equal to three days).

anybody know the bg music that loops on track 6 of their 2nd album high society, the title is my ghetto? is it originally from them or was it from another artist? cos i found this same loop used as a bg music on the website of a dance team here in OC. i dont think they would know epik high, altho they might but that would be a coincidence. i thot it might be like that loop used by the japanese group m-flo in DOPAMINE which i heard was taken from a song by a western rapper.

Guest .Cherry.

Oh man, I cannot WAIT to listen to their new album!!! In all honesty, I usually just download korean albums, but this one, I seriously have to pre-order this one cause it looks to good. ^___^

If any of you would like to hear short previews of all the many different songs on their new album, download a preview clip here: http://uploaded.to/?id=5s04o6

And since you guys already know all the song track listings, here's a high quality image of their album cover (credits go to somewhere on Naver): Enjoy and can't wait!! *woot!!* :D

remappingcover0026fh.jpg

Guest seasonthree

The album title sounds fascinating. The title to each CD is as fascinating, too.

Tablo Tablo Tablo!

Yayyyy, in two days. :)

ok whoaaaa i didnt kno there was a non-underground thread for epik high!!! hiii everyone, first post here...*waves* when is their new album coming out?? iv got alll their songs and i love their beats man...tablo is AWESOME!!

Guest .Cherry.

^Hi there!! ^_^ I believe that their new album is going to be released on 1/23/07, or so it says on their site. Can't wait!!! Yay for the return of Tablo and the gang!! ^___^

i absolutely LOVE epik high! they're so talented and tablo is just so adorable

their 3rd album is a MUST listen! i loved like every song on there

Whoa, whoa, whoa guys...patience is a virtue. I'm a big fan of Epik High and anything MOVEMENT CREW related, but you can't make time fly so just take it one day at a time. Just hold on and be calm for another 72 hours (Equal to three days).

haha now it's down to less than 24 hours (:

lol i saw their cover already but....thanks for the high quality picture (: whoa haha is that a heart...inside the heart?

http://community.livejournal.com/kpophumor/32938.html#cutid1

\8D/ Tablo wins at life. lol can't believe he actually made these.. he'd be a good writer for a comic ;3

LOL yeah hahaha i saw this on his cyworld and i was cracking up XD their expressions are hilarious.

Guest blackwhiteblue

Oh god. Less than 24 hours till the album is released. I do believe I'm going to go nuts tomorrow. I have to study for a math midterm.. but.. ughh. I can't wait till I get their album. I'M SO PSYCHED! I wonder if I'll be able to watch their MV. o_O Hm. I'll probably have a chance. Probably. Soon. EEEEEKKK..

Haha, yeah, I saw their comic strips at Tablo's cyworld. They're so amusing.. lol. Except I didn't really get the 4th one. Anyone care to explain?

I don't think my question from waaay back about Tablo doing military service will be answered. Ohhhh, he must come to Vancouver. He must, he must.

EPIK HIGH!!

I'm too excited to speak & type properly. Ah.

Guest StarCrystal

^ for the 4th comic

Youngjun's (their manager) typing anti-Epik High stuff on an Epik High online community thing, and Tukutz catches him.

^ for the 4th comic
Youngjun's (their manager) typing anti-Epik High stuff on an Epik High online community thing, and Tukutz catches him.

LMFAO hahahahahhahahahaaa (: thats hilarious<3

Ahaha, it's so funny how they make their manager seem so evil. =)

lol yeah. notice the name they gave him? haha XDD. and he takes away the drink from tablo :o! and tablo tackles him! :OOOO

haha. its really cute.

less than 24 hours. i cant wait until i get home after my global midterm [ew T_T i think im gonna fail....or get a really bad grade T_T] and ...check out their website and hear their songs and then spazz at my parents or someone else to buy me that album haha<3.