Epik High (에픽하이) Official Thread [#2023]

YongZura⁷

Guest aiongaku

I couldn't take my eyes off of ONE when watching the MV.

It was so .. amazing. Everything about it was so well played.

Jung Ryu Won did a great job. Tablo's hair is hot. ^_^

I like the contrasts of colors from the backgrounds and the people.

Guest ..kaleena..

*applause*

DANG!!!! Pieces, Part One is HOT HOT HOT!!!!!!!

They've done it again!!! I am on a high while listening to their album! (I'm sorry, I'm guilty of DLing their album, BUT i KNOW i am going to buy their album! so no worries! :D)

Geez, they are three brilliant men! hahaha, I loved the Mv also!! It's awesome how they have deep thoughts and meaning into each song and video! Unlike the typical "love" lyrics and such. haaha

YAYAYAYAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HIGH SKOOL! haha

Guest c0lap1nada

Woah. 18 songs all in one album. Don't know how people get their hands on this stuff so quick. :o I'm so buying this when I go to Korea this summer ;O

Guest gr3ent

OMG!!! FINALLY!! ive been waiting since last year for epik high's 5th album! cant wait to hear the tracks! the one mv was also great. does anybody know what the korean words written on the mirror says near the end of the mv?

OMG!!! FINALLY!! ive been waiting since last year for epik high's 5th album! cant wait to hear the tracks! the one mv was also great. does anybody know what the korean words written on the mirror says near the end of the mv?

It says 상처(wound).. mentioned a few times if you looked back. ^^

The showcase was awesome. I love Breakdown.

I'm really excited for their comeback stage & my CD~

Guest YeonCouture

the music video was just pure genious

epik high never disappoints us (:

it was like sooo amazing!

i absolutely just love it.

and i really like tablo's hair

no one else seems to 0.o

Guest nicole xoxo

I think this is my first post in this thread. hihi :3

But I'm a fan since before ^^

I watched the ONE MV last night. haha.

Well midnight XD

I was afraid i might not be able to sleep. lol

But yeah the MV is so amazing.

EPIK HIGH <3

Oh and the girl.. I forgot her name.. She's very beautiful =)

Guest nurkeyandie

I feel like a kid on a sugar rush. i just pre-ordered from yes-asia. I am going to have such a spaz attack when I get my album. I love that their music not only transcends genres, but also language barriers. I don't understand a lick of korean, but the first time I heard and Epik High Song I knew I was listening to awesome music and had to know more about it.

my thoughts exactly. first time posting here, and i'm a relatively new fan of epik high. i never liked hip-hop, but more and more i'm liking the genre because of epik high (of course, it can be argued that their songs transcend hip-hop). i don't listen to american hip-hop, it's only epik high music that i listen to, even if i don't understand korean at all, coz they're geniuses, all of them, being able to create such powerful music - powerful in that it reaches out to the people who hear it. i mean, it's not just the music that's great, more importantly, it's their message. like you can really relate to what they sing/rap about.

all their mvs that i've seen so far are just amazing and touching and inspired and inspiring. this newest one just confirms my opinion. and yeah, tablo's hair is hot.

pls to anyone who's making ringtones, if you wanna share it, pls, pls pm me. thanks so much and epik high, fighting!

edit: what i found so heartbreaking in their new mv was when jung ryu won was desperately trying to wash the scent off her hands when she touched what i'm assuming is her ex's jacket...dang, that scene made me tear up...

Yeah, Jung Ryu Won did a real good job in the MV. The way she was crying was so sad... and you have the lyrics to go with it. I keep on watching the MV.. it's like my 10th time watching it today haha

And omg the showcase. I finally watched it, and they did an awesome job performing the two songs.

I love Tablo's hair too! He looks younger haha

Guest ahhpple

I wonder what the theme.. or meaning behind the MV is. something me and my friend came up with @_@

Danny Jang says:

do u understand the mv

takoyaki 。 says:

im trying to analyze it

takoyaki 。 says:

tablo.. being john teshin genious.. wouldnt waste mv -_-

Danny Jang says:

lol

Danny Jang says:

i think they saved her

takoyaki 。 says:

u saw tablo & penny - white right?

takoyaki 。 says:

the song w/o lyrics..

Danny Jang says:

yep

takoyaki 。 says:

so much meaning behind that =\

takoyaki 。 says:

i think she cheated

takoyaki 。 says:

and is trying to wash the guilt from her hands

takoyaki 。 says:

but cant..

takoyaki 。 says:

which is why she kept smelling her hands

takoyaki 。 says:

and then tablo.. or whoever forgives her

takoyaki 。 says:

making it ok?

takoyaki 。 says:

i duno -_-

Danny Jang says:

if u say she's washing the guilt from her hands, couldnt she have done something else as well

Danny Jang says:

other than cheat

takoyaki 。 says:

mm i uno..

takoyaki 。 says:

maybe it has something to do with her walking into a room with 'do not disturb' on the door..

Danny Jang says:

oh right

Danny Jang says:

maybe she's a prostitute

takoyaki 。 says:

OOO\

takoyaki 。 says:

SMART @_@

takoyaki 。 says:

shes too hot

takoyaki 。 says:

LOL

takoyaki 。 says:

prostitutes are like old and .. old

Danny Jang says:

i know! hahahah

takoyaki 。 says:

but.. not in mv's~

takoyaki 。 says:

maybe thats why she doesnt like her stuff... like her dresses

takoyaki 。 says:

cause they were bought with money she gained .. by prostitution

takoyaki 。 says:

mmhh @_@

Danny Jang says:

ahhh

...? any ideas? lol

Guest --hearts.

The song is sooooooooo amazingly good. SO GOOD. The album is FABULOUS. WELCOME BACK EPIK HIGH! WE MISSED YOU!!!!

Guest karinwaikiki

Wow Epik High sure ROCKSSS!!!Well done and congrats for your album.LOve them all...Keep up the good work.Wish that their new album will reach the new bench mark....FIGHTING!!!

Guest lilangelover

Erm, I translated the lyrics for One

It's probably not 100% accurate, and it may sound awkward because I translated line for line directly, and kept the structure of the sentences similiar.

And I'm pretty sure I messed up some POV's

I hope it'll suffice until a better translation comes along.

It looks like the title actually comes from the word 구원. Gu-Won. It means savior and the second syllable sounds like "One". They keep emphasizing that second syllable a lot.

eta: revised slightly

thank you for translating. the lyrics are beautiful and meaningful as always. i can't wait to see the rest of the album. the mv went really well with it too. i love it. i'm glad we didn't have to wait long for the mv to come out