Vietnamese F4 Drama Casting

Guest truffles14

Guest ma99ie

yeah I agree people in vietnam like average

look like very combodian/chinese-ish

and these people almost look korean or thai :huh:

Clearly you don't get out much.

Again people - we all know that all the American actors in TV shows and entertainment look exactly like ALL everyday Americans you see on the train or on the street. Like OMG - SO TRUE.

=.=""

/sarcasm

Can we stop with the race talk here?? It's derivative and can be pretty insulting, not to mention that it's unnecessary.

I wish that Tang Thanh Ha would be Makino instead. She's my favourite viet actress.

The VN version definetly looks good! Can't wait to see it ^^

Me too!!! She's my fave Viet actress and she's got that natural understated beauty =]

I hope they pick a Domyoji soon - you can never have enough BBF 8D And I hope they get the chemistry right this time! As much as I love the Korean version, I was all Jihoo-Jandi instead of Junpyo-Jandi.

Edit

V

V

True true bphan1492 - I'm glad that VN is finally starting to catch up with the rest of Asia (Korea, Japan, HK, China) when it comes to the entertainment industry =]

• Replies 317
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest bphan1492

^I love Tang Thanh Ha too but physical wise, I think this role fits Khong Tu Quynh more. And personally, it'd be annoying if Tang Thanh Ha was the lead in every popular Viet movie/drama considering how we don't even have that many yet. It's good they're introducing a fresh face. It'll broaden the industry...which is always nice. ;)

Edit// Oh & I'm ALL for Thai Trung as Akira, Baggio as Sojiro, Midu as the best friend, and Angela Bao Trinh as the backstabbing stalker friend. Angela looks just about the right amount of b*tchy for that role. Lol.

Guest aloveholic

OMG Quynh Anh?!!? He's hot...but

Thats my name....and I'm a girl!! X[

LOL isn't supposed to mean like princess of flowers or queen of flowers!?!?

Guest hamdainvincible

I'm not a fan of Vietnamese entertainment,

but those are some good-looking faces. (:

The only person I know is Tang Thanh Ha,

and I personally think she's very pretty,

so putting her as the role of the fiance

might ruin my image of her... haha, since the fiance isn't all that nice. 0_0

But I'm excited, I finally get to watch something that I understand and might enjoy.

Guest BattleRoyale

Geez people - they totally look Vietnamese! Just like every ethnicity has their own pretty people, so do the Viets. Kinda like everyday Koreans look nothing like the Korean celebs - common sense much?? =.=

I rkn!! Just trying to re-emphasise this as much as i can so people can actually see it, read it, understand it and just stop! Let's focus on the viet drama and stop causing drama.

I'm soooo excited if this was to be real!! I've been getting into Vietnamese dramas lately too!

And someone commented about them doubting that vietnam can come up with rich mansions and cars and stuff but have you actually been to vietnam/lately? Their buildings and locations are amazing! I don't think they will disappoint so I'm really exciting to see the sets and props.

And someone else wanted them to work in a pho shop or something. omg that would be so awesome wouldn't it? lol

Really happy with the casting and I'd like to see TIM tooo!! He looks cute and sweetish, can't really picture him being arrogant & tough but if he can then omg that'd be so awesome!

OMG i can't hold in the excitement!! n___________________________nV

OMG Quynh Anh?!!? He's hot...but

Thats my name....and I'm a girl!! X[

LOL isn't supposed to mean like princess of flowers or queen of flowers!?!?

his name is actually Huỳnh Anh... ^.^

mannn... i wonder how long we'd have to wait until everything is confirmed.... the rumored casting itself already gets this much attention!

Guest Oprah

Thong Tu Quynh should play as Makino's backstabbing friend, sakurako she looks best fitted for the role by looking at her pictures!!

the girl playing shigeru should play as makino, she looks so down to earth

Guest truffles14

I rkn!! Just trying to re-emphasise this as much as i can so people can actually see it, read it, understand it and just stop! Let's focus on the viet drama and stop causing drama.

I'm soooo excited if this was to be real!! I've been getting into Vietnamese dramas lately too!

And someone commented about them doubting that vietnam can come up with rich mansions and cars and stuff but have you actually been to vietnam/lately? Their buildings and locations are amazing! I don't think they will disappoint so I'm really exciting to see the sets and props.

And someone else wanted them to work in a pho shop or something. omg that would be so awesome wouldn't it? lol

Really happy with the casting and I'd like to see TIM tooo!! He looks cute and sweetish, can't really picture him being arrogant & tough but if he can then omg that'd be so awesome!

OMG i can't hold in the excitement!! n___________________________nV

yea really, you guys can go here to see all the fancy schmancy buildings that has sprouted up so far. I think they'll be able to find something nice in 2 years. Or they could just use the Saigon Paragon--it kindof looks like a school. and it was JUST finished like last month. (that'd be funny if my prediction came true]

21dg5uf.jpg

and nonononono, khong tu quynh should stay as makino & tang thanh ha should stay as shigeru. in videos, ktq is kindof "lanh chanh"..in a cute way, so she definitely can be bold & kicking domyouji's richard simmons.

Guest strawberrylove

im not sure if tu quyen should be makino either.

she to pretty and sophisticated looking to play a pauper like girl with attitude.

but whatever. hope it be a sucess. the cast are hot.

but i still reckon there are too many remakes.

the manga is always the best (L)

Guest sweetbow

Clearly you don't get out much.

Again people - we all know that all the American actors in TV shows and entertainment look exactly like ALL everyday Americans you see on the train or on the street. Like OMG - SO TRUE.

=.=""

/sarcasm

Can we stop with the race talk here?? It's derivative and can be pretty insulting, not to mention that it's unnecessary.

Me too!!! She's my fave Viet actress and she's got that natural understated beauty =]

I hope they pick a Domyoji soon - you can never have enough BBF 8D And I hope they get the chemistry right this time! As much as I love the Korean version, I was all Jihoo-Jandi instead of Junpyo-Jandi.

Edit

V

V

True true bphan1492 - I'm glad that VN is finally starting to catch up with the rest of Asia (Korea, Japan, HK, China) when it comes to the entertainment industry =]

Everyone in my family LOVES Tang Thanh Ha!

Makino is supposed to be the "average" girl right? Not insanely pretty or made up like KTQ.

I'd really like it if they switched roles. -bias- She definetly looks like a Makino to me.

The scenary in VN is amazing, lots of fun places to go to and vist so it'll be interesting how they'll show the rich and snobby F4.

Guest disfunktional.

Saetti Baggio wow, what a hottie XD The casting his hot, i'm not updated with Viet celebs anymore but they're very good looking. The girls are freakishly thin though, my half sister in viet nam is like 90 lbs and she think she's fat =O Acting won't be great but it's good eye-candy haha.

Guest dinky-monkey

Wow, this is pretty shocking! I actually like the casting of Rui & Sojiro. Hahaa, they're the best of all smile.gif even in the Japanese and Korean versions. The cast looks pretty good, but I think the language will make it sound a bit odd.

Why? is Vietnamese an odd-sounding language? -____-

Right... everything that's Vietnamese is bad, right? The ppl are ugly and the language offends the ears....

Guest xKaiin

^ She didn't say anything about how everything that's Vietnamese is bad, so chill. =D

I like the casting so far, Sam is really pretty.

Ngo Thanh Van is da bomb!

I hope the Main guy will fit the role. I'd def. watch this.

Finally, without sub and i can just understand it! :lol:

Guest ★-dreAM-☆

omg. they're all good looking!

as for the acting, i hope it's just as good but i'll mostly check that out (:

I really laughed out loud when I read to the part : the three annoying girls: Bao Thy was the first one. Wow, this role is like for her. lolz

I want Tang Thanh Ha to be the main girl. I love her in Bong Dung Muon Khoc.

How coincident, Noo Phuoc Thinh sings the Vietnamese version of the song "Because I'm Stupid".

Guest sp4078

You know. I really really WISH this is not happening.

Number 1 reason: I'm sick of Hanadan already

Number 2 reason: ... Even there're guys that good-looking enough, they can't compensate for the directing/script writing/settings/budgeting ..etc.. Let's just face facts, shall we ?

Please, I will pray before go to sleep every night for this not to happen.

Archived