Guest arlenapeanut

ooo i wanna see this

im quite happy tang thanh ha is playing shigeru i think she would play her well

she was rly cute in bong dung muon khoc, it was a pretty good series too

• Replies 317
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest vesp

Honestly, I only clicked because I saw F4 Drama Casting hahaha!

Anyways, the main girl super pretty! She looks like a sophisticated doll! Maybe that's because of the pictures...

F4...meh...in my opinion, I think the Korean F4 looks better.

Guest outside_castle

.....are you serious? i would've understand if you said "in my opinions the korean version was the best" but no doubt about it? uh... *raises hands* i doubted. in MY "opinions" Taiwanese F4 was better... o.0

lol XD then I say japanese version kick them all XD

the cast looks oke, i dun't like Ngo Thanh Van, and Khong Tu Quynh looks oke in pictures, but when seeing her live, she looks so weird >.<.

Guest truffles14

lol XD then I say japanese version kick them all XD

the cast looks oke, i dun't like Ngo Thanh Van, and Khong Tu Quynh looks oke in pictures, but when seeing her live, she looks so weird >.<.

i guess its cause she's too skinny, has a really small face & high cheekbones..which looks better in pictures but different in videos. but idk, i still think she's a good candidate..

here's a video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P6_NUbZaAmc

3595291723_aba82e9a04_o.jpg

3596100106_3f8dde6745_o.jpg

3595292423_763747a709_o.jpg

Guest shinhdeplol

LOL at the 3 spoiled snobs :lol:

The cast looks quite promising and I swear I'll watch it even if its real bad :lol:

Guest dinky-monkey

oMIgoshhhhhhhHH I LOVE TANG THANH HA... I hated the original Japanese HYD but I definitely will watch this because of Tang Thanh Ha...I've watched every Viet drama that she's in...SO I'LL WATCH THIS WAHAHHAHAAHA *crazy fan* But why didn't she get a major role?? *sad*

and I hope Binh Minh will get the role for Domyouji... he's like older but I don't care because I <3 him...

and Ngo Thanh Van... *___* this girl is gorgeous, man...

The cast is GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOD

THE STORYLINE THAT IN ITSELF WAS RUBBISH

that's very true though xDDDD must agree with this... I hated the storyline...

But Tang Thanh Ha is gonna be in the Viet version!!!!

Guest truffles14

^ are you serious?? binh minh and khong tu quynh?? that would be like... watching a father - daughter complex. lol

I don't follow Vietnamese entertainment at all, but hey, at least the cast looks better than the Chinese F4. The guys are pretty cute and the girls are pretty.

But honestly, overload on HYD.

Guest dinky-monkey

^ are you serious?? binh minh and khong tu quynh?? that would be like... watching a father - daughter complex. lol

You are right!!! Khong Tu Quynh isn't right for her role.... :huh: too young for Binh Minh...

Khong Tu Quynh's also not as pretty as the other girls... The main protagonist must be prettier than the other girls, otherwise it would reaaaally suck...

they should kick her out...

Guest EnVogue

as saiid on facebook

they look good but i dunno if they can act

since the most r just net idols or singers...

Guest truffles14

^most of them have acted a plenty... the only ones on that list probably new to the acting scene are Khong Tu Quynh, angela bao trinh, & Bao Thy

and whats this facebook you keep talking about?

Guest Juuun

Huyen Baby is acting now. She is filming a crimi drama right now. She could make a good Makino. I don't like KTQ. She has no charisma.

She looks cute and self-confident.

Huyen%20baby%20(15).jpg

493c9ec2_vtc_250441_4.jpg

493c9ec2_vtc_250443_13.jpg

Guest Juuun

Huynh Anh has something very silent in him. He could play the role of Rui or the other role (I forgot name).

Dang Nguyen also comes to my mind.

dn-29708-4.jpg

Guest GiRlli3

^ he's cute ^^

You are right!!! Khong Tu Quynh isn't right for her role.... :huh: too young for Binh Minh...

Khong Tu Quynh's also not as pretty as the other girls... The main protagonist must be prettier than the other girls, otherwise it would reaaaally suck...

they should kick her out...

no I think he's [well all of the 4 choices for the main dude] isn't rite for her OR the drama

cuz they are too old to be in school

>___<

and ..I didn't 'Jandi' was prettier than the other girls [but then the korean one suck too]

But yeah my choice for the main guy are

Tonny Viet

TIM!!!

or tat guy up there

Guest anyaluvsmodels

wow! I am so excited for this. When is it coming out? I bet my cousins in VN are going be obsessed with this drama.

The casting looks good.

Guest Swtess

I wonder how the acting is going to turn out. Usually I don't prefer Vietnamese movies/shows.. but one thing is that I'm VERY interested in the cast and setting since it takes place in Vietnam... will they have the luxury cars and huge schools/mansions? I doubt it. One thing is... hopefully they'll speak in an accent I can understand.. and the guy playing Soujiro is fine :P But the Domyoji candidates look too old.

Ohhh they will. Knowing us viets, if we're gonna do another remake, we're gonna do it big. lol

Honestly, the trio is the only thing thats getting be totally pumped up for this drama. Hopefully a suitable Tsukasa will pop out soon

Archived