Guest Sherelle

The girls are sooo prettay :D

Imo, I think whoever that acts Rui is more handsome than Domyouji,

Looking forward.

• Replies 317
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest don'tpan!c

Only people who like Vietnamese drama are either FOBS or just not right in the head. Im Viet and man watching these drama make me nauseous. Their corny acting is just killing me!

I'm sure most of the "people who like Vietnamese drama" aren't "FOBS" or "just not right in the head." How insulting. :o

And besides, "corny acting"? Don't tell me there isn't any "corny acting" in non-Viet dramas (and movies). Like others have said, Vietnam's making more and more dramas and we shouldn't judge before we've watched.

omg how many more verisons of hana yuri dango do we need?

the next thing we know the U.S will have their own version.

*sigh*

but the guy playing rui is a pretty boy=D

oh god. a US version, that's very much possible lol

Guest jesster.

ohgod no.

i didn't even watch ANY of the versions >_>

BOF is so overrated ._. although, the actors and actresses were hot

i don't know any of these people, except ngo thanh van and minh tri (johny)

._.

i guess that's what living in America will do to you. i feel like a disgrace to the vietnamese community. ROFL!

maggie, i totally agree with you. kekeke, you're viet too?

Guest velvetsky

oh gawd, how many versions can they have rofls

but yea the casts are okay so far...

looking forward to who's gonna act as Domyouji

Guest don'tpan!c

I have some pictures to share!

MINH HANG (Sakurako)

mh373.jpg

mh2758.jpg

mh3545.jpg

w/ CHI THIEN (Rui)

mhandct604.jpg

mhandct2659.jpg

mhandct3857.jpg

mhandct4101.jpg

mhandct5446.jpg

NOO PHUOC THINH (Sojiro)

noophuocthinh554.jpg

noophuocthinh2447.jpg

noophuocthinh4996.jpg

noophuocthinh5817.jpg

I've noticed that anything dealing with Vietnamese tends to get bashed on this forum. :blink:

Anyways, I'm feeling the cast in terms of looks. If this ever is confirmed, I'm gonna be pretty excited :o I found it pretty funny how Bao Thy might be one of the three brats xD

America should do one <.< HAHA I mean honestly everyone is joining in.

I don't mind, the author is probably getting tons and tons of money.

I guess it's nice for others people to see the situation done in their own country.

Guest truffles14

^ ahha yea as shallow as this sounds, i'd rather watch a pretty girl ugly herself down for a role than an ugly one trying to play an average role.. if that even makes sense

Guest habi

I haven't heard the news that vietnam plans to make its own version. I dont' oppose to this idea, but there are lots of weird things in Vet dramas :)) sometimes, those drama is too affected by korean style. I think the version of this drama somehow wil be affected,too. Hope that it's not too weird.

Guest keiryu40

The cast looks good. I myself am Vietnamese but never saw a Vietnamese drama. And I judged they would probably not be the best, anyway. But I'll give this a chance.

another white washed viet :lol:

Guest Inconnu

^ Now let's not go overboard. I dont think that poster meant anything negative. I mean, it is,

afterall his/her opinion. She was atleast nice about it.

And I do somewhat agree.. There are some crappy Viet dramas out there, but there's always good

ones as well.

Hi. I just stumbled upon this thread and can't help commenting.

Is there any official statement regarding this? I've tried googling but couldn't find any.

I don't have any knowledge of Vietnamese entertainment but I saw the actors and actresses being considered for the roles and I think they looked pretty good.

Korea still has the 2-year copyright, right? So, it might take awhile before it finally airs on TV.

edit: yeah, I've backtracked a bit and saw where the original post came from.

Guest keiryu40

Hi. I just stumbled upon this thread and can't help commenting.

Is there any official statement regarding this? I've tried googling but couldn't find any.

I don't have any knowledge of Vietnamese entertainment but I saw the actors and actresses being considered for the roles and I think they looked pretty good.

Korea still has the 2-year copyright, right? So, it might take awhile before it finally airs on TV.

edit: yeah, I've backtracked a bit and saw where the original post came from.

check out here. http://www.hoahoctro.vn/CINEBOXPHIMANH/26501.hht

Hoahoctro.vn is kind of like Soompi. The difference is it gives news, updates, forums, and info about V-pop (Vietnamese Pop) and other pop cultures in the world.

seriously, you viets who have never heard of viet dramas before are white washed. you dare call yourselves vietnamese, give me a break.

Archived