To Girls: Invited Over By A Guy To His House?

Guest 행복합니다

Guest 5he_2fly

Well honestlly, it depends on how the guy asks you. I've had guys ask me to come to their house after only knowing them awhile and all we ended up doing was play some video games, watch a couple of movies and maybe went out to eat afterwards. Than again I've had a hook up here and there. The way I see it is if the guy has something planned and asks you to come over it's less likely to be a hook up. If he asks you to come over but when asked what is there to do and responds "Oh I don't know", "We'll find something" or "anything you want" it usually means he just wants to feel you up. Be careful for the oh so sneaky "let's watch a movie" depending on the movie it can be a chance to get close together in the dark which leads to other activities.

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest sixth.

the first time i got invited to a guy's house when i was 15.... i ALREADY thought that we'd hook up.

5 years later, i still think the same way.

if i'd known them for longer, i'd probably just think it's for hanging out and purely platonic.

Guest Opheliac.

Never been in a house completely alone with a guy before. Even guy friends that I've known for ages. Let alone guys that I've only known for 2 months. That's just scary lol. Maybe it's just me but if a guy wants YOU to hang out with HIM in HIS HOUSE all ALONE, then he's obviously up to something.

Guest trèsCREATIONS

I've known him for less than 1 monthish. I was introduced to him by his friend (me and his friend had a mutual interest thing). He left me at his house to go to his high school to talk to his principal for his fail =.=. Went to see his girlfriend, came back, and I finished cleaning up his place because it was disgusting and I could stay there. We played video games and fooled around, took a walk, and met up with some friends hahaha. So I was at his house for about 5ish hours? He picked me up from school and this was his own place.

Nothing happened. I think it's the people, some people you just know you're good friends and nothing else

Guest Kui~Xian

This is what you call a booty call.

Guys don't usually invite girl(friends) to hang out alone just to "hang out". Especially if you guys have only been friends 2-3months.

Really? =X Me and my best guy friend hang out allllll the time alone at his house sometimes and well its clear that we're just friends and nothing else.

.. x_o however, i have had an experience with a guy where we hung out at his house alone and idk if he likes me or not. He seems to send mixed signals so its really hard to tell =X

lol. 14, and i wouldn't think bad of it. O_O

I've been to guys house loads of times..

Like once, me and my friends *3 guys* went bike riding..

aand since we lived close to each other

went to all of our houses xD

Except mine. ==;

Guest Daikirai

I asked two of my guy friends. The first thing they both said was "get into the girl's pants."

I've only been inside one guy's house.. a friend of 5 years.

But there were about 7 of us in total.

If it was any other guy, I'd think that it had to do with sex,

as long as the girl and the guy are the only two people.

Guest kuroimisa

Definitely hookup or at least leading you on/ interested in you.

I'd be wary of going to his house and I certainly would try not to go alone.

(Unless in those 2-3 months we talked almost every day or night and we've hung out every weekend or something, I'd probably go because I trust him)

Guest cook1ex3

well definitely depends on the relationship you share with the guy.

if he's my friend, i think about cleaning out his fridge or just casual hanging out without wasting money.

if he's my friend with any kind of "possibilities", i think he's hitting on me.

and if he's my boyfriend, mosdef hooking up.

Guest Simplii_Jen<3

it all depends on various factors.. is it a get together with a bunch of friends or just me alone, how close i am to him, what kind of person he is (is he the kinda guy who just wants to get some) etc. but considering its only 2-3 months i've known him there probably isn't much there.

honestly, my thoughts wouldn't even be on that subject lol. i would probably be thinking "i wonder if he has any good videogames" , "is it going to be boring" , "does he have food o.o " . lolol XD . those would be my thoughts.

Guest Sherelle

It's absoloutely fine.

It's just a house visit, 2-3 months of friendship already.

Why not? Plus if he's my friend, I'd trust him.

Guest sunnylove

I think... either he wants me to come so I would bring food because hes too lazy to get it himself orrrrrrrrrr........

VIDEO GAMES!

*nerdy*

But really, it would depend on the guy! If the guy is known to be a sleezy girl butt kisser then the thought that flashes through my mind is "eek! this probably has nothing to do with him being hungry!!!" But if the guy is like a good friend or something.. then nothing bad would come to my mind (-:

Guest Romancer.

Depends on the guy. With all my male friends, even some that I haven't known for long, I would just think 'to hang out'. I know what type of guys they are and I'm comfortable around them.

If it's a guy I don't know well then I would be cautious.

If it's a guy that has been flirting with me then I would think maybe 'to hook up'.

Guest realization

to make me play video games with him

to watch movies with him

to make him food cause he probably can't cook

but then probably the fourth thing that would come to mind is "hookup"

-_-

Guest xqtpi

15 ;

In the specific case with my guys friends, my first thought is 'car tinkering time?'

Just because all my guy friends like to invite everyone over to toy around with cars.

But in the case of someone else, I'd think we're just going to hang out.

Unless, of course, that guy was either someone I was talking to or had an interest in. Then I'd think 'hookup'.

Guest MaliceInWonderlandx

16, then 17, then 19

my initial thoughts:

"don't go into his room.don't go into his room.don't go into his room.don't go into his room.don't go into his room.don't go into his room.don't go into his room.don't go into his room.don't go into his room.don't go into his room.don't go into his room.don't go into his room.don't go into his room.don't go into his room.don't go into his room.don't go into his room.don't go into his room.don't go into his room.don't go into his room.don't go into his room.don't go into his room.don't go into his room.don't go into his room."

i only say this because i'm scared one thing might lead to another xP

and for the perverts, i don't mean sex! :lol: i just meant like making out...

and i would only chant that in my head if we were just started dating or if he wasn't officially a bf.

Guest sushixlovesu

Nothing really goes through my head. I just think of it as time for us to hang out lol. Yep yep i dont like assuming so yea nothing really goes through my head. And plus i have a lot of guy friends so hanging out at their house is pretty normal lol.

Archived