To Girls: Invited Over By A Guy To His House?

Guest 행복합니다

Guest 행복합니다

What runs through your head?
I'm just trying to get a broad idea of what goes through a girls mind when a guy invites you over to his place.

I asked some of my guy friends, most of them said "girl's aren't stupid, most of them will think a hookup is a possibility if invited over".

For this topics sake: this is the first time you'll be going to his house & you've known each other for 2-3 months.

Post your age and what kind of thoughts you have about guys inviting you over to their house.

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

well if i known him for 2-3 months well yea it depends on how i see him. As a friend or more

Sometimes hook-ups are involved but in other cases it could just be a friendly

kind of thing like watching a movie orplaying video games lmao

Well if there's a little somethingsomething there then obviously a hook-up will be completely unsurprising.

I've never in my case had it as "purely friendly". Usually the dude has/had further intention..

Guest BAZINGA!

It means you go knowing that you guys will hook up whether or not you guys are "talking".

This is what you call a booty call.

Guys don't usually invite girl(friends) to hang out alone just to "hang out". Especially if you guys have only been friends 2-3months.

Like your guy friends have said, girls are not stupid.

LULZ.

Guest Cheri.B*

<_< why does age matters? but in the past when I was like 18-21

From my experience they want something more than just a friend O____O

those guys would try to touch me and I had to slap their hands hella hard so it can leave a red mark.

It was a bit scary but I had no choice.

It is a rare case where you meet a guy who just want to hang out.

unless there are other people who is going to go to his house to hang out as friends.

Guest ny-sw / ny_sw.

18 - if it's juuuuust me? definitely hookup/more than friends potential.. hahahaha.

Guest xabstruse

15. I have been in this situation before, earlier this year. we played video games and I left. (: purely friendly.

Guest Meenuh

It means you go knowing that you guys will hook up whether or not you guys are "talking".

This is what you call a booty call.

Guys don't usually invite girl(friends) to hang out alone just to "hang out". Especially if you guys have only been friends 2-3months.

Like your guy friends have said, girls are not stupid.

LULZ.

True that. Lol. I don't think i've ever gone to a guy's house alone aside from my really close guy friends from elementary.

Oh, and i'm 22. :)

Guest sonhyangel

I'm 19, and I guess I would say it really depends on the guy and your relationship with him....

I've had some guys invite me to go to their house or other places with them and the fact is that I don't trust them so I say that I'm busy....I prefer to make plans with them, so that I'm in control ><

But, with other guys, I trust them and I have no problem to go places with them....

I'm not into hooking up, so I don't think I would put myself in a situation like that.... My friends are important to me and I wouldn't want to jeopardize our friendship just for a "nice" afternoon (guys have too much testosterone and can't properly handle themselves sometimes, so I have to do it for them)...

Guest LUVSSOURCREAM

do i have to post age? *sigh*

lets just say im over the adult age of 21.

ive been over to guys houses. and yea......we hooked up. depends on what the relationship is between you and your guy friend. even if the first time he invited you over and you guys didnt do anything physically doesnt mean it wont happen in the future.but it doesnt necessarily mean he wants you to be his girl either.

Guest bonjour tristesse.

you know, for some people that have known one another for 2-3 months, their relationship is pretty close without any feelings attached whatsoever. but anyways, the first thing that would probably go through my mind is a hook up. but it depends on what kind of guy he was too.

Guest ephemeral.

First thought : video games.

Why? Because I know my guy friends aren't those kinds of guys.

Otherwise, if it's only been 2-3 months, then -> hook-up.

I'd never accept in that case, haha.

Guest xrhapsody

It depends on how we feel about each other? If we've been "talking" then it's probably in the prospects of leading somewhere (no more than making out), but knowing myself, probably a peck.

If we're just friends, then we hang out lol. Play basketball or baseball, videogames, eat, watch movies/tv, etc.

STORY TIME lol:

When I was a sophomore, this guy asked me to come over and install Photoshop and PS brushes for him and I was like "Sure!". I went over there, did my thing. While I was installing brushes, he went up from behind my chair, planted both arms on the desk and locked me in and kissed me. It was extremely awkward. After me not kissing him back, he tried to invite me into his room (dumb thing to say after rejection) and I said I had to get home lol.

I should have known better, but I didn't. Most of my friends are guys so I didn't think anything of coming over a guy's house.

Guest RYUUSEi

I'm 19 and I wouldn't wanna go to a guy's house if it's JUST me and him and we've only known each other for 2 months. :huh: Me, him + 2-3 other friends is fine but just the two of us? I would prefer to have known him a bit longer for that. But then again, I guess it depends on how comfortable I feel around him, though it takes quite a while for me to feel comfortable around people.

Guest Elysia

it really depends on the guy...

i'm sure the guy's THOUGHTS are "let's hook up" but how shy / aggressive he is really is the determining factor, lol

unless he has zero sexual interest in you at all o_o

i've gone to a guy's house and we played video games for ages LOL, and we're both 20 ^^;

Guest `Koko

well if it's a friend, then I know we'll probably play video games lmao.

knowing my guy friends it wouldn't be a hook-up,

and I wouldn't suspect it to be either.

with one of my friends he invited me over so we could bake together,

cause he knew I really wanted to. LOL ( what a cutie )

Guest resa_massu

Most of the time I say it's for hooking up but comes down to your relationship.

I've gone to a lots of guy friend's apartment. We just talk and that's all.

Guest tnguye

I came over to his house to borrow the book.

He kept forgetting to bring the book for me and told me to pick up at his house.

So i went there and i was so curious about his house that i went into all the rooms (I know it's bad).

we came to the kitchen and have some Korean foods, and it's so sweet since he make kimbab for me.

And that's it, pure right?

But we did not become a couple.

He likes another girl in the same school.

And I introduce her to him, suck.

Archived