To Girls: Invited Over By A Guy To His House?

Guest 행복합니다

Guest rawrasaur

I think that means hes definitely interested in you. I'm not sure what you mean by "hookup" whether it's that sleezy or not, lol. But it'll be something more than friendship.

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest mizz_J

Guys have invited me over to their house before. Many of them are my close guy friends who are super protective of me anyway so there's nothing to worry about.

But for guys who i've known for only a couple of months or are not close to/comfortable with, just inviting me alone feels awkward but i never think too much about it since i know they just want to "hang out" or so i think. I do think they want to do "something" when they invite me over. Kinda creepy to think about, honestly.

Nothing happened though, we just did the usual friends hang out stuff.

22... it depends on what time of day is it. i was talking to this one guy since about 12am... and we'd been chatting for awhile, he asked me to come over at like 4am! I said no, since my parents were going to be home at 7am (arriving from a business trip). I've known this guy since I started high school, but we're not friends or anything, just acquaintances if even that.

Guest iloveRAiNBOWS

this makes me think of how this guy i knew for 4 months or so, he invited me over and he said nobody else would be at home, and obviously i was like uh.... no. hm, i'm not sure what his intentions were, but when he asked, i was thinking, oh he probs just wants to hang out, but he's my friend's brother, so that's a tad awkward.

yeah, i don't think it's just 'hanging out' unless you KNOW FOR SURE, you guys are friend friends.

Guest NEYUGN93

6teen=)

I know my boys and I know that they don't want anything but to watch movies or shoot hoops at his backyard.

Guest sodaniechea

It's so common for girls to be invited to their houses to 'hang out,' I always say no. You can usually tell if they want to hook up though. Never had a person who just wanted to hang out

Guest lovenotee

16, um yeah if i only knew him for a couple of months a couple of things would be running thru my mind. lol

edit: omg my 666th post.....lol

Guest brownman90561495

when i was 18, i had this female bestfriend (who eventually i fell for but nothing happened). we studied in the same university. we were very close for more or less two years. i'd always invite her to my house, and most of the time no one is home but me. she is a very pretty girl who i'd kiss and make out with her anytime of the day, but much respect to her and our friendship, we made sure nothing happened to us everytime we spend our days together. no hookups and fooling around. just hanging out.

Guest S0URPATCH--

Well when my ex invited me to his house (when he usually invites me over, we just cook together and watch tv) I was pretty stupid because he told me he got a new memory foam mattress (the one that molds to your body?) and I was like "OH COOL" and I sat on it. Then he sat next to me (he's really the innocent type! or so I thought..) and pushed me down and tried to lay on top of me. Then I ran away @_@

So now whenever a guy invites me over, I'm kind of scared and not sure what to do. There's only one guy whose house I can go to and be extremely comfortable. The first time I went over he gave me ice cream and we played with his dog hahaha.

Guest Every~Verse

20 NOW! :)

it was just a place to chill out..

i was kind of nervous when he asked me to come to his place (so close from my own!)

and i was curious how it looked inside so i accepted.. :P

Guest brownman90561495

Well when my ex invited me to his house (when he usually invites me over, we just cook together and watch tv) I was pretty stupid because he told me he got a new memory foam mattress (the one that molds to your body?) and I was like "OH COOL" and I sat on it. Then he sat next to me (he's really the innocent type! or so I thought..) and pushed me down and tried to lay on top of me. Then I ran away @_@

font]

man this is freaky LOL his hormones must have gone really high

Guest brown.eyes

It happened to me onced.

I was shocked, I asked him what we will do on his house.

He told me we just watch a movie.

I said yes,

he is a good guy.

He treats me well and respect me.

Btw, he's my long time suitor.

Archived