♥MBLAQ♥__(엠블랙)__J-Tune Camp group___Official Thread

Guest rainVSxiah

• Replies 10.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I am not sure if anyone has seen Rain's Camp, but I happen to come across the video... here is the link:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hkde3yqqL4M...&playnext=1

In the first part you see Lee June sleeping, when Rain walked in.. well at least it looks like him...

I am interested in seeing what these boys have to offer...

Them with their Boss in the Nylon magazine scans

The Boss is stealing the show for me LOL :lol:

lol! i agree. but they all still look hot.

they're like his five little brothers we've never seen before. :P

i need to see those photos in HQ. <3

Guest oh`retro

Bang Cheol-Yong = FTI's Hongki.

Like no freaking joke,they're pretty much identical.

Damn, he's so good looking,

Lee June looks like 2PM's Jaebum & Junho mixed with some Shinee member, really cute.

Yang Seung-Ho is really handsome.

Kim Sang-Bae reminds me of FTI's Jaejin, pretty cute.

Jun Byung Hee...umm, not the best looking, but with that beautiful voice, who cares?

Wow, really looking forward to this group, although their group name sucks, no offense.

Guest rainVSxiah

I am not sure if anyone has seen Rain's Camp, but I happen to come across the video... here is the link:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hkde3yqqL4M...&playnext=1

In the first part you see Lee June sleeping, when Rain walked in.. well at least it looks like him...

I am interested in seeing what these boys have to offer...

Yes that is Lee Joon caught by Rain sleeping in the dance studio :D

LOL he looked really nervous in Front of Rain :lol:

I never imagined Rain as a scary boss, but after seeing how Lee joon looked in front of him I can say that he is a pretty scary one

Yes that is Lee Joon caught by Rain sleeping in the dance studio :D

LOL he looked really nervous in Front of Rain :lol:

I never imagined Rain as a scary boss, but after seeing how Lee joon looked in front of him I can say that he is a pretty scary one

And of course I spelled his name wrong... LOL

Thank you for letting me know. :) Yeah he did look a little nervous... poor thing!

Guest rainVSxiah

And of course I spelled his name wrong... LOL

Thank you for letting me know. :) Yeah he did look a little nervous... poor thing!

No you did not spell his name wrong, actually the way you spelled it is the way his name written in the Sixtofive official website :P

see here:

http://www.6to5.kr/style/style_list.html?c...te=100004003000

his name has 2 ways of spieling in English I guess :D

and yes pure thing, I think that was like 6AM in the morning (bassed on the clock down-left the screen) you can't blame the guy for dozing off :P

that what you get for having a Workaholic Boss :lol:

No you did not spell his name wrong, actually the way you spelled it is the way his name written in the Sixtofive official website :P

see here:

http://www.6to5.kr/style/style_list.html?c...te=100004003000

his name has 2 ways of spieling in English I guess :D

and yes pure thing, I think that was like 6AM in the morning (bassed on the clock down-left the screen) you can't blame the guy for dozing off :P

that what you get for having a Workaholic Boss :lol:

Oh he has two ways of spelling his name... cool!

And I know what you mean. He probably practiced so hard and just needed some rest for a bit.

So they are debuting the beginning of October or later on in the month?

jung byung hee.. look like rain hehe..

bang cheonl yon look like hongki

yong seung hol look like mixture of yunho +siwon

uh.. they got familiar face.. hehe.. it's a boyband to look forward to this year..

hope rain would show something to jyp~

So they are debuting the beginning of October or later on in the month?

according to the news, they're aiming to debut in mid october.

and in november, the movie ninja assassin will come out and you'll be able to see leejoon in it

playing rain's younger character.

leejoon is very lucky, already making a hollywood debut! (even if it's a small part).

Guest rainVSxiah

according to the news, they're aiming to debut in mid october.

and in november, the movie ninja assassin will come out and you'll be able to see leejoon in it

playing rain's younger character.

leejoon is very lucky, already making a hollywood debut! (even if it's a small part).

Yes thier debut will be in Mid October, cant Wait :lol:

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[sept-18-2009]Before their debut, MBLAQ who is the first new boy group dug out by

Rain receives an enthusiastic reaction.

.Tune entertainment, singer and actor Rain's agent, has opened their next generation 5boys band MBLAQ to the public.

J.Tune entertainment expressed, "The 5 boys group directly produced by Rain will officially be shown to the public through the pictures in the October Nylon that is a fashion magazine to be issued upcoming 21."

Continuing, "Many are showing interest, because this is the new group that has come to be shown for the first time since Rain turned into a producer. We've have already been receiving lots of inquiries about forming new fan clubs for the group. We'll release MBLAQ,'s first single album about the middle of October."

credit to Korea Economy

Brief translation by rain bird@rain-eu

Guest Wendy1430265887

I think I'm falling for Sang-Bae<3

Lol Lee June and Cheol-Yong are Jo Kwon and HongKi look-a-likes.

I can't seem to not think of the other two when looking at them.

Fifth member: Jung Byung-Hee (1987)

Not only can ByungHee sing, but it looks like he really knows how to dance (though it was very short clip).

It seems like he might be the underrated one because he isn't the cutest (but I don't think he's ugly).

However I think I can expect a lot of charm from him. Plus, he has the most experience I think.

Can you tell I'm totally stalking this thread? lmao xP

the music didnt really impress me much..

the voices are not that unique.. the song is so-so

nothing new that I havent heard

hopefully come out with more exciting material ...vocal and dance.

Archived