♥MBLAQ♥__(엠블랙)__J-Tune Camp group___Official Thread

Guest rainVSxiah

Guest zahieyjunki

It's already nearly Sept yet no news bout them..

All the boys seems so cute & handsome..

ouhh yeah the 5th rumor member voice seems nice...

So, the best male rookie will be either them or B2ST group..

I kow Rain will not dissapoint us..

I'll be waitin for this group..

I love Lee June & the other guy looks like Yunho..

• Replies 10.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest luvluvluv

Are you sure that this is the Fifth member!!!??? :o Because this videos are uploaded like a year ago :huh:

however..............

If he really is in the group then Wow, he has a very strong soulful voice and obviously he can dance

cant wait till we get some solid info about our boys

(I don't speak English. Sorry.. :( )

He was a singer before. Name is "TYKEYS " (3 duo)

This information is only here only.. plz,,

Guest strawberry-

^

^

thanks for his pics

(I don't speak English. Sorry.. :( )

He was a singer before. Name is "TYKEYS " (3 duo)

This information is only here only.. plz,,

thanks for info luvluvluv.... you definitely know a lot about the boys

and i like Jung Byung Hee already, he really can sing, he got the voice! *sighs* no wonder if he was a singer too

and surely can dance :w00t: and he is not a pretty-ish face... he can be an actor too from the look, imo :lol:

hope J Tune will release some official info/news about this boys very very very soon!!

Guest rainVSxiah

I still can't seem to find the video of Lee June singing. Can anyone help?

hii, there

I took that video down because we were not 100% sure that the one singing is actually Lee joon :mellow:

Here is the rumored Vocal vid

please do not repost this anywhere since we are not sure OK ;)

Guest Leland22

hii, there

I took that video down because we were not 100% sure that the one singing is actually Lee joon :mellow:

Here is the rumored Vocal vid

please do not repost this anywhere since we are not sure OK ;)

Sure thing. Thanks a lot for the link. :)

Guest infinityyy

Ooh, how interesting. I'll def be on the lookout for this group.

I'm interested to see what they will bring to the Korean music industry.

Guest angelordevil

[sept-04-2009] Little Rain 'Lee Joon', "I want to be like Rain."

It has become the talk of the town that 'Lee Joon' (21 years old) who acted Rain's child part in movie Ninja Assassin, is to debut as one member of idol boy band.

According to his agent J.Tune entertainment, 'Lee Joon' as one member of 5 boys idol group is hard at rehearsal, aiming to debut about the middle of October, and the group's name has not yet been given.Their debut album will be produced by Rain himself, at the same time Rain'll debut as a producer through this album."

'Lee Joon' was selected on the recommendation of J.Tune entertainment in response to requests from Warner Bros. for the role of Rain's child character in Ninja Assassin.

Not only is 'Lee Joon' the spit and image of Rain, but also he excels in acting ability, so it is said that the studio rested satisfied.

Since after all 'Lee Joon' debuted in the hollywood through Rain and will debut as one member of idol boy group produced by Rain, he is expected to have secure Rain's backing a lot.

'Lee Joon' who is in the junior class of Korea Art University, was selected through the audition by J.Tune entertainment in January, 2008, and they say his ability in dancing and singing is quite something.

credit to Dong A.com http://news.donga.com/fbin/output?n=200909040227

Brief translation by rain bird@rain-eu

thanks for the news! so i guess it's pushed to october. i figured, considering the lack of news. but i can't wait! at the very least, all the members are really good-looking and i can't wait for rain's debut as a producer! hope he comes back in a drama soon too.

Guest rainVSxiah

angelordevil thank you for posting that latest news article about Lee Joon here

LOL I was a bout to do that myself but you bit me to it :D

Yes I guess their debut is pushed back to October, well It's not a long wait then, I hope they will not push it back any farther

Good luck to them :lol:

don't forget to visit their first Eng fan Bolg: :P

http://jtunecamp.wordpress.com/

Guest cookieremix

I'm really excited for them! I can't wait to see how Rain does as a producer. I'm sure this group will be great!

October is just around the corner too!

no new updates about them yet? i'm very curious!

if they're really debuting in october then they'll be head to head with cube's group 'B2ST'!

i'm so excited about these boy groups debuting. :lol:

rain must be working hard with them, and is doing a very good job keeping quiet about this group.

they're still so mysterious.

Guest rainVSxiah

^^ Yes I think they are set to debut in mid October, am curious about them too, there is very limited info about them :lol:

Rain's Boy Group set for October debut

20090803_Rain_BoyGrop_572.jpg

We revealed to you about Rain's new 5-member boy group in August and nothing has been heard about them since until now.

The debut of the Female Rain under J.Tune might have been delayed, but plans for Rain's boy group to debut are right on track. Information about this new 5-member group are still limited, with neither of their identities known nor the group name. But it's believed that all 5 are great dancers like Rain and were personally picked by Rain through the numerous trainees.

Rain has since devoted much of his time on this new group, and has had a hand in their music, dance cheoregraphy, style, etc. Despite being busy with his own schedule, Rain also personally planned the group's daily training schedule.

According to a J.Tune staff, this new group will probably make their debut as early as October, just after Chuseok. With this being Rain's first idol group as a producer, J.Tune and himself are treating this project as a very important thing for the company.

With many of the promotions for girl groups (except 2NE1) coming to an end in October, this new boy group will have to do battle with Big Bang's Taeyang, B2ST, etc

Sr: allkpop

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Rain to reveal 5-member boyband mid-October

World Star Rain (Jung JiHoon) will be debuting a new 5-member boyband under him coming mid-October.

He will be the main producer to the group, like how Park Jin Young (JYP) grooms his own pool of talents like G.O.D, WonderGirls, 2PM, 2AM etc.

The ‘Rain’s 5-member group’ is a project which Rain is working on amidst his busy schedule doing filming and promotions overseas. The group is set to appear in the era of dominating girlgroups to re-search the power of boybands.

It is said that Rain not only participated in the planning of the dance, but also other aspects to the group's debut like style etc.

A representative said, The group will finally be revealed in October. They will show the power of boybands in Kpop.”

Much attention is focused on this group since Rain himself was groomed by JYP and now that he is a producer himself.

sr: K-bites

Guest zahieyjunki

^^ thnx for the article!

can't wait for this group since I saw all the members..

Rain is making so much making effort for his artiste project..

wonder what concept they bringing into..

Archived