• Replies 10.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest alic3.

i really hope this group gets a good name

because as much as i love kpop

i find their group names to be a bit weird sometimes

Guest chiimin

happy to know they're debuting on september! my birthday is on sept 9th and it would be a great present from Rain hahahah Jtune fighting!

Guest cookieremix

i really hope this group gets a good name

because as much as i love kpop

i find their group names to be a bit weird sometimes

yeah i totally agree.

I hope they get a good name too.

some of the recent groups coming out...their names are a bit eh.

Guest alainachen_604

yeah i totally agree.

I hope they get a good name too.

some of the recent groups coming out...their names are a bit eh.

agreed! lol I hope it doesn't have numbers in it..

im so excited for this new boy group

I have they have hot songs like rainism or im coming :P

• 2 weeks later...
Guest luviyu

I'm sure they will get famous quick.

Well, anything that includes Bi Rain is sure to get popular in Korea.

I have high hopes for the group.

September has a lot in store for kpop listeners.

Guest disfunktional.

haha, Rain's boys looks like JYP's boys xD

like their trainees look alike. Rain boy's are like JYP's grandchildren xD (JYP --> RAIN -> RAIN'S KIDS)

one of them really looks like Yunho! Can't wait to see them though, so many new groups this year.

The Boys will debute first, IN SEPTEMBER :o

the girl's debut (Dahee) is pushed to next Year,

look at the end of the first post for a more detailed article

=========================

The rumor in town says that J-tune (Rain's Own company) is preparing a boy group to debut but I don't know when :huh:--> It's not a rumer anymore :D

Nothing is confirmed but fans are buzzing about the new group in the making since pictures of them surfaced in the Net

This is a picture of the group in Rain's dance practice studio

untitled-13.jpg

(I know for sure that this is Rain's dance studio based on same dance practice videos from Rain himself see here in this clip

)

untitled-14.jpg

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ][

Rain gets own channel

An exclusive IPTV channel dedicated to Korean pop star Rain is bringing new meaning to the concept of star-centric television - which, up until now has generally presented itself in the form of reality shows. With a fashion brand and two Wachowski Brothers' films under his belt - one set for release in November - and an Asian tour on the horizon, it seemed that the market for Jung Ji-hoon a.k.a. Rain had reached its saturation point. The only medium left, it appeared, was in the world of publishing - the highly successful star has yet to write an autobiography.

But that was not the case.

An exclusive IPTV (Internet Protocol Television) channel devoted to the "Full House" star is coming soon, which means that hardcore fans will be able to tune into Rain 24/7, in theory, at least.

According to a press release from Rain's agency, J. Tune Entertainment, the channel was originally set to start in mid-August. However, a J. Tune Entertainment representative said that the programs were still being developed.

I only know the name of one of them

This is Lee June, he plays the younger Rain in "Ninja assassin" and he models "Six to Five" with Rain, (His smile is so cute :P )

sss.jpg

leejune.jpg

Him modeling Six to Five (for the ones who don't know ; "Six to five" is Rain's Fasion line)

20090221131526_1.jpg

20090221132122_1.jpg20090221141706_2.jpg

20090221155303_1.jpg20090221155303_2.jpg

20090221155858_1.jpg20090221155858_2.jpg

20090221160256_1.jpg20090221160256_2.jpg

20090222213047_2.jpg20090222213114_2.jpg

EDiTED---> more pictures of lee june

ret.jpg

with Rain the BOSS :P

while filming NA in Berline

sddd-1.jpg

dsa.jpg

fds.jpg

sdf.jpg

while shooting Six to five

kkkd.jpg

This one is the Handsom face of the group (my opinion ;) )

sssss.jpg

frfe.jpg

more

ssssssss.jpg

dd-2.jpg

new.jpg

personally am so exited for a new boy group since all have we seen lately are just New Girls, we need some boys in the house :lol:

PS: Rain confirmed in many intervews that He Will however Debut a new Female solo singer,her name is DAhee and she is 16 years old and she will debut in August 2009

here are a couple of pictures of her ----> Her debute is pushed to next year :huh:

femalesolo1.jpg

femalesolo2.jpg

picture credit: credit: blog.naver.com/knak0804 // rain-cloud // sixtofive1982 ///http://www.6to5.co.kr//http://jtunecamp.wordpress.com/

==========================

For more info about them this site will be dedicated to them once they dedute

thanks Chong :)

http://jtunecamp.wordpress.com/

================================================

Latest update:

[Aug-04-2009]'Quintet Rain' who trained by Rain will debut as early as this September.

A male quintet pop group who was digged out and trained by Rain, will debut as early as this September, as final preparations are being made for the debut.

This group known as 'Quintet Rain' is just a project with Rain's great effort even while he was busy shooting overseas.

Rain has digged out a female solo singer and a male group, and has prepared for their debuts since last year.

The female newcomer's debut was scheduled for this year, but her schedule has been changed for early next year, thus, first of all, the male quintet group is to debut.

The world of singers concerned is showing their great interest and expectancy whether Rain would complete his transformation as a producer.

What Rain's another new world may be created is getting attention from the public after famous producers such as SM, JYP, and YG who worked as singers.

credit to Newsen

http://media.daum.net/entertain/all/view.h...16&p=newsen

Brief translation by rain bird@rain-eu

Guest rainVSxiah

Fifth member: Jung Byung-Hee (1987)

Are you sure that this is the Fifth member!!!??? :o Because this videos are uploaded like a year ago :huh:

however..............

If he really is in the group then Wow, he has a very strong soulful voice and obviously he can dance

cant wait till we get some solid info about our boys

whats the name of this band?

They don't have a name Yet!! :)

Archived