[drama2009] Dream 드림

Guest sayroo

Guest Ismahane

Wow, that's a great perspective.

I haven't been able to watch since Ep 8, only getting snippets of the last 2 because of my internet. Could someone fill me in for a few pointers, if they haven't been revealed yet? Was the uncle having an affair, or was the aunt bipolar or something? :lol:

I am expecting the producers to play on some fun Dambi-Marco interaction. God, I can think of so many ideas of how much irony they can bring to those scenes. :lol:

Actually, you cannot call it an affair, he's just using that woman to not pay his debt :)

What else do you want to know? ^_^

Dambi-Marco? I'm for Dambi-Chung lim and then Bum getting all jealous, how hlarious could it be :D

ah, but i think i understand why it's so low...maybe..........people thought it was too slow? because it wasn't as intense as the other episodes....

That's right. I, too, hate it when the episodes are slow..but i'm still watching & hoping for some action soon ^_^

With the handsome FF boys and Kim Bum together now, many girls will change their mind :P

• Replies 670
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest starlight5

Dambi-Marco? I'm for Dambi-Chung lim and then Bum getting all jealous, how hlarious could it be :D

LOL, oh come on!!! :lol: They'd be stupid if they didn't make Dambi and Marco interact!! But I am also interested in the other FF boys. They haven't had the chance to be around a girl so far, except their manager. :lol: They all seem like the gallant type (except the Japanese guy, he gives off a straightforward vibe), wouldn't it be hilarious when all of them interact with Dambi right in front of Kim Bum? xD

Guest Ismahane

wouldn't it be hilarious when all of them interact with Dambi right in front of Kim Bum? xD

They wouldn't dare unless they have a death wish :D

Guest Mardi09

That's right. I, too, hate it when the episodes are slow..but i'm still watching & hoping for some action soon ^_^

With the handsome FF boys and Kim Bum together now, many girls will change their mind :P

No way. Chung Lim is mine already..

I hope many people will change their mind because i quite enjoy all of the characters so far..

and to start off my hopefully less-confusing today summarization/spoiler....please just don't read if you'll get confused...i think you will though T_T

i barely made it through this episode because i was so tired...my friend jinxed me asking if i was tired today and i said not really but then i did get really tired....and i barely made it too because the live streaming almost didn't work...

but....i loved the cheerleaders' opening and JJM's speech. it's like it was actual and not just acting

.....i love the entries of each of the FF..it was nice....they all had a signature look...

ah and kim bum's entrance was cool too ^^ but i can't help but laugh at him. the FF look manly while he looks so cute lol. but the FF when they are not serious are too so dorky while kim bum is not kiddish.

though...i can see that kim bum really loves his father when FF and Kim Bum eat after the program...

i'm glad their program received high ratings (now only if this episode would please!) this episode is hilarious at some parts especially when everyone's like....grabbing everyone else and hugging each other....(i love it when kim bum was aiming for dam bi but she moved so he hugged JJM but he was all disgusted by it and JJM was still willing to hug him back)

i love kim bum's doll~ i would like one too....the white one he was holding when he was rewatching the clip of him and the girl in the wheelchair..

but the FF, Kim bum and JJM went to this press conference thing and JJM pawned that President! Boo him. they have smart strategies! IN HIS FACE!!!!! Gah, i love that look of disappointment and anger on his face but i know he's going to get back at JJM some way some how....and he did...he made another move...

kim bum is so happy he got a check book full of money! i hope he doesn't do something stupid with it but instead he went to show SDB lol and they found a new place for kim bum's dad but kim bum spotted a picture of his dad and his mom but his mom's face was cut out..then he looked like he was about to cry and went out past his dad who walked in....

the episode ends when JJM & SDB goes to another conference or w/e but i don't know what he said though...it seems important for what'll happen in the next episode?? but then....no preview today...man...i want to know what'll happen next week.

i think it's only me but i want more fight scenes..it's already the middle of the drama (wow, time flies) but that's what i expected more of but right now it's okay too ^^

on another note...i would love that instrumental track of "Always" it sounds very nice but i wonder why that one song plays so many times but we don't know who sings it...the guy and the girl...or does someone actually know it? it's not in the OST...

Guest sondambifan

youku link for episode 12: http://v.youku.com/v_show/id_XMTE2NDQ3Nzcy.html

I was too sad about the ratings to mention it but I was afraid of this from the drop in ratings for episode 10. A couple of possible causes:

1) Queen went up to 42 percent thus I think there is a curious factor of people to see what they are missing,

2) the 2nd installment of the KBS horror drama is better than the first one, and

3) Dream moved into a slower/more dialogue heavy portion in to develop the story. This is bad for people who are watching the drama for the first time but the slowness (like episode 1) is critical to have a good story.

Guest Ismahane

i think it's only me but i want more fight scenes..it's already the middle of the drama (wow, time flies) but that's what i expected more of but right now it's okay too ^^

I want fight scenes too :( They'd better do more.. :angry:

Guest sondambifan

Youku link c-sub episode 12: http://v.youku.com/v_show/id_XMTE2NDc2NzY0.html

Short on time today so only one spoiler for now (but it's a good one).

At the end of the episode, JI walks into the prez's press conference and objects to the formation of the league and use of license. JI challenges the prez to a fight: the FF boys/JS against the best that the prez's league has!

You guys wanted some more fights...I think you guys are going to get some fights next week! :D

Guest Want2LoveU

I wasn't too fond of this drama, just didn't really grab me in the beginning. I would recommend this if you have time to waste, than watch this drama!

Guest Ismahane

At the end of the episode, JI walks into the prez's press conference and objects to the formation of the league and use of license. JI challenges the prez to a fight: the FF boys/JS against the best that the prez's league has!

You guys wanted some more fights...I think you guys are going to get some fights next week! :D

:D

Yessssss ^__________^ Finally something that would make me fall off my chair =D

But, isn't JI too daring :huh: I hope JS will get his revenge this time :)

By the way, i saw Chung Lim on Arirang TV a couple of days ago, i didn't know he was famous :mellow:

He said that he hasn't a good body and so he feels shy around the other guys when filming Dream, he was so cute and funny :rolleyes:

I wasn't too fond of this drama, just didn't really grab me in the beginning. I would recommend this if you have time to waste, than watch this drama!

Well, at least for me i'm not watching because i have time to waste but because i like it :) .

OK, some episodes are like too slow and in begining i only continued watching because of Kim Bum but later, the storyline/Good acting captivated me. I also like dramas related to sports.

So, it's not a drama you watch in order to waste time rather it's a drama you shouldn't miss ^_^

Guest Mardi09

Well, people like different dramas...and I think that all dramas are good in their own way or another....you just have to be open minded.

Honestly, if it weren't for Chung Lim I wouldn't even had watched this drama but it's actually quite good. Just because it isn't your typical romantic comedy or whatever that you like doesn't mean that it's going to suck.

By the way, i saw Chung Lim on Arirang TV a couple of days ago, i didn't know he was famous :mellow:

He said that he hasn't a good body and so he feels shy around the other guys when filming Dream, he was so cute and funny :rolleyes:

Chung Lim isn't famous, at least not yet. If he was, he'd have more fans :D I would know that because...well...I'm a huge fan...haha...but I'm hoping Dream can help him get more fans but....everyone's hesitating to watch Dream....T_T

Sometimes (or maybe most of the times) it's hard for me to actually view him as cute and funny because I'm more used to his dances & performances but he is quite a character...

btw, sondambifan thanks for the spoiler~ ^^ but...it's next week. Gah I hate the wait lol....

Guest Ismahane

Chung Lim isn't famous, at least not yet. If he was, he'd have more fans :D I would know that because...well...I'm a huge fan...haha...but I'm hoping Dream can help him get more fans but....everyone's hesitating to watch Dream....T_T

Sometimes (or maybe most of the times) it's hard for me to actually view him as cute and funny because I'm more used to his dances & performances but he is quite a character...

Mmmm, when he introduced himself he said he was a rookie singer/dancer and making his debut as an actor ^_^

Guest Mardi09

Mmmm, when he introduced himself he said he was a rookie singer/dancer and making his debut as an actor ^_^

yeah he's still a rookie, debuted as a singer/dancer in late March but I don't understand one thing though. How does one "debut" as an actor? Maybe Dream is an official debut as an actor because he has more scenes? (at least compared to his 'cameo' appearances in MISA & Romance Hunter and two music videos..)

--edit--

T_T rating for Ep. 12 = 4.6

some more pics...

DSC_0238.jpg

DSC_0250.jpg

DSC_0251.jpg

*she's holding his hands!*

cr; Chung Lim's Daum fan cafe

Guest Ismahane

T_T rating for Ep. 12 = 4.6

increased with 0.5 from ep. 11 though :)

And..I really like the pictures.. Chung Lim and the FF manager look lovely :D

Archived