[drama2009] Dream 드림

Guest sayroo

Guest Ismahane

But I thought you watched it live, no??

Sorry, should I not do "spoilers" then? lol I just can't help it. but sondambifan does spoilers too...and more accurate ones anyway....i just like to post right after i finish watching the episode :)

I wanted to watch live but none of the websites i visited work <_<

No, it's not because of you, I remember i tried not to read BBF spoilers but i always end up looking for them :lol:

I too want to watch tomorrow's episode. I hope there will be more fighting~ JS wants to fight DP right?? haha..

but I wanted Poseidon to fight a bit too..he was suppose to fight but JS showed up. I guess it was fine but hopefully everyone gets a chance to fight...it'd be awesome~

I hope so..I miss the fighting scenes in earlier episodes, it was so much fun ^_^

• Replies 670
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Mardi09

I wanted to watch live but none of the websites i visited work <_<

No, it's not because of you, I remember i tried not to read BBF spoilers but i always end up looking for them :lol:

I hope so..I miss the fighting scenes in earlier episodes, it was so much fun ^_^

have you tried http://tvdosa.com/tv/tvsi.htm ?

it always works for SBS (but sometimes you have to try a gazillion times for it to connect but it will).

that's why i was "late" but i should have started five minutes before it started but I was doing something else and didn't load it until five minutes after and it started already...and didn't load for me until 10 after..

I have a feeling there will be more fights (or I just hope so) haha

ah, i really cannot wait another 24 hours (well, now less) for the next episode and then another week...

this week i watched Ep. 11 & 12 a lot because I was doing Chung Lim cuts but it made me anticipate today & tomorrow's episodes...I look forward to Dream every week, it's my routine ^^

now I can go to sleep happily (it's already 7 AM but Dream finished almost an hour ago) and then I'll wait for the links to be up so I can make cuts again :D

Episode 13 ..had a great ending..i love that the storyline doesn't get the viewers down and even during adversity in the drama a happy event brightens the episodes...well written drama...looking forward to tomorrow...so want Pres Kang to get his due punishment....

Guest Mardi09

YAY! I started it earlier today...^^

The episode started off with what had happened at the end of Ep. 13...

The foreigner got up and started to fight JS and JS fell a little bit but he was fine. He's his usual self acting dorky but after he finished the fight, a swarm of reporters asked him questions and then he told them his mom's name (and that he probably is finding her).

President Kang is mad yet again at that kid who works for him because JI is successful once again in embarassing him or somewhat.

JS, who is sleeping, has a bad dream (thinking about his mom) and while he's sleeping, So Yeon's family and JI are in the dining room eating and watching the news on TV about JS but then the reporter started talking about something and JI quickly turned it off.

I think JI is trying to contact Jang PD but she's not answering and is instead out drinking by herself (i think she was talking to herself and said "I love you" ? but I couldn't hear well so I don't know if she said it or not)

The FF league only got 36% (Pres. Kang got 70.2%). The preview showed that they were happy? but I didn't know they got the lower score. They are trying to increase their ratings but it's moving pretty slow. <if they don't go on top, that means there will have to be licensing>

So Yeon is surprised along with JI, FF President and So Yeon's father because when they walk into the auditorium (or w/e you call it) in Seoul there is a huge audience. <i guess they didn't expect it> LOL while Pres. Kang's place is empty and quiet!!!! but (again) he has another plan to try to bring down JI.

Jang PD isn't in her office and she's not being a reporter right now. I think she's temporarily not being a reporter due to Pres. Kang...somewhat? Maybe she wants to rid of his "power"...or whatever relationship that they have. She is found by JI in the video library where she yelled at him by accident because she thought it was someone else 'bothering' her.

(she gets so much prettier throughout the drama ^^) he touches her hand for encouragement (and looking at her expression i can't help but feel sorry for her)

in the car on the way back to Busan So Yeon asks JI if he likes Jang PD but I don't know what his response was but they continued the rest of the way home in silence. When they arrive home, she gives him a gift (a yellow....thing....I don't know how to describe it but it's like a toy). Later on that night JI's mom and sister comes to visit him @ the gym where his mom meets up with So Yeon's dad and the rest of the crowd. JS comes down and joins them while they eat some dessert happily but JS feels a bit...jealous? I think he's envious of JI having a mother so he feels like that. JS gets "upset" that he has to sleep in JI's spot while JI's mom sleeps on his bed but while they are in the room sleeping, she says something to JS and continues talking to JI, apologizing to JI which makes JS's eyes water.

The next morning, JI's mom leaves but before she does, she says some words to JS and touches his hand...making him go back upstairs.

JI and JS goes to the police station (i don't know why) but then they visith the If Skin shop and JS sees his face on the posters ^^

and then the FF watches their CF on TV and as usual they get over excited LOL

I think the sweetest part has to be when JS's dad posted JS's CF poster on the wall and gave it a thumbs up...what a sweet father...then FF president yells at him :D I think FF pres & FF chief were cooking but then his "gang" comes there and so they left.

Pres. Kang has a meeting with his people and before they are about to leave, he says something to them that makes them come back to listen to him and talks about JI and the FF. I don't understand why the men who "works" with JI came to see Pres. Kang though (to betray the FF league!!)

DARN IT!! On the internet, Pres. Kang published something bad(?) about JI....he called JI and told JI to look on the internet...and that's how the episode ended...

I really thought there was going to be more fighting this episode, especially when they were in Seoul but...no fighting...the episode moved slower than I wanted BUT it had to end on a GOOD part....they PDs always do that! T_T another week to wait...

Sorry for the long post (thus the smaller font). Also, if there are any questions about my post here, I won't be able to answer until much later because now I have to go babysit (well, to go sleep babysit lol)

okay, the funny thing is every week (or every time) after i post my "spoiler" there are a bunch of users in the thread. come on~....if you've watched it, come here and post what you think....:D and if you haven't or whatever, post anyway~ i'm getting lonely here thinking there's only a few of us who watches Dream but i know there are people watching it on Viikii! ^_^ anyway, i'll go now...

MBC America started airing episode 1 last night. Man, it's such a droolfest with good looking casts, and interesting as well seeing KB in diff role :)

Guest byung13

Can't wait to see Ep. 14 :)

yaaaaaaaaaaaaay hehehehehe, that first shot by Kim Bum (Lee Jang Seok) would have been K.O. for anyone, lol, the face from the world champion is like "whaaaaaaaaaaaaat daaaaaaaaaaa faaaaaaaaaaaaawk"

Archived