Lady Gaga Without Makeup

Guest cathylovee

Guest Sapphira

I never found her pretty but it's great to see real stars rising based on their talents rather than their looks. Plus she can always get plas-surg with the money she earns if she wanted to.

• Replies 279
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Keiyun

Well, at least she doesn't need a disguise when she goes out. o-o

She isn't that pretty either way, but I guess people appreciate her for her talent, not for her looks?

Guest pandoras0nymph

so is the majority of girls who wore tons of makeup look like they are "messed" up :rolleyes:

anyways, whether she looks good in makeup or not, i still give her props for writing good music. ;)

yeah... and also her eyebrows are like bleached too. but her talents and catchy songs made her famous.

Guest SweetSerein

lady gaga may not be pretty but woww..she's a great writer..keke..i love her music..its freakin funky and crazy! i love it!

Guest dellcomputer

what did you expect? i think shes hideous even with all that drag-queen makeup LOL

i think she said herself that she doesnt get why she looks like a man... i thought it was something

to do with her style/makeup.. oh well

Gaga is totally ridiculous , she gets the award for most wacky dresser of 2009 =P

haha, just what I was thinking.....she still doesn't look that good even with all that makeup on....lol...but like some of her music...

Guest shotamerican

knowing she was wearing really huge fake eye lashes, this is how i expected her to look without em.

i still think she looks good!

she hardly has any blemishes, and the rest of her face looks the same to me.

Guest gyabo!

megan fox still looks so good without makeup....

I think it's just lady gaga, and b/tw I dont think she writes her own music..

Then why does she wear make up in the first place? Because make up makes people look BETTER. Celebrities and make up go hand in hand. Obviously, Megan Fox is wearing some make-up in that picture.

Lady Gaga does write her own music. I doubt she produces everything, but before fame she was writing music for the Pussycat Dolls, Akon, etc.

Either way, ugly or not, she still managed to snag herself a steady boyfriend.

Guest MissBoAngel

It doesn't look like her makeup is completely erased. You can still see her typical black eye makeup .. like half there .

I usually look like crap if my makeup isn't properly erased .. actually i look demented.

But she's an amazing artist <33

Guest vip_gd

NYAH! :ph34r:

doesn't her face look saggy?

I could poke her skin and twirl it around

well .. it's the music that counts

Archived