Lady Gaga Without Makeup

Guest cathylovee

Guest angel2nyt

I stll can't believe she's 2-3 years older than me. When I first saw her video, I thought she was at least 27.

• Replies 279
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest ilovetrees

the power of make up, the flaws that it can mask away.

oh well, that's whats its there for, not everyone's blessed with natural beauty

Guest lets_rockie_it

lol i burst out laughing so bad.....

not to be mean but dang...she needs that mask on!!!!

but even with that mask on wat difference does it make....

Guest RYUUSEi

MAKEUP IS SUCH A SIN!!!111 :o Everybody using makeup is fake and should be thrown in jail!!!!1111

She looks VERY different without makeup, yes, but seriously, not everybody is a natural beauty and not everybody WANTS to look natural (as in trying to make it seem that you have no makeup on whatsoever because then, what's the point of using makeup?) because the latter is rather ... boring.

I wonder how all of you, who are insulting her for this, look without makeup on, tee-hee!

Well it isn't a surprise. Everytime you see her she has a pile of makeup on, and you need to have flawless skin in this industry and be glamorous, and such. But hey she still looks the same, just not as young. Haha.

Guest geishaOo

she looks about the same.

i'm sure the average person would take much longer to get ready when they go out clubbing than when they are relaxing in front of the tv.

it's about the same amount of extremity.

Guest tengosuds

For goodness sake. If anything this just shows that she's a normal person. Not everyone has to look like Megan Fox.

I think we need to give her a break..

the two photos are so different!

the first one has photoshopp done to it...also her hair is set

the second one doesnt even look like she's ready for the camera! and her hair is frazzled!!

of course she looks better with makeup.. dont we all?

probably just bad shots

i've seen her pre debut photos and she was not ugly at all.

actually she looked better a brunette.. but still doesnt change the fact that she's amazing. love her music

Archived