Lady Gaga Without Makeup

Guest cathylovee

• Replies 279
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest ` k s

i didn't believe the rumors about her being a man who underwent surgery but after seeing these pics... i dono man

Guest Peppermint`Seed

Well....I never really though Lady Gaga was attractive even WITH make-up on...

It's true though, how most celebrities look extremely plain without makeup or PS.

Guest meimei__KOUSEKI

I think it's just lady gaga, and b/tw I dont think she writes her own music..

she's been signed since she was 20, and she wrote music for the pussycat dolls and songs for interscope artists even before the fame was released.

Guest LazyAzian

megan fox still looks so good without makeup....

megan-fox-without-makeup.jpg

I think it's just lady gaga, and b/tw I dont think she writes her own music..

Megan Fox still has make up on that foto.

Guest flyaway

i don't think she looks THAT bad...but I think she's still wearing fake eyelashes. whatever, at least she knows how to please music-listeners

Guest manlytoe

everyone that wears heavy make up looks like that all the time especially when they take it off. i mean it shouldn't even be a surprise.

Guest cathylovee

She wasn't so pretty to begin with anyway....she's just one of those celebs you KNOW will look awful without that mask of makeup...my friend thinks she looks like a scarecrow...LOL :)

Guest avinn

There is not much different either with or without make-up as she is not that pretty. It's just that without make-up, it makes her look a bit old. Anyway, I like her songs...

Guest underneathHERskin

I think even with make up, she's still not very pretty looking. She looks quite manly, to be honest. But at least her music is good.

Guest lulybonynsungie

i've always wonder what she'd look like without makeup lol its not as drastic as i expected i dont know shes ok

Guest iitzjesss

umm....you can tell that in the no makeup pictures the weather was quite cold and windy...i don't think anyone would look too good if it was cold and windy outside

Archived