Genre: reality show

Episodes: 12

Broadcast network: Mnet

Broadcast period: March 8 to 10 May 2008

Rerun: July to September 2008

Air time: every Monday 6PM

kio.jpg

Summary:

Get inside the life of Korea's superstar Lee Hyori on Off the Record.

On Mnet's "Off the Record," Lee Hyori has become the subject of the show "No Rival." The usual happy-go-lucky singer, whose smiling eyes have become her trademark, showed a different side of the singer. The show sheds light on the darker side of the 30-year-olds life: a life of emptiness and loneliness.

Celebrities who are friends with Hyori appeared on the show too, we see shinhwa Eric, singer Wheesung, singer Ock Ju Hyun, actress Lee Jin, Super Junior Hankyung, actress Uhm Jung Hwa...etc.

through this show, you will know how Lee Hyori, the superstar, is in real life.

You also get to know her family, her staffs, people who work for her, and her friends. You get to see her house, her cats, hyori herself reveals things about her which you didnt know about her. You will get to know how her work is like.

Download Links with Eng hardsubbed

Hyoleesubs is currently subbing this show right now

Hyoleesubs.wordpress

Watch Online

Episode 1

Eng sub/youtube

part 1

part 2

part 3

part 4

Epiosde 2

Eng sub/youtube

part 1

part 2

part 3

Episode 3

Eng sub/youtube

part 1

part 2

part 3

Episode 4

Eng sub/youtube

part 1

part 2

part 3

Episode 5

Eng sub/youtube

part 1

part 2

part 3

Episode 6

Eng sub/youtube

part 1

part 2

part 3

~~Ep 7 and so on with Eng Sub are coming soon~~

Download links without Eng Sub

Mediafire links

Mega upload Links

*sites*

Hyoleesubs

hyoleesubs channel

"When I knew 30% of Lee Hyori, I always thought she was tough and honest. When I knew 50% of her, I saw her tired side. Finally, when I knew 100% of Hyori, I started feeling pity for her." Ahn Ji-Hye, a friend of Hyori, said.

offtherec3.jpg

offtherec.jpg

offtherec4.jpg

offtherec2.jpg

LeeHyori-OffTheRecEp9190408.jpg

Summary the 1st ep

In this ep they show a little beginning glimpse of just about everything that goes on in her day as of these current days: her cozy single apartment home, her two fluffy cats' Mimi and Soon Hee, what time and where she goes to record for her upcoming album along with some of her recording staff (including Kim Do Hyun), her favorite crazy dancing cow doll, and even a some of her relatives and family members due to having this being taken on the traditional occasion of Chinese New Year. It's all little shaky in terms of having everything of the show fitting together, almost being even a tiny bit awkward for both Hyori, and the rest of the crew,but it's all a friendly kind of awkward just like the start of everything else that's great and spectacular in the world.

Summary ep 3

On the third episode of the show, Hyori is sending her long time coordinator to China to work for another singer. The singer always saw her coordinator as a younger sister, who she often teased and called "pig."

"Now who am I supposed to kick?" the singer joked trying to keep calm. "At the farewell party we're throwing for her, I will try not to show my sadness."

Lee Hyori was one of the first people to arrive at her coordinator's farewell party. And when she began reading a letter she wrote for her 'younger sister,' tears began to fall.

While at karaoke, the singer did her own rendition of GOD's "Lies," by singing "I no longer like you, I found another coordinator (니가 싫어졌어, 다른 코디가 생겼어)." The parody made the singer laugh for the first time. However, when she sang the lyrics "goodbye," and "don't leave," the tears fell again.

Lee started saying she knows that the people she works with will have to leave sooner or later, but she expressed that whenever it happened, she felt so heartbroken.

Guest ashleesimpson

I cant wait for the next eps with sub

I have watched all the raw eps, but the show is so unteresting if you watch it with sub

ep 6 is so good.well every ep is good.

• 2 years later...
Guest rei_vhen

guys maybe someone knows the unlisted links of this show in youtube.. i really really wanna see this show.. just found out about her last month and from watching family outing episodes i became a huge fan..pls help me find links where i can watch this show with eng subs.. :)

Archived