[drama 2009] Everybody Cha Cha Cha (다함께 차차차)

Guest fanda4000

• Replies 957
  • Created
  • Last Reply

thanks for the caps hjkomo. the dance scene look so sweet. anyway, maybe it's me but i thought shim hye jin look kind of softer & prettier in this drama ... more feminine in my eyes despite the mechanic garb. hehe ...

gosh ... what happened to Lee Chung Ah's hair? :o ... i like it better straight. she look so pretty with her short straight bob. i guess the new hairdo is because of the heartbreak. so the PD is going to be her love interest most likely.

Hi Exupery, old pal :) I found my way to this drama too and am up to Ep 10. I am liking the drama except that whenever I see Na Yoon and JK, I just itch to slap these 2 silly creatures! Its quite obvious who these 2 brats will end up with. But I wonder which woman gets the cartoonist?!

Hi pint0!! Nice seeing you here. I'm liking this drama so far too but who knows with these daily dramas ... most of the time the characters gets too annoying that I end up having to ditch the drama. Hopefully this will continue to keep me interested and there are enough worthwhile moments to get me through the annoying people or events. I can't recall any KBS daily evening dramas that I've ever finish watching.

I thought it was obvious that the cartoonist is going to be paired off with the garage owner? Hehe ... their chemistry sizzles.

btw ... did they not air tonight's episode on kbsworld or is there some time change? because i set my recorder to tape & there was this documentary on french woman & dieting? i know i need to go on diet but i can't believe god sent me the message through kbs world through some documentary program ... :lol: ... anyway, hopefully they are showing it at the repeat slot. don't want to miss the refrigerator truck scene which should be on tonight's episode.

Now, the Na Yoon/Jin Woo storyline is driving me crazy. :wacko: Why do I get sucked into these daily dramas? :P

The NY/JW story is driving me so crazy that I've decided to just download but not watch until they get back together again, or at least NY somehow figures out a way to out-maneuver her mother and boot Chul out of her life. Angst is not the emotion I want to feel when I watch kdrama. <_<

btw ... did they not air tonight's episode on kbsworld or is there some time change? because i set my recorder to tape & there was this documentary on french woman & dieting? i know i need to go on diet but i can't believe god sent me the message through kbs world through some documentary program ... :lol: ... anyway, hopefully they are showing it at the repeat slot. don't want to miss the refrigerator truck scene which should be on tonight's episode.

Don't know about your location, but at my end, since 5:20pm (KST) up till this moment we've been having bad pixelization in the feed from the station. There was even a total shutdown in transmission from 6+pm till almost 10pm and still we are getting bad picture quality. Good thing I recorded ep 14 last night. Hoping to get a better quality ep 15 later today. sighhh

Isn't the new PD from the MBC drama Don't Be Swayed?

Eitherway, he's cute!

Long time no see! :)

I haven't watched that one, so I don't know if it's the same actor.

The NY/JW story is driving me so crazy that I've decided to just download but not watch until they get back together again, or at least NY somehow figures out a way to out-maneuver her mother and boot Chul out of her life. Angst is not the emotion I want to feel when I watch kdrama. <_<

:lol: LOL. Angst and kdrama go hand-in-hand.....and you're watching a daily drama to boot! :P

This is not good for my blood pressure. :rolleyes:

Chul needs a good whack on the head - GET IT THROUGH YOUR THICK SKULL! SHE CRINGES AT YOUR TOUCH! <_<

Na Yoon needs a good whack on the head - STOP BEING A DOORMAT AND GET YOURSELF TOGETHER! :angry:

Jin Woo....well...he just needs some comforting...come here, I'll give you a hug. :P

Since the engagement party and JW's flight are on the same day, who wants to bet -

a ) NY skips her engagement and runs off to stop JW from leaving at the airport

b ) NY leaves in the middle of her engagement and runs off to stop JW from leaving at the airport

c ) JW runs back from the airport and crashes NY's engagement

Whichever way.....it wouldn't be kdrama without someone running through the airport. :lol:

Some pics of happier times to tide us over during the angst:

ebccce39090820hdtvxvide.jpgebccce39090820hdtvxvided.jpg

ebccce39090820hdtvxvidef.jpgebccce39090820hdtvxvide.jpg

ebccce40090821hdtvxvidh.jpgebccce40090821hdtvxvidh.jpg

ebccce40090821hdtvxvidh.jpgebccce40090821hdtvxvidhm.jpg

ebccce40090821hdtvxvidh.jpgebccce40090821hdtvxvidhy.jpg

ebccce40090821hdtvxvidhz.jpgebccce40090821hdtvxvidhi.jpg

ebccce40090821hdtvxvidhv.jpgebccce40090821hdtvxvidh.jpg

ebccce41090824hdtvxvide.jpgebccce41090824hdtvxvide.jpg

ebccce41090824hdtvxvideq.jpgebccce41090824hdtvxvide.jpg

ebccce41090824hdtvxvide.jpgebccce41090824hdtvxvidei.jpg

ebccce41090824hdtvxvides.jpgebccce41090824hdtvxvideh.jpg

ebccce41090824hdtvxvide.jpgebccce41090824hdtvxvider.jpg

ebccce42090825hdtvxvide.jpgebccce42090825hdtvxvidej.jpg

ebccce42090825hdtvxvide.jpgebccce42090825hdtvxvide.jpg

ebccce42090825hdtvxvide.jpgebccce42090825hdtvxvidej.jpg

ebccce42090825hdtvxvide.jpgebccce42090825hdtvxvidei.jpg

ebccce42090825hdtvxvideq.jpgebccce42090825hdtvxvide.jpg

ebccce42090825hdtvxvidel.jpgebccce42090825hdtvxviden.jpg

Guest rhb2009

yes, thanks hjkomo for the pics & i just watched the episode with the freezer truck ..... too short to steam up my glasses but still nice ;)

btw which episode(s) are the screencaps of JW n NY that you posted above from ? i'd like to keep an eye out for them :D

though i'm hardly at the half way point of this drama series to see their relationship develop as you've stated, i'd like to echo mhugh's sentiments & choose 'c'.......... my guess is that JW probably has a bit more in him to stand up to NY's mom n the other guy despite their threats & anyway, it's better to have more shots of him doing a U-turn n running through / out the airport ( or so i'm hoping .... touch wood ) :P

yes, thanks hjkomo for the pics & i just watched the episode with the freezer truck ..... too short to steam up my glasses but still nice ;)

btw which episode(s) are the screencaps of JW n NY that you posted above from ? i'd like to keep an eye out for them :D

'

They're from eps 39/40, 41, and 42.

what is the relationship between NY & Chul? university junior/senior ... she calls him oppa though? i miss the first 9 episodes. also ... what's with NY's mom question to Chul about him & dating ... is she trying to get them together or trying to fish out Chul's intention towards NY or what? :unsure: NY doesn't seem too adverse towards Chul ... more like a growing awareness of him as something more than just an oppa where I'm at so i suppose her cringing at Chul is after she started to have feelings for JW?

^ exupery, are you caught up, or are you watching on KBSW?

Yeah, NY and Chul went to school together. She only thinks of him as a friend, but he's in love with her.

By cringing, I was referring to when he tries to put the ring on her finger at the jewelry store, and she instinctively flinched her hand away. She's basically being forced to marry him to protect Jin Woo, and she doesn't have the gall to stand up to her mother. .

Thus, the dreaded angst we're currently having to endure... :rolleyes:

I can't wait until NY's dad finds out that NY's mom is doing all this to keep the secret of his true identity as Han Tae Soo.

I seriously wanted to slap NY's mom today. :angry:

i'm not caught up. i'm watching on kbsworld so just at the episode where JW rescue her & took care of her at the hospital ... last night was at the part where stupid Han was going to buy SH & her annoying cousin lunch to make up for not making the appointment with SH's mom because he was busy running at annoying cousin's beck & call. <_<

ah ... thanks for the background and clarification.

i should have dl'ed the drama when it was first released by the Chinese subbers but it was on BT & it's too late for me to backtrack dl'ing the earlier episodes. they already released up to 30 something and i don't think we're at episode 20 yet on kbsworld. ughhh...

wait ... what does NY's dad identity as Han Tae Soo has to do with NY marrying Chul?? :o ... also ... what does her dear daddy do ... the longish wavy hair denote some artistic career?

i'm not caught up. i'm watching on kbsworld so just at the episode where JW rescue her & took care of her at the hospital ... last night was at the part where stupid Han was going to buy SH & her annoying cousin lunch to make up for not making the appointment with SH's mom because he was busy running at annoying cousin's beck & call. <_<

Ah...so rather than having to endure the NY/JW angst, you're still at the tortuous Jin Kyung phase. ;)

She really does get worse. :rolleyes: Good luck! :P

wait ... what does NY's dad identity as Han Tae Soo has to do with NY marrying Chul?? :o ... also ... what does her dear daddy do ... the longish wavy hair denote some artistic career?

NY's dad is the chairman of the company, and her mom is the president (but the company was originally in NY's mom's family).

NY's dad has no memory of his life prior to his accident 15 years ago. NY's mom lied to him and said he was found with identification that said he was Kang Shin Ok. The doctor said he could eventually regain his memory, especially if he were to see people from his past. So...NY's mom wants to keep her husband as far away from Jin Woo and Soo Hyun as possible. If NY were to marry JW, Kang Shin Ok/Han Tae Soo would eventually run into his former wife...and could regain his lost memory.

Guest rhb2009

NY's dad is the chairman of the company, and her mom is the president (but the company was originally in NY's mom's family).

NY's dad has no memory of his life prior to his accident 15 years ago. NY's mom lied to him and said he was found with identification that said he was Kang Shin Ok. The doctor said he could eventually regain his memory, especially if he were to see people from his past. So...NY's mom wants to keep her husband as far away from Jin Woo and Soo Hyun as possible. If NY were to marry JW, Kang Shin Ok/Han Tae Soo would eventually run into his former wife...and could regain his lost memory.

aaahhh.....now i see..... the plot thickens......TQ for this bit of info...... gosh, i'm only at ep16 on KBSW......the updates on this forum has made me more resolute to follow this drama series through......angst or no angst.......if only to watch OMS in action on the small screen ;) ....... p/s- i also hope things work out for SuhHyeon

btw, would anyone happen to know if this drama is also available on the net with Eng.subs?

btw, would anyone happen to know if this drama is also available on the net with Eng.subs?

I'm not aware of any English subs aside from the ones on KBS World.

AND...the winner is........

"C" - JW runs back from the airport and crashes NY's engagement. :P

GO, JIN WOO!!!! :D

ebccce49090903hdtvxvidet.jpgebccce49090903hdtvxvidee.jpg

ebccce49090903hdtvxvidew.jpgebccce49090903hdtvxvidek.jpg

ebccce49090903hdtvxvide.jpgebccce49090903hdtvxvide.jpg

ebccce49090903hdtvxvide.jpgebccce49090903hdtvxvidek.jpg

ebccce49090903hdtvxvide.jpgebccce49090903hdtvxvidex.jpg

ebccce49090903hdtvxvider.jpgebccce49090903hdtvxviden.jpg

ebccce49090903hdtvxvideo.jpgebccce49090903hdtvxvidev.jpg

ebccce49090903hdtvxvidel.jpgebccce49090903hdtvxvided.jpg

No preview. <_<

If the engagement still goes through as planned, I've got my knives sharpened and ready... :lol:

If the engagement still goes through as planned, I've got my knives sharpened and ready... :lol:

I don't think it can go as planned.

Now that Jin Woo knows NY still loves him, he will try to convince NY to dump Chul and defy her mother.

How he'll accomplish that should make for an interesting and enjoyable spectacle.

I don't think it can go as planned.

Now that Jin Woo knows NY still loves him, he will try to convince NY to dump Chul and defy her mother.

How he'll accomplish that should make for an interesting and enjoyable spectacle.

I'm just thinking of the worst case scenario...where Jin Woo tries to do just that, but in an effort to protect him, NY tells him to leave and continues the farce of her engagement. (Thus, knives ready... :lol:)

Of course, NY and JW will end up together...but were only at ep.49, so they may torture us with [this particular venue of] angst a little while longer. :rolleyes:

I certainly hope not, though. I'd really like to see JW and NY ditch everyone and run out of there hand-in-hand. :D

Too bad JW doesn't have a motorcycle...that would be a great spectacle. B)

Come to think of it...I hope the writers make use of Jin Kyung's straight-forwardness (she's gotta be good for something, right?) and make her be the one who reveals to Chul's family the true details of the JW-NY-Chul triangle (i.e. JW-NY in love, Chul as the third party interloper). She's got her father-in-law wrapped around her little finger, so maybe he can knock some sense into Chul.

Let's see...other angst-creating issues yet to be resolved:

- Chul stealing JW's marketing proposal and taking credit for it as his own

- Kang Shin Ok/Han Tae Soo's true identity

I do like that they're proceeding with the Soo Hyun's mom/cartoonist storyline...as well as Soo Hyun/PD Min (a little).

Archived