[drama 2009] Everybody Cha Cha Cha (다함께 차차차)

Guest fanda4000

Guest lucky_moon

Yes, he is the one.

What do you think about him?

He seems to me a bit arrogant from his look :) cuz still watching it on KBSW

• Replies 957
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest hjkomo

Actually, Jin woo and Na yoon couple are also the only reason why I watch this show.

I sort of fast forward other scenes just slow enough to get a gist of what's going on.

I'm only up to episode 10. Please tell me Na Yoon improves...because right now, I can't stand her or Jin Kyung. <_<

Oh, what one must endure to watch Oh Man Seok... :P

Guest ripgal

^ All I remember about Na Yoon and Jin Kyung from the 10 episodes is their "YAHHHHHHH!!"

All they do is YAH and it's annoying me to no end.. :wacko:

dang ... i didn't know it was going to start on kbsworld while i'm away. guess i'll have to miss couple of episodes since i doubt i can still dl the bt links for chinese subs since they have released to 35 already.

hahaha ... can it be any worse than what we have to endure for Mr UKJ before saying enough is enough? :P

Guest lucky_moon

^ All I remember about Na Yoon and Jin Kyung from the 10 episodes is their "YAHHHHHHH!!"

All they do is YAH and it's annoying me to no end.. :wacko:

cuz on Korean drama, "YAHHHHHHH!!" is the first step for them to fall in love later :P

I'm only up to episode 10. Please tell me Na Yoon improves...because right now, I can't stand her or Jin Kyung. <_<

Na Yoon changes...........she is lovely and cute :lol: ...........unlike Jin Kyung.........JK is really annoying :angry:

I didn't realize how clear cut the different gender perspective really is,

because I sort of put up with different guys while I ogle the fairer genders. :P

cuz on Korean drama, "YAHHHHHHH!!" is the first step for them to fall in love later :P

cute girl, I have heard this observation expressed in a lot of different ways,

but your description is totally original.

Thanks for putting a smile on my face this morning.

Guest rhb2009

hi there! just discovered the ECCC/JW thread here :) ..... thanks for the screen caps .... i'm currently watching ep12 on KBSW (stumbled upon it actually while flicking channels) & realised that it stars an actor i've hoped to see for some time, Oh Man Seuk, since i saw him on the man in the vineyard (absolutely adored him there :D .....) ........ he's definitely the pull factor for me here, aside from the twists & turns abound in a 100+ series..... gasp! :P

Guest hjkomo

hahaha ... can it be any worse than what we have to endure for Mr UKJ before saying enough is enough? :P

True. I want those 20+ hours back! :wacko::lol:

That's hilarious! :lol:

...and so true!

Na Yoon changes...........she is lovely and cute :lol: ...........unlike Jin Kyung.........JK is really annoying :angry:

I have it on good authority that Jin Kyung actually gets worse. :o:wacko: I'll definitely be fast-forwarding those parts. <_<

Let's hope she has to live with Han's father. ;)

I'm enjoying the Yoon Jung/Joon Woo storyline. They've got better chemistry than the young couples.

And it's fun seeing Lee Jung Won in role where he's not the adulterous bastard. :lol:

ebccce14090716hdtvxvide.jpgebccce14090716hdtvxvide.jpg

ebccce14090716hdtvxvide.jpgebccce14090716hdtvxvideq.jpg

Random observation - doesn't it look like she's wearing glasses with no lenses in them? :huh:ebccce14090716hdtvxvide.jpg

Who would've thought this would be smexy?

I didn't..until I saw it...which goes to show that you don't need chocolate to make the ladies swoon. :P

ebccce14090716hdtvxvidei.jpg

ebccce14090716hdtvxvideg.jpg

ebccce14090716hdtvxvides.jpg

okay, back to catching up... :)

i finally started watching ... and from episode 10 at that because i missed the airing on kbsworld earlier and now i know what you mean about Na Yoon & Jin Kyung!! :wacko: i'm only at episode 13 so i've only watched 3 episodes but they are annoying the heck out of me even so~ :ph34r:

so Na Yoon is obviously going to have a storyline with Oh Man Seok's character since they are always butting heads so i'm wondering who Han's brother is going to be paired up ...

I can't believe that Han & JK is going to get together!!! what is going to happen with the other nicer cousin!!! i agree with having JK living with Han's father!! personally i'm not a big fan of Han (the actor mostly) but there's no other likely candidate for Lee Chung Ah ... dun tell me Han's brother? :blink: i just hate it when annoying bratty girl gets the guy ...

I'm enjoying the Yoon Jung/Joon Woo storyline. They've got better chemistry than the young couples.

And it's fun seeing Lee Jung Won in role where he's not the adulterous bastard. :lol:

oooh ... me too. i really cracked up when i saw LJw here ... and he never cracks me up ... it's usually more the other way around ... i just want to crack his skull open with a bat. kekeke.

Guest rhb2009

Who would've thought this would be smexy?

I didn't..until I saw it...which goes to show that you don't need chocolate to make the ladies swoon. tongue.gif

pray tell, who's in this shot? can't really see the face.......

i finally started watching ... and from episode 10 at that because i missed the airing on kbsworld earlier and now i know what you mean about Na Yoon & Jin Kyung!! :wacko: i'm only at episode 13 so i've only watched 3 episodes but they are annoying the heck out of me even so~ :ph34r:

so Na Yoon is obviously going to have a storyline with Oh Man Seok's character since they are always butting heads so i'm wondering who Han's brother is going to be paired up ...

I can't believe that Han & JK is going to get together!!! what is going to happen with the other nicer cousin!!! i agree with having JK living with Han's father!! personally i'm not a big fan of Han (the actor mostly) but there's no other likely candidate for Lee Chung Ah ... dun tell me Han's brother? :blink: i just hate it when annoying bratty girl gets the guy ...

oooh ... me too. i really cracked up when i saw LJw here ... and he never cracks me up ... it's usually more the other way around ... i just want to crack his skull open with a bat. kekeke.

Hi Exupery, old pal :) I found my way to this drama too and am up to Ep 10. I am liking the drama except that whenever I see Na Yoon and JK, I just itch to slap these 2 silly creatures! Its quite obvious who these 2 brats will end up with. But I wonder which woman gets the cartoonist?!

Guest hjkomo

pray tell, who's in this shot? can't really see the face.......

That would be Jin Woo (Oh Man Seok)...ripping off his shirt when he rescues Na Yoon from the refrigerated truck. B)

I'm all caught up now...yes, Na Yoon has improved,

but OMG, I want to strangle Jin Kyung! She's gotten worse!!! <_<

What is this??? Watch carefully, kiddies. If you're a rotten, selfish brat....just be persistent, and then all your dreams will come true. :rolleyes:

And just when you think she'll get her comeuppance with having to live with Han's father, she's also got him wrapped around her little finger. :angry:

Han is such an idiot...and deserves all the misery he's going to get living with JK for the rest of his life. He dug his own hole...now he's got to go lie in it. ;)

It was hard fastforwarding through all the JK parts because she takes up half the screentime. :rolleyes:

Now, the Na Yoon/Jin Woo storyline is driving me crazy. :wacko: Why do I get sucked into these daily dramas? :P

During the formal meeting of the parents, I practically threw things at my screen, yelling - SPEAK UP, NA YOON!!! DON'T JUST SIT THERE!!!! :angry:

Seriously, all NY has to do is tell her father that her mother is blackmailing her into the engagement because she threatened to hurt JW's career (Dad is currently only supporting the engagement because he thinks NY chose Cheol over JW). But, NOOOO...of course, then that would be too easy...and what's a daily drama without ze angst... :rolleyes:

Okay, on to more positive things...

They're so cute together!

ebccce37090818hdtvxvide.jpgebccce37090818hdtvxvide.jpg

ebccce38090819hdtvxvide.jpgebccce38090819hdtvxvide.jpg

ebccce38090819hdtvxvidef.jpgebccce38090819hdtvxvide.jpg

ebccce38090819hdtvxvidew.jpgebccce38090819hdtvxvide.jpg

And look how happy he was to get that tie.

ebccce45090828hdtvxvide.jpg

This new PD, the discourteous and somewhat arrogant one from today's episode, may be the one for SH. The pattern is somewhat formulaic and typical of kdrama, but Jin Woo and Na Yoon also met inauspiciously and look where they are now.

Just like the "YAHHHH!!!!!" is a sure sign of falling in love,

there's the -

1) arrogant, rude guy who gets the girl all riled up at their first encounter

ebccce41090824hdtvxvide.jpgebccce41090824hdtvxvidee.jpg

2) they are forced to spend copious amounts of time together (in this case, working together)

ebccce41090824hdtvxvide.jpg

3) the imfamous grabbing of the girl's arm...and the story ensues...

ebccce45090828hdtvxvideu.jpg

Archived