[drama 2010] ++ Je Jung Won ++ 제중원 ++

Guest kangki

Masaya, I'm lovin the screen caps with the commentary!! Very Funny!!!!!!! :lol: , please keep them coming. The first picture is :wub:, i didn't expect him to have such muscular body!!

I also hope that seokran will find out the truth behind hwang jung's identity and still love him for it, and keep a a secret!

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Masaya,thanks for the funny screen caps.. :lol: keep them going.

i also cant wait for next week episodes by seeing the preview..wooooh. :D

Hey Masaya, the Chinese name for the series is:

济众院

You could also try HHJ's thread, 韩惠珍, which is a wee bit more active than JJW's.

Hmm..... let's see if the links below work: :)

http://tieba.baidu.com/f?kw=%BA%AB%BB%DD%D5%E4

http://tieba.baidu.com/f?ct=&tn=&r...CF%C2&tb=on

shuky,thanks for the baidu link.i always visit HHJ's baidu thread,so now with JJW i may also visit.

thanks to Masaya for asking. :)

Guest lOveKorea

Hi Jejungwon-holics :D

I'm at ep. 13 now, truly enjoying bits and pieces of the drama.

Don't like to compare, but I think Jejungwon has so much heart than Chuno. (Loving Chuno too) Medical dramas always tend to have this kind of vibe, but Jejungwon is indeed different.

Park Yong Woo makes me hungry for more sageuk, please B)

He and Han Hye Jin have such a cute chemistry. Normally, this kind of love sucks and seems weak at other dramas. But they make a very sweet and pure couple.

My fave Hwang Jung-Seok Ran scene is at the end of ep. 10. I still couldn't find the song played by there. Please help me :(

P.s. Masaya. sorry I know I'm late..

Yes, you SHOULD watch the Handphone :) (I'd watched it because I'm Uhm Tae Woong fan, but end up discovering PYW)

I watched 2nd part of ep 14. I think I missed the transition phase of Do Yang's view toward Hwang Jung. Suddenly Do Yang sounded so understanding which surprised me. :lol:

autumn, mira, thanks. I mean to make more caps but I was feeling lazy and there was a blackout here for a period of time.

I'll try to do more caps later (since it's all for spamming anyways). :D

Hi Jejungwon-holics :D

I'm at ep. 13 now, truly enjoying bits and pieces of the drama.

Don't like to compare, but I think Jejungwon has so much heart than Chuno. (Loving Chuno too) Medical dramas always tend to have this kind of vibe, but Jejungwon is indeed different.

Park Yong Woo makes me hungry for more sageuk, please B)

He and Han Hye Jin have such a cute chemistry. Normally, this kind of love sucks and seems weak at other dramas. But they make a very sweet and pure couple.

My fave Hwang Jung-Seok Ran scene is at the end of ep. 10. I still couldn't find the song played by there. Please help me :(

P.s. Masaya. sorry I know I'm late..

Yes, you SHOULD watch the Handphone :) (I'd watched it because I'm Uhm Tae Woong fan, but end up discovering PYW)

I heard quite a fuss about Chuno but they don't have artists I like so I passed. I dunno. I have a weakness for medical sageuks. They're exciting. If not I go for the actors I like. I adore Park Yong Woo a little too much. I like men who knows how to cook. :lol: (A while back after I discovered Park Yong Woo in Crystal, I spotted him again in this 03 historical drama called "Ages of Heroes" that they aired in a Philly channel. It was also aired in Chicago. He played a pretty badass general and from what I remember most American fans loved his character.)

Park Yong Woo as Kyung Dae Seung in Age of Heroes

18941055.jpg

Btw, I did manage to watch Handphone. I planned to get the DVD but it was no longer available on Yesasia. Turned out it was kind of hard for me to watch. No doubt the acting was great but it was quite a frustrating movie (adding to the fact that I'm not so hot about UTW. :lol: )

There is a song in the soundtrack that stated Park Soo Jin sing it, song 11. I like the song very much but was just wondering if it is the same Park Soo Jin, the one that used to be in Sugar, who sing it. Anybody knows?

Thanks for the pics. I wonder who the real Hwang Jung is in that crowd of the graduates. ^^

Now this tells me that Hwang Jung will jump into the water and save Seok Ran *shift brows up and down*

v592y1.jpg

thanks shuky for all those wonderful pictures, especially the first one because since Mr. Hwang is wet, it must mean he was the one who jumped into the "frozen lake" to help seokran and not Mr. baek, because in the preview it seemed like both guys were running to her rescue, and i didn't know who would be the one to succeed.

to PYW fans he's available now...

Park Yong Woo and Jo An end 2 year relationship

20100222_joan_1-e1266815190825.jpg

It was revealed that actor Park Yong Woo (38) and actress Jo An (27) have ended their 2 year relationship recently.

The couple has been a publicly acknowledged couple by many ever since they begun dating and showed their love for each other often. But from the end of last year, rumors of a rift started surfacing.

When asked about Park Yong Woo at the year-end 2009 KBS Acting Awards, Jo An declined to answer anything. Colleagues also noticed that Park Yong Woo appeared to be down in sprits on the set of his drama filming for SBS Jejoongwon.

A close friend of the couple revealed,

“Since Jo An started filming for her daily drama, Jolly Widows last year, her schedules have been really hectic. Meetings between her and Park Yong Woo started to decrease and then they had a little misunderstanding which snowballed. They eventually parted due to that.

Both of them are suffering greatly after the breakup.”

20100222_joan_2.jpg

cr allkpop

~~~~

it's so sad i think they looked good together

Thank you Denzai for the news..... :)

And this is for autumn93 and Masaya:

10sez4n.jpg

1z3v1qf.jpg

Credit:

http://kr.news.yahoo.com/service/news/shel...;newssetid=1352

Edited:

*WARNING: SPOILER AHEAD!!!

Hmmm....according to google translation, the last line of the article reads:

He sunk under the water and saved seokran hwangjeong resuscitation to the

unconscious seokran to know that will lead to questions.

Does that mean Hwangjeong will give Seokran the kiss of life, putting into practice what he had learned from Dr Horton as all good and diligent students will do ????

More fanart via the official website. Credit as marked:

1zbgtnm.jpg

voo283.jpg

2aabsyo.jpg

9kz02v.jpg

29406c2.jpg

Archived