Song Joong Ki 송중기 - [Upcoming Movie 2024] My Name Is Loh Kiwan

gm4queen

David McInnis has high praise for fellow 'DOTS' actor Song Joong Ki

Song Joong Ki's good manners and consistent work ethic impressed everyone including fellow 'Descendants of the Sun' actor David McInnis!

McInnis had nothing but good things to say about Song Joong Ki, praising the actor, "Song Joong Ki is very intelligent and humorous. He was similar to [his character] Yoo Shi Jin in many ways. I've never ever seen him grumpy on set. No matter what the situation, and despite the many instances of things going differently than what was originally planned or changes, he maintained a positive attitude. He never got angry or once expressed his discontent. He always said, 'We can do it,' 'It's okay,' and, 'Everything will work out,'" recalling how Song Joong Ki had behaved on set.

McInnis added, "
Song Joong Ki has a knack for leadership. When I first saw him, I thought he looked too effeminate and pretty. I thought he was prettier than women and that his skin was so nice. But he made the atmosphere on set, and had more than enough energy to lead everyone. He never tired or got angry and tried to get along with all the staff members and actors. He was amazing."

I guess now we can add David McInnis' name to the Song Joong Ki fandom! 

david-mcinnis_1464721920_1.jpg

http://www.allkpop.com/article/2016/05/david-mcinnis-has-high-praise-for-fellow-dots-actor-song-joong-ki

• Like 5

Song Joong-ki has been robbed of his identity and personal information

photo730041.jpg

Actor Song Joong-ki's passport information has been leaked.

Chinese media reported that photos of Song Joong-ki's passport, which was taken by fans, have been leaked.

According to the report, Song Joong-ki's details have been censored but some personal information has been exposed. The photos have been taken down at this time.

Meanwhile, Song Joong-ki is still feeling the same from the drama "Descendants of the Sun". Song Joong-ki is meeting fans from Shanghai, Hong Kong, Chungdo and Taipei on June 5th, 11th, 17th and 25th.

http://www.hancinema.net/song-joong-ki-has-been-robbed-of-his-identity-and-personal-information-95093.html

• Like 2

Who Do Koreans Most Want To Host Their Wedding?

Who Do Koreans Most Want To Host Their Wedding?

A recent poll shows that Yoo Jae Suk and Song Joong Ki are Koreans’ top choices of wedding MCs.

The poll, which was run by one matchmaking service from May 6 through the 23, polled 403 unmarried men and women. The results of the poll, which asked, “If you could have anyone host your wedding, which celebrity would you choose?” 43 percent of people chose Yoo Jae Suk.

A representative of the survey stated, “With his gift for speaking and his sense of wit, Yoo Jae Suk was a top choice not just among women, but men, as well, proving that he’s considered the nation’s MC.”

In a close second was Song Joong Ki, with 36 percent of the vote. The actor’s popularity has skyrocketed since his appearance in the record-smashing drama, “Descendants of the Sun,” making it no surprise that he was a top choice for dream wedding hosts.

In third place was Jo Se Ho with 14 percent of the vote, and Jun Hyun Moo came in fourth with 5 percent of the vote.

Which Korean celebrity would you want to host your wedding?

http://www.soompi.com/2016/05/31/who-do-koreans-most-want-to-host-their-wedding/

• Like 1

Stars’ Favorite Food: Male

Korean actors’ favorite foods are listed below. To sum up, most of them like traditional Korean items, including kimchi stew and kalguksu.

*****skip unrelated topic*****

Song Joong Ki

Top celebrity Song Joong-ki of mega hit K-drama “Descendants of the Sun” likes boiled pork slices and kalguksu (hand rolled noodle soup). A restaurant in his hometown Daejeon became known as his regular haunt.

http://kpopherald.koreaherald.com/view.php?ud=201606011409026703363_2

• Like 1

Song Joong Ki Opens Up About His Love Life And Dating Style

Song Joong Ki Opens Up About His Love Life And Dating Style

Actor Song Joong Ki revealed his thoughts on dating in an interview by local Chinese media at his photo shoot for “Bazaar.”

The actor appeared on the set of the photo shoot in simple, comfortable attire and cared more about taking care of the people around him than his top star status. Song Joong Ki showed his good manners as well as he greeted each of the Chinese staff members in Chinese as soon as he appeared.

After moving the hearts of female fans in China through KBS2′s “Descendants of the Sun,” Song Joong Ki instantly became the no. 1 ideal type for Chinese women. When asked if he was a romantic guy like his character Yoo Si Jin, the actor humbly answers, “I don’t think a guy like Yoo Si Jin exists in the world. I’m just a normal guy who is old-fashioned and a bit serious.”

Regarding the question about his love life, which is the topic of interest for many fans, Song Joong Ki reveals, “My dating style is not that special. But I have no plans to go public if I get into a relationship. I will do my best to preserve the emotion for the person that I like but I also want to keep it secret for that person.”

Meanwhile, the actor is currently said to be busy studying English, Chinese, and Japanese in order to better communicate with international fans. He even expressed his hope to sing for fans in Chinese. Song Joong Ki has moved peoples’ hearts by singing Chinese song “It’s been a long time” completely at a fan meeting in China.

http://www.soompi.com/2016/05/31/song-joong-ki-opens-up-about-his-love-life-and-dating-style/

• Like 2