Song Joong Ki 송중기 - [Upcoming Movie 2024] My Name Is Loh Kiwan

gm4queen

My approximate translation of the above based on the Chinese translation by interpreter

MC: when filming the wine kiss, were there NGs, or filmed in one sequence ? Or repeatedly having to start again?

SJK: Of course there were NGs.. But I really didn't NG on purpose! (Gesticulating vigorously here!)
MC: it's ok, no need .. No need... No need... to explain, I didn't think you had done it on purpose !
SJK: Ah... Sorry (in Chinese) ( with a sheepish smile)
MC: so do you remember how many times you NG'd in this scene? 100 times?
SJK: 10 times..? 20..? About 20 times probably
MC: (voice going up in disbelief) so.. One wine kiss was shot 20 times?!
SJK: (waving his right hand in denial) I didn't do it on purpose!
MC: but I don't think this is something that can happen to such an excellent actor! You are in our hearts an actor of such skill... How can a wine kiss need 20 takes??
SJK: (pointing to lips) I was a little nervous so my lips kept going dry
MC: so your lips became dry?
SJK: why is it like this?
MC: so it was because you were overly nervous, so all the body functions became dried up.. So... That's to say.. Ah, don't know how to put it...
Ok, so I have another question of my own to ask you ...
There are many Korean dramas with romantic scenes, kisses locked in an embrace, passionate kiss scenes... These sorts of passionate kisses, are they using camera angles, or are they really kissing

Fans start to shout

MC : (to fans) don't answer, you all sound like you're the female leads !

SJK: ahhhh.....not real kiss.. What are you all saying "Eh"..?!

• Like 3

Would Song Joong Ki let Lee Kwang Soo date his little sister?

By jennywill    16 minutes ago    13,350    1,054    0

Lee-Kwang-Soo-song-joong-ki--park-bo-gum

Song Joong Ki   talked about his friendship with Lee Kwang Soo and Park Bo Gum!

Song Joong Ki was in China for his fanmeet in Guangzhou. During the fanmeet, he got a lot of questions from fans, one of which was, "If your sister liked Lee Kwang Soo, would you let them date?". He answered immediately, "No way, no way! Kwang Soo is a very close friend of mine, but he's too tall. No way."

He was also asked, "If Park Bo Gum and Lee Kwang Soo fell in the water, who would you rescue first?" To the rather cliche question, he answered wittily, "I won't go near water with the two of them."

http://www.allkpop.com/article/2016/05/would-song-joong-ki-let-lee-kwang-soo-date-his-little-sister

• Like 1

Wong Cho-lam shows affection for Song Joong-ki

Hong Kong artiste Wong Cho-lam on Friday posted several photos on Weibo of him being affectionate toward actor Song Joong-ki.

The comment that accompanied the photo read, “You finally came. I was dying to see you.”

Song and Wang had apparently met on the set of ZRTG: Zhejian Television’s variety show “Hurry Up Brother” during the filming of an episode in Seoul on April 20. Song was a guest star on the episode.

“Hurry Up Brother” is a remake of the SBS’ variety show “Running Man” in which Song was a main cast member until 2011.

The Chinese variety show’s episode featuring Song Joong-ki aired on May 27 through China’s ZRTG: Zhejian Television.

By Jung Min-kyung (mkj1105@heraldcorp.com)

• Like 3

Someone  upload pic of SJK's pasport on WEIBO..I was kind of surprise when i found that pic...As one of Ki Ailes i want to respect his privacy..So i decided not to post it here..I hope other Ki Ailes will do the same thing as me when you see that pic..Let's respect SJK's privacy ^^

160527 Fan-taken at Guangzhou FM 

Ageless..Cute..Forever young..He's SJK :wub:

Cjm2kv-UgAANsiM.jpg

• Like 2

Soompi version:

Song Joong Ki Says He Wouldn’t Let His Little Sister Date Lee Kwang Soo

Song Joong Ki Says He Wouldn’t Let His Little Sister Date Lee Kwang Soo

On May 27, Song Joong Ki held his third fan meeting in China in Guangzhou where he mentioned his little sister.

According to reports of local Chinese media present, the actor had a Q & A session with the fans, delighting them with various “confessions.”

Especially, to one of the questions, “If your younger sister liked Lee Kwang Soo, would you allow her to date him,” Song Joong Ki immediately answers, “No, no.” He explains, “Lee Kwang Soo is a great friend of mine but he’s too tall. I can’t allow it,” to the amusement of the fans.

To another question, “If Park Bo Gum and Lee Kwang Soo are drowning in the water, who would you save,” the actor wittily replied, “I won’t let the two go near water in the first place.”

http://www.soompi.com/2016/05/28/song-joong-ki-says-he-wouldnt-let-his-little-sister-date-lee-kwang-soo/