Song Joong Ki 송중기 - [Upcoming Movie 2024] My Name Is Loh Kiwan

gm4queen

Hoho.. full of Yummy and Moony! wub.gifwub.gif

By the way, I just finished watching Heart is..2! I must say that the lead acting-doggy is really good in acting! Perhaps that tribute should go to her trainer too.. Of course, the as young as ever JoongKi really fits the role of a High School Student. Haha.

so the gift will be given to him during his visit to singapore? i'm working on my msg, please wait for me!! don't know what to write, there's a lot i want to say hahaahaha

thanks everyone for sharing!!!

Joongki Attended a Director's Wedding

5cad3ed9d95bc02dd1164e3.jpg

5ab0207d3589954329388a3.jpg

de5d5cb7224c878537d3ca3.jpg

credit:nemopen + 百度宋钟基吧 + joongki.com

i'm not too sure about this as i didn't read any news about this, i'm just re-posting this. or is this a scene of the drama that he acted with Sung Se Kyung?

Guest julanrouge

Today's Street Team vote is btwn Song Joong Ki of SKKS & Music Bank vs Mary Stayed Out All Night vs SHINee Shawols. VOTE! http://kpop.ly/m

source: soompi twitter

Go vote people!!!! we are up against the very strong Shawols though, hwaiting!!

Yes! go vote for him:) I am in Korea right now and met the intl manager for Sidus which represents Song Joong Ki. We were talking abt him and she said IF i meet him in person, i would fall in love because he is so witty and funny and that he has the whitest skin you have ever seen!  O__0  so of course, I followed that up with a "CAN WE MEET HIM?!?!" hahah, so we shall see.

just in case, if you guys could ask him anything questions, what would you ask him? serious questions please! 

and, while you are at it - go vote for him in the Soompi Street Teams - the Shawols are strong but Song Joong Ki is running a close 2nd! 

Yes! go vote for him:) I am in Korea right now and met the intl manager for Sidus which represents Song Joong Ki. We were talking abt him and she said IF i meet him in person, i would fall in love because he is so witty and funny and that he has the whitest skin you have ever seen!  O__0  so of course, I followed that up with a "CAN WE MEET HIM?!?!" hahah, so we shall see.

just in case, if you guys could ask him anything questions, what would you ask him? serious questions please! 

and, while you are at it - go vote for him in the Soompi Street Teams - the Shawols are strong but Song Joong Ki is running a close 2nd! 

omo you have a lot of chance to meet him then! awwwww how i wish i can go to Korea :P I'm still praying hard for his TonyMoly visit to Malaysia *crossing fingers*

I just finished OB&GYN, it's awesome :) and i like kyungwoo and youngmi's picture on the wedding banner, how can i find that pic?

about the street team, we can only vote once? i really hope SJK can win that~

EDIT: opps topped a page.

211110 Running Man Caps

16828100201011211746200.jpg

16828100201011211804522.jpg

45626066.png

55240371201011211842040.jpg

55240371201011211855180.jpg

55240371201011211858050.jpg

They are acting to Titanic lol :D

credit: nate news + joongki.com

pic re-up: cuiying@soompi

i'll start working tomorrow, i might not be able to update that often. please keep this thread alive poeple!! spread the love <3

i bet the adorable Joongki will always be in my head while i'm working ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

Guest gwapa_ko

Just sent my message. Hope it will be included. :( Just sent it just now...@8 PM Philippine time. I was out the whole day because I have review classes. :mellow:

Guest yoyoyoyo285

@cuiying: thanks for the screencaps? did you watch the episode yet?

I tried to look up the titanic part on youtube but it is already removed by sbs. sad :(

found this instead:

joong ki singing :P

Guest Amarena

Omo, really??? That's so cool! :lol: If you meet the manager again, TELL HER ABOUT JOONG KI INTERNATIONAL.

[/shameless begging over now]

I think... I'd like to ask him what are his favorite movies - that says a lot about an actor, hahahaha.

More seriously now I don't know, just the idea of meeting him in person rendered me speechless :D

Omo, really??? That's so cool! :lol: If you meet the manager again, TELL HER ABOUT JOONG KI INTERNATIONAL.

[/shameless begging over now]

:lol: :lol: :lol: plz, talk to him about our existence xDDD :lol: ... P.S : you're sooo lucky!!! T_T

ladies .. the project will be amazing ... thanks for your support, your letters, pics and song .. even your artworks! ^_^ JoongKi Junkies fighting!!! :D

more from Style Icon Awards :

b7ccad197f3f200e42a9ad85.jpg

a7d54f0f3f0540616159f386.jpg

b2bd5ca7553a44ded143588a.jpg

0e82ae51561c0a53367abe8f.jpg

0dc8e61936e0bd31dbb4bdba.jpg

8dd73b1fc9355a83a6866980.jpg

1c1299d69d97156406088baa.jpg

378a7d27b2327c48908f9dac.jpg

ec96c7f92491eb12242df2c5.jpg

:wub: :wub: :wub:

credit as tagged

hi cuiying , annyong stars4u ^_^

Song Ji Hyo chooses Leessang’s Gary over Song Joong Ki

runningman01.jpg

runningman02.jpg

runningman04.jpg

Despite handsome actor Song Joong Ki’s romantic proposal, actress Song Ji Hyo chose Leessang’s Gary as her partner.

On the 21st, SBS Running Man held its race this week on top of Busan Kwang Ahn Dae Gyo’s cruise. For fun, the members held a corner called “Love Cruise” mission where each member had to choose a person they would like to enjoy the scenery with as a couple. For the first round, Ji Hyo chose Joong Ki in regards to looks and Joong Ki in turn chose Ji Hyo. However, Gary, who is known to show a comic interest in Ji Hyo throughout the show, predictably chose her as well. For the final decision, Joong Ki gave a romantic titanic proposal while Gary proposed to Ji Hyo with a ring. To his dismay, however, the ring did not fit Ji Hyo and they proceeded to round 2 where each individual had to reveal their feelings through a sketchbook.

Ji Hyo who saw the two proposals revealed her final feelings through words as she wrote, “You’re going to put the ring on me again, right? Monday-Tuesday couple jjang!”, ultimately choosing Gary as her partner. In response, Gary couldn’t hide his happiness and smiled shyly while Joong Ki yelled “No!”, in denial.

Watch this hilarious romantic comedy like episode on the 21st!

source : Allkpop