Song Joong Ki 송중기 - [Upcoming Movie 2024] My Name Is Loh Kiwan

gm4queen

[130817] Song Joong Ki's Fan Meeting Brief Summary 

Song Joong Ki received lots of gifts and letters from his fans and that's showed how much he was loved by his many fans around the world.

Song Joong Ki said he doesn't know how to use Twitter (so innocent), fans shouted "Cafe, Cyworld".

Song Joong Ki received video message from his friend saying goodbye's and take care for his enlistment in the army : JYJ, Kim Joong Kook, Yoo Ah in, Cha Tae Hyun, Lee Kwang Soo and his Running Man Family.

Joong Ki cried so much when watching the video message

Ji Sung and Im Joo Hwan also give a speech for him.

Jo In sung come back the stage with a big cake and Joong Ki is very touched that he starts crying. The MC asked how close they are. Instead of an answer, In Sung hugs Joong Ki.

And In sung made his day (his brother)! He's truly so lucky with all of his friend, brother and family! 

Fan made video by his international fans was aired and after that he read his message to all of his fans. A letter that puts everyone into tears.

After the letter he sang a song for all of his fans.

After the his song nearly 1000 fans line up in a row to meet and shake hands with Joong Ki. 

Truly our Song Joong Ki is an amazing person with a big heart  

Admin: SJKinnocentgirL |  Song joong ki lover

1003065_603001306390032_681763597_n.jpg
cr as tagged

Guest jjsweeter0211

BR3fbwjCIAAeSyJ.jpg:large
KissHouseVietnam @KissVietnamnow

A lucky Vietnamese fan joined fanmeet and shared photo_ Song Joong Ki picked fangifts ^^ (Pic 1)

BR3fmvWCUAAJCvI.jpg:large

A lucky Vietnamese fan joined fanmeet and shared photo. Song Joong Ki picked fangifts ^^ (Pic 2)

BR3f25lCcAAbwGw.jpg:large

A lucky Vietnamese fan joined fanmeet and shared photo. Song Joong Ki talked ^^ (Pic 1)

StaRiX

said:

[130817] Song Joong Ki's Fan Meeting Brief Summary 

Song Joong Ki received lots of gifts and letters from his fans and that's showed how much he was loved by his many fans around the world.

Song Joong Ki said he doesn't know how to use Twitter (so innocent), fans shouted "Cafe, Cyworld".

Song Joong Ki received video message from his friend saying goodbye's and take care for his enlistment in the army : JYJ, Kim Joong Kook, Yoo Ah in, Cha Tae Hyun, Lee Kwang Soo and his Running Man Family.

Joong Ki cried so much when watching the video message

Ji Sung and Im Joo Hwan also give a speech for him.

Jo In sung come back the stage with a big cake and Joong Ki is very touched that he starts crying. The MC asked how close they are. Instead of an answer, In Sung hugs Joong Ki.

And In sung made his day (his brother)! He's truly so lucky with all of his friend, brother and family! 

Fan made video by his international fans was aired and after that he read his message to all of his fans. A letter that puts everyone into tears.

After the letter he sang a song for all of his fans.

After the his song nearly 1000 fans line up in a row to meet and shake hands with Joong Ki. 

Truly our Song Joong Ki is an amazing person with a big heart  

Admin: SJKinnocentgirL |  Song joong ki lover

1003065_603001306390032_681763597_n.jpg

cr as tagged

Guest Tweety1430292304

Joong Ki Song, I simply admire everything that I know about you.  I shall miss that beautiful brilliant smile that causes your eyes to twinkle so sweetly.  Your genius as an actor is beyond words, yet, you continuously strive to improve so that you can provide quality entertainment.  That just shows how much you love your fans.  All of your good traits shall be rewarded.  I will not say goodbye or farewell, but, in two years - I'll be looking forward to your safe and healthy return.  If fans can write to you, please inform when possible.  Given enough time, I would have been at the Seoul Fan Meeting.  Missing you terribly already.  STAY STRONG!!!...  FIGHTING!!!