Song Joong Ki 송중기 - [Upcoming Movie 2024] My Name Is Loh Kiwan

gm4queen

Song Joong Ki goes for sexy casual in 'Top Ten' clothes

song-joong-ki-_1462381088_1110480-2.jpg

Actor Song Joong Ki is looking very, very good.

Casual brand 'Top Ten' has pre-released cuts of actor Song Joong Ki on May 4 from a recent photo shoot.  During the shoot, he wore outfits that he actually likes to wear daily, such as denim, T-shirts, and other comfortable wear.

But not everyone can look this good in such casual attire!

song-joong-ki-_1462381088_1110480-0.jpg

song-joong-ki-_1462381088_1110480-1.jpg

http://www.allkpop.com/article/2016/05/song-joong-ki-goes-for-sexy-casual-in-top-ten-clothes

• Like 5

Song Joong-ki knocks out Thailand too, airport stationary

2016/05/04

photo720878.jpg

Actor Song Joong-ki has done it to Thailand.

He departed for Thailand on May 4th and was welcomed graciously by local Thai fans at the Suvarnabhumi Airport.

Thai national broadcast PBS reported Song Joong-ki's arrival live and the airport was filled with fans from early morning. They were holding posters and flashcards with 'Song Joong-ki' or 'Song+Song (Hye-kyo)' on them. When Song Joong-ki arrived, they cheered for joy and welcomed him. The number of safety guards dispatched out there on this day is said to be the most so far.

On the PBS news, Song Joong-ki walked out of the airport and waved his hands for a short while just before he got into his transfer vehicle. He also bowed the Thai way by putting his two hands together and bowing down.

Song Joong-ki became a Hallyu star for his performance in the KBS 2TV drama "Descendants of the Sun". Starting with the fan meeting in Bangkok on the 7th, Song Joong-ki will be going around 9 other Asian countries to meet his fans.

Source : starin.edaily.co.kr/n...

Hancinema

• Like 7
  • Blob 1

Heartwarming bit about Joongki's arrival in Thailand: (based on the comments on this post)

He said "Long time no see" to the staff. Then he ask the thai CEO "What about your leg?" (because he got leg pain in 2012 while joong ki come to thailand for 1st fanmeet) joong ki remember that. he's very nice guy, care every people around him..

• Like 3

China's 'Harper's Bazaar' shares different covers of Song Joong Ki

song-joong-ki-_1462380610_af_org.jpg

Say thank you to China's 'Harper's Bazaar' because on May 4, they've released a few cuts of their new cover model Song Joong Ki!

They released various shots of him posing for the cover image picture, but they also released two cuts of him in different outfits and settings.  He looks cute in every single one, posing with natural ease and confidence.

The magazine wrote, "Everyone, which image of Song Joong Ki do you like?  I personally like the innocently smiling image of Song Joong Ki the best.  When looking at him smiling like this, the atmosphere of the space around me feels warm and amiable.  I don't think there's anything I like to see more."

Which image do you like?

song-joong-ki-_1462380530_20160505010003

song-joong-ki-_1462380531_20160505010003

song-joong-ki-_1462380532_20160505010003

song-joong-ki-_1462380534_20160505010003 

http://www.allkpop.com/article/2016/05/chinas-harpers-bazaar-shares-different-covers-of-song-joong-ki

• Like 3

Immense amount of Song Joong Ki fans overcrowd the airport in Thailand

song-joong-ki-_1462414935_af_org.jpg

Song Joong Ki has been welcomed grandly for his visit to Thailand! 

On May 4, Song Joong Ki left Korea for his Thai fan meeting. The star arrived at Suvarnabhumi Airport, where hundreds of fans gathered to greet him. Thai broadcast station PBS captured the amazing scene, exclusively reporting the immense popularity of the hallyu star. 

Fans screamed their lungs out at the appearance of Song Joong Ki. He then showed appreciation as he waved and bowed with his hands together in the Thai greeting style. 

'Descendants of the Sun' is now over, but Song Joong Ki's popularity lives on!

song-joong-ki-_1462415162_song.jpg

http://www.allkpop.com/article/2016/05/immense-amount-of-song-joong-ki-fans-overcrowd-the-airport-in-thailand

• Like 4

So i read this:

It looks like Thai Ki Ailes are given 1.30 min to make a support video, but the video ended up 10 seconds longer and Blossom refused to play it :( It's just 10 more seconds. I hope it can work out somehow because it's a shame if Thai fans' effort go to waste. We already see how they waited for him at the airport, i wish Blossom could understand that and give them what they want. KiTH, KissHouse Vietnam, SJKCHN Baidu, and Joong Ki Philippines are large fansbases and they've been supporting him since years ago. Blossom better not screw up with the fanbase :angry: 

If any of Thai Ki Aile is here and reading this, just know that we support you! And we'll keep supporting Joong Ki no matter what :glasses:

• Like 4

Song Joong Ki is sweeter than cotton candy in b-cuts for his 'Baskin Robbins' CF

song-joong-ki-_1462420710_c3.jpg

Song Joong Ki is the ultimate sweet guy in b-cuts for his 'Baskin Robbins' CF!

On May 4, 'Baskin Robbins' dropped behind the scene photos of Song Joong Ki, biting into the pink cotton candy and being his handsome, adorable self. 

Fall into Song Joong Ki's sweet charms once again in these b-cuts!

song-joong-ki-_1462420711_c1.jpg

song-joong-ki-_1462420711_c.jpg

song-joong-ki-_1462420709_c5.jpg

song-joong-ki-_1462420710_c4.jpg 

http://www.allkpop.com/article/2016/05/song-joong-ki-is-sweeter-than-cotton-candy-in-b-cuts-for-his-baskin-robbins-cf

• Like 2