Song Joong Ki 송중기 - [Upcoming Movie 2024] My Name Is Loh Kiwan

gm4queen

Song Joong Ki turns the airport into a photo shoot set for 'Vogue' magazine

song-joong-ki-_1461379320_af_org.jpg

On April 22, Song Joong Ki appeared at Incheon Airport to fly over to Hong Kong for overseas promotions. The hot star. on his way to attend '2016 F/W Collection Live Show', unintentionally turned his travel into a photo shoot!

'Vogue' magazine shared several cuts of Song Joong Ki that they managed to capture at the airport. The black and white photos illuminate unblemished style, and fans are once again amazed by Song Joong Ki's handsomeness. 

Take a look at this gorgeous piece of work by 'Vogue'!

song-joong-ki-_1461379555_vg.jpg

http://www.allkpop.com/article/2016/04/song-joong-ki-turns-the-airport-into-a-photo-shoot-set-for-vogue-magazine

• Like 1

What kind of house do you think Song Joong Ki owns?

tumblr_o5uji9crbr1vqfmslo1_1280.jpg

On the May issue of Korean magazine, Woman Sense published some details about Captain Yoo Si Jin’s home in Seoul.

According to the Woman Sense, Song Joong Ki is currently living in Bangbae-dong, Seoul at “S” villa together with his family.

“S” villa homes is worth 2.5 billion won (approximately $2.2 million) and has a total of 226 square meters of floor area.

These villas are very famous for its beautiful exterior and luxurious interior plus, the villas have an excellent security system and a 24-hour security guard service. Song Joong Ki’s house is next to famous stars such as Go Hyun Jung, Won Bin and Lee Na Young, and Kim Jung Eun.

http://kpopfighting.com/2016/04/23/what-kind-of-house-do-think-song-joong-ki-owns/

• Like 1

S Korean actress Song Hye-kyo on her impression of 'Descendants' co-star Song Joong-Ki

web_412744737_25bdd874.jpg

Global star actress Song Hye-kyo held a press interview session at the Four Seasons Hotel in Seoul on Wednesday. The K-pop Herald posed questions from global readers to the 34-year-old Song. Below is the third instalment of the Song Hye-kyo interview series.

On her impression of partner Song Joong-ki:

"As you can see, Song is well-mannered, a kind gentleman and knows how to respect others. The best part I liked about him was, he stays unchanged, although many challenging scenes such as earthquake scenes and grueling filming schedules exhausted him. Moreover, the filming took longer than expected. A person can grumble and whine when he or she feels annoyed. But he never did. He even took care of junior staff. I thought, there is a lot for me to learn from him and he is such a rare guy. He is such a celebrity, and he tries his best in everything."

"He also did a perfect job in a main character role. My first impression of the script was that the success of the drama depends on the Yoo Shi-jin character. He did such an amazing job. I was at times infatuated by his acting while filming."

http://women.asiaone.com/women/people/s-korean-actress-song-hye-kyo-her-impression-descendants-co-star-song-joong-ki

• Like 2

Song Joong Ki Is a Dashing Jet-Setter in Vogue’s Photo Shoot From Trip to Hong Kong

Song Joong Ki Is a Dashing Jet-Setter in Vogue’s Photo Shoot From Trip to Hong Kong

Top star Song Joong Ki was captured on camera looking as handsome as ever by Vogue as he was on his way to Hong Kong to attend a fashion show.

On the afternoon of April 22, Song Joong Ki arrived at the Incheon airport to head to Hong Kong for the “Dior Homme 2016-2017 Winter Collection Live Show.” The magazine Vogue grabbed shots of the actor as he arrived for his flight and then landed in Hong Kong, and uploaded them to Instagram.

song joong ki 2

song joong ki 3

They also posted an image of the star casually chowing down on some dinner at his hotel and a video him saying hello to fans just as he was about to leave for the event.

song joong ki 4

In addition, Vogue shared photos of Song Joong Ki on the show’s red carpet, as well as a picture of him with Belgian designer Kris Van Assche, who designed Song Joong Ki’s outfit for the night as part of Dior Homme collection and invited him to the show.

song joong ki 5

song joong ki 6

song joong ki 7

Song Joong Ki recently starred in the hit KBS drama “Descendants of the Sun,” which shot him into mega stardom.

More photos from Song Joong Ki’s trip can be seen in Vogue’s June issue.

http://www.soompi.com/2016/04/23/song-joong-ki-is-a-dashing-jet-setter-in-vogues-photo-shoot-from-trip-to-hong-kong/

• Like 1

Song Joong Ki executes a dashing look for the airport

Can’t get enough of Descendants of the Sun following its finale and special epilogue episode? Check out this recent photos of Song Joong Ki showing off his chic airport fashion. 

On April 22nd, the charming actor was spotted at Incheon International Airport looking dashing and chic as he made his way for a fashion event in Hong Kong. Fans who have seen the photos immediately likened his appearance to a full-fledged to actor as he appeared at the airport with a pristine suit.

It was revealed that Song Joong Ki was flying to Hong Kong to attend the winter collection unveiling of Dior Homme. 

song-joongki

song-joongki

http://www.koreaboo.com/photo/song-joong-ki-executes-a-dashing-look-for-the-airport/

• Like 2

Song Joong Ki’s Love for AOA and Jin Goo’s Love for SISTAR Create Competition in “Descendants of the Sun” Special

descedants of the sun3

On the “Descendants of the Sun” epilogue special that aired on April 22, the staff showed what really went on during the shower scene with Jin Goo and Song Joong Ki.

In the actual broadcast, Yoo Si Jin and Seo Dae Young talk about the beautiful women in Uruk, saying, “There are many pretty women in Uruk. It’s like Kim Tae Hee is working in the fields while SISTAR is picking grapes.”

descedants of the sun

When rehearsing this scene, Song Joong Ki asks, “It’s been changed to SISTAR?”

Then Jin Goo and Song Joong Ki play rock-paper-scissors to choose who is mentioned in the dialogue; Song Joong Ki is for AOA while Jin Goo is for SISTAR. Unfortunately for Song Joong Ki, Jin Goo won the match and they went with SISTAR as shown in the drama.

http://www.soompi.com/2016/04/22/song-joong-kis-love-for-aoa-and-jin-goos-love-for-sistar-create-competition-in-descendants-of-the-sun-special/

• Like 1

'Descendants of the Sun' director expresses his amazement at Song Joong Ki filming despite injury

song-joong-ki-_1461459059_af_org.jpg

The 3rd part of 'Descendants of the Sun' special aired on the 22nd, and talked about producing the drama.

A part of the episode talked about Song Joong Ki's dedication to the role. He had been filming for episode 14, and Song Joong Ki explained, "I felt sorry to the director [that I got injured a little before filming ended]. The director knows my personality. I tried to be even more perfect during action scenes. I know where I'm lacking so I tried to work harder, and the director thought that was dangerous. But when the camera starts shooting, I start working harder, so I thought to myself that I'd be careful. But I ended up getting hurt."

He returned to filming only 2 weeks after he got injured. The director said, "He himself was disappointed [with his injury]. But his acting was amazing. He couldn't even walk property, but he pulled the action scene off."

song-joong-ki-_1461459062_20160423_sjk_i

source: allkpop

• Like 1