Song Joong Ki 송중기 - [Upcoming Movie 2024] My Name Is Loh Kiwan

gm4queen

I'm soo tempted to buy that Harper's Bazaar magz but I'm broke right now :(

My thought about Joongki guesting on RM China:

I read things on twitter and instagram and it seems that some of RM fans are upset because Joongki make an appearance on RM China first. He did promise he will guest on RM Korea, so i believe he will come eventually. I think people forget that the first thing he did when he was discharged was coming to RM to greet the RM Family and support Kwangsoo. Joongki is extremely loyal and he has this habit of keeping a good relationship with his former programs' PD and crews. On February he sent food truck support for Signal PD and cinematographer whom he worked with in SKKS and A Werewolf Boy. When he appeared on KBSNews9 it was because ex-Music Bank PD when he was the MC asked him to. Recently he and Yoo Ah In had a drink with SKKS and Signal PD. And then just yesterday there was support video for A Werewolf Boy PD's new movie. So i think it's extremely like Joongki to prioritize the invitation from ex-RM PD who is now working for RM China. And it's actually beneficial for his status and (maybe) will get him more money :phew: He'll definitely come to RM Korea, we just don't know when. 

Articles on Joongki and former PDs relationship:

http://www.soompi.com/2016/02/24/song-joong-ki-sends-food-truck-for-cast-and-crew-of-signal/

http://www.allkpop.com/article/2016/04/song-joong-ki-decided-to-appear-on-kbs-news-9-for-a-special-person

• Like 6

Song Joong Ki presents a clean and honest image for Forencos environmental cosmetics

Song Joong Ki's rising popularity with his hit drama Descendants of the Sun has caught the eye of Forencos. The cosmetics brand likes his clean and honest image, which perfectly represents its line of eco-friendly products made with natural ingredients. Take a look at these photos showing Song Joong Ki looking naturally flawless!

868cff23-c57c-4586-a4b2-0b7f6f853159.jpg

a9a11784-7c51-4581-9098-e85559b2923c.jpg

Forencos' enthusiasm for Song Joong Ki can be seen in this statement: "Actor Song Joong Ki, with his clean and honest image, who has shown even more perfection in the KBS drama Descendants of the Sun, is ideal for our brand image, and therefore, he is now the model for Forencos."

The Korean brand has also noticed Song Joong Ki's extreme popularity among international viewers and added, "We are going to actively promote in Korea as well as overseas with Song Joong Ki, who has captured the hearts of women worldwide."

37acb580-1ee8-4ece-9143-9c4c03d072a1.jpg

Song Joong Ki said, "I am going to work harder to show a better image, as now I am the model of a cosmetics brand."

It seems that we fans are the ones who have to work harder to make our face look as perfect as Song Joong Ki's.

Doesn't he look naturally adorable?

c dramafever 

===================================================================================

9 Times Descendants of the Sun’s Song Joong Ki spilled on dating

Descendants of the Sun  actor Song Joong Ki has detailed his past relationships, dating style, and views on romance during interviews several times. He's piqued our curiosity and made us crazy by saying things like, “I’ve dated four times,” “I still can’t forget my first love, who’s married now," and more! Here are 9 Song Joong Ki love facts every fangirl needs to know.

1. I still can’t forget my first love, who’s married now.

b30c964b-3ebf-4d49-a0ed-79e59dfb9cd8.png

"I bet all men are the same, but it's not easy to forget first love," Song Joong Ki told reporters at the Nice Guy press conference in 2012. "I haven't forgotten my first love, either. To a man, first love means so much that he never forgets about it. I've been told that my first love has already married." He said remembering the feelings he'd had about first love helped him film Nice Guy. He also said he's watched Architecture 101, a romantic film about first love, four times. 

2. My first kiss was in high school at the bus stop.

d952fd13-73c5-41e6-afd7-fb060812b656.png

His first kiss was in 11th grade at a bus stop.

3. I have never dated a celebrity.

d19fbb2f-f4c3-497a-8db9-9c6d74f69e7f.png

Song Joong Ki revealed that none of his girlfriends have been famous in a 2012 interview.

4. I have dated four times.

06f39294-ef2f-4878-a84c-878eefc4d2a1.png

Song Joong Ki added that he has only had four girlfriends in the same 2012 interview. 

5. My last relationship was April 2010.

4e95b071-c03b-4e3c-b510-5848d5773340.png

Again, this is from the 2012 interview, and is probably outdated. Has he had another girlfriend since 2012? We are curious, but maybe we don't want to know.

Spoiler

6. My perfect woman is Miranda Kerr.
8bb14035-57e4-46b1-b831-6894f43a8d06.jpg

When asked to name a celebrity who's the closest to his perfect woman, Song Joong Ki said Miranda Kerr.

7. My dating style? I learned so much from Yoo Shi Jin.

d95f4b05-f2ef-4f40-9cc6-f128fb522029.png

“I learned from Yoo Shi Jin, ‘Oh, this is what my girl would like.’ I understand why so many female audience members like my character,” the actor said at the Descendants of the Sun finale conference on April 14, 2016.

8. I'd like to date a wise woman.

09e0e0bd-9e96-43dc-98b0-b77fba45b273.png

Song Joong Ki has described his perfect woman in a number of ways: someone cheerful and innocent, someone warm like a noona even when she's young, and, most recently, a wise woman. “My perfect type is a wise woman. That’s the most important part,” the actor said at the Descendants of the Sun finale conference.

9. If I get a girlfriend, I won’t tell my fans.

9b8a4c8d-8bc2-4a1b-a05c-6494b71633e3.png

"If I get a girlfriend, I won't spill the beans," Song Joong Ki said, "But if I get caught, I'll officially acknowledge the relationship."

https://www.dramafever.com/pt/news/9-times-descendants-of-the-suns-song-joong-ki-spilled-on-dating/

• Like 8
  • Wiggle 1

How did Song Hye Kyo feel about Song Joong Ki's confession in 'Descendants of the Sun'?

song-joong-ki--song-hye-kyo_1461165711_a

Song Hye Kyo talked at great length about her latest work 'Descendants of the Sun' in an interview with Sport Chosun on April 20. During this interview, Song Hye Kyo had nothing but good to say about co-star Song Joong Ki. 

The actress said, "In the viewers' perspective, I mused, 'So that's how charismatic [Song Joong Ki] is,' and I thought, 'That's why people like him so much.' My heart was all aflutter watching the confession scene." 

Song Hye Kyo also went on to compliment Song Joong Ki to no end, saying, "As a person, Song Joong Ki is kind, hardworking, and polite with good manners. It's as everyone says. What people liked him about on set is that he was consistent. When people are having a hard time, they can act irritable but with Song Joong Ki, he was the same from beginning to end. He may be younger but I believed I had a lot to learn [from him]. Actors like him are rare these days. When I look at younger actors, there are many who aren't like him." 

source: allkpop

• Like 4

Who are Song Joong Ki’s best friends in real life?

Not only is Song Joong Ki a fantastic actor, his amazing personality also wins him not only fans, but also many close friends! He truly is "Mr. Popular," with friends all throughout the Korean entertainment world. From Running Man pals Lee Kwang Soo and Kim Jong Kook, to fellow actor friends like Park Bo Gum and Yoo Ah In, Song Joong Ki's irresistible charms are constantly winning him new buddies everywhere he goes. Who wouldn't love being Song Joong Ki's friend? Scroll down to see who some of his best friends are in real life!

1. Lee Kwang Soo

This amazing friendship started back when Song Joong Ki and Kwang Soo starred together on Running Man, and their bromance continues to this day. Song Joong Ki even used one of his leave days from the military in order to attend Kwang Soo's sister's wedding!

13006724_1016798211708654_78595823110767

Kwang Soo also recently made a cameo appearance to support Song Joong Ki in Descendants of the Sun.

Even more adorable, Song Joong Ki paid tribute to their close friendship by writing a message to Kwang Soo while he was filming in Greece. His message reads "Joong Ki :heart: Kwang Soo (Asia Prince)."

It's impossible not to love these two!

2. Jo In Sung

Jo In Sung and Song Joong Ki began their friendship on the set of the movie A Frozen Flower in 2008 and have remained best buds ever since.

Even better, Jo In Sung is also close friends with Lee Kwang Soo! The three often go on vacation together, most recently taking a trip to Thailand last summer to celebrate Song Joong Ki's release from the army.

3. Kim Jong Kook

This is another great friendship that started during Song Joong Ki's Running Man years. Just recently, Song Joong Ki thanked Kim Jong Kook for helping him get in shape for Descendants of the Sun. I can't think of a better person to get training tips from!

In addition, Song Joong Ki says that he has remained good friends with the entire Running Man cast. Hopefully that means we can see him on the show again soon as a guest! Everyone was so excited when both Song Joong Ki and Jo In Sung came on the show last June!

4. Park Bo Gum

Both Park Bo Gum and Song Joong Ki are represented by the same agency, Blossom Entertainment, which gave them a chance to form a close friendship. They both have stated in interviews that they enjoy monitoring each other's projects and often give feedback to each other.

13007255_1016798135041995_43749629987598

If you haven't noticed already, Song Joong Ki's friendships often overlap! Recently, both Park Bo Gum and Lee Kwang Soo made an appearance at Song Joong Ki's fan meeting in Seoul to help support their friend. Too cute!

5. Jang Geun Suk

Jang Geun Suk posted these photos back in 2011, showing off his friendship with Song Joong Ki. Jang Geun Suk asked fans not to misunderstand!

13062062_1016798275041981_71310580861064

6. Jang Hyuk

Song Joong Ki and Jang Hyuk both acted in Tree With Deep Roots, where Song Joong Ki played the younger version of King Sejong. They previously were represented by the same agency and reportedly developed a close and supportive friendship during that time.

13006480_1016798495041959_81556408818385

Here's a cute conversation between the two that was posted online!

Their conversation refers to the drama that they filmed together. It reads:

Song Joong Ki: “Hyung-nim ~ I really enjoyed watching the last episode. It was the best.”

Jang Hyuk: “It is all thanks to your great efforts in the beginning ^^. Let us meet up soon.”

7. Park Yoo Chun

Yoochun and Song Joong Ki became friends while acting together in Sungkyunkwan Scandal.

Yoochun also introduced Song Joong Ki to his JYJ bandmates Jaejoong and Junsu, and they both have also maintained a close friendship with Song Joong Ki. Junsu even recently sang the song "How Can I Love You" for the Descendants of the Sun OST.

13062444_1016798378375304_33608980554643

8. Im Ju Hwan

Im Ju Hwan and Song Joong Ki started their friendship after starring together in the movie A Frozen Flower alongside Jo In Sung. Song Joong Ki was even there to send Im Ju Hwan off to the army!

12994514_1016798328375309_27866707861794

9. Yoo Ah In

Song Joong Ki and Yoo Ah In won the Best Couple Award at the 2010 KBS Drama Awards for their fantastic bromance in Sungkyunkwan Scandal. What's even better is that their onscreen bromance developed into a real-life friendship!

Can we get a Sungkyunkwan Scandal reunion soon?!

10. Song Hye Kyo

Following their recent success on Descendants of the Sun, it looks like these two are closer than ever. While they have denied any dating rumors that have sprung up, they will continue to support each other in their future projects as both friends and colleagues.

13043657_1016798438375298_78838927507246

Aren't they adorable together?

Which of Song Joong Ki's friendships do you love the most? Are you surprised by how popular he is?

Cr: Dramafever

• Like 5

42 minutes ago, ilwoo_aein said:

[!] According to weibo, SJK will attend Dior Homme Event in HK ( Fashion Show "The Art of Falling Apart) on 22 April. <via SJKSG>

Wow... thanks for the info @ilwoo_aein

An angelic face this man has! Hope to see more photos of this event.

tumblr_o5xsfojgFj1tjt42ro5_1280.jpg

• Like 2

Park Bo Gum Reveals a Thoughtful Gift He Once Received From Song Joong Ki

Park Bo Gum Reveals a Thoughtful Gift He Once Received From Song Joong Ki

On April 17, during Song Joong Ki’s Seoul fan meeting, Park Bo Gum appeared as a surprise guest, to the excitement of 4,000 fans.

When asked if he’s ever been touched to the point of tears by something Song Joong Ki did, Park Bo Gum replies that Song Joong Ki takes care of him in many ways while trying not to be obvious about it. He says that he’s even received electronics as a present from Song Joong Ki.

When the MC pushes them for details, Song Joong Ki explains, “He was using a cellphone that was too beat up, and I gave him a different cellphone. It wasn’t new, but rather a phone I used to use. But…”

While Park Bo Gum tries to argue that it was okay, Song Joong Ki continues on, “The most surprising thing is that he used it for a very long time. I was really, really sorry.”

However, Park Bo Gum exclaims that it was okay because it was used nicely and didn’t have any marks, swearing that he wasn’t exaggerating.

The two actors belong to the same agency, Blossom Entertainment, and are known to be close friends. Park Bo Gum even personally designed the logo for this fan meeting, reaffirming the two’s strong, brotherly relationship.

~Soompi

• Like 1

Song Joong Ki Spotted Filming Chinese “Running Man”

Song Joong Ki Spotted Filming Chinese “Running Man”

As reported previously, actor Song Joong Ki participated in the April 20 filming for “Hurry Up Brother,” the Chinese version of “Running Man.”

On April 21, several photos of the actor were uploaded on Sina Company’s Weibo account.

Song Joong Ki is wearing a suit, reminiscent of his character from “Descendants of the Sun,” and is seen being very relaxed and enjoying himself while drinking something and walking around.

song joong ki hurry up brother 2

In one photo, the actor is migrating to another filming location with former EXO member Luhan and the other Chinese members, raising the anticipation for this particular episode.

Meanwhile, it was revealed that the reason why Song Joong Ki participated in the Chinese “Running Man” was due to his close relationship with the former PD of the Korean version, who now supervises “Hurry Up Brother.”

~Soompi

• Like 2