Song Joong Ki 송중기 - [Upcoming Movie 2024] My Name Is Loh Kiwan

gm4queen

Guest jjsweeter0211

20121012_songjoongki_parkboyoung.jpeg

class="entry-title" style="margin-top: 12px; margin-right: 0px; margin-bottom: 12px; margin-left: 0px; padding-top: 0px; padding-right: 0px; padding-bottom: 0px; padding-left: 0px; border-top-width: 0px; border-right-width: 0px; border-bottom-width: 0px; border-left-width: 0px; border-style: initial; border-color: initial; outline-width: 0px; outline-style: initial; outline-color: initial; vertical-align: baseline; background-image: initial; background-attachment: initial; background-origin: initial; background-clip: initial; background-color: transparent; font-family: Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif; line-height: 1.4em; text-transform: none; letter-spacing: -1px; "Song Joong Ki claims Park Bo Young is his woman?

The movie ‘Wolf Boy‘ (‘A Werewolf Boy‘) held an outdoor stage greeting at the ‘17th Busan International Film Festival‘.

During the greeting, Song Joong Ki showed special care towards his costar Park Bo Young. He claimed that he was her woman, and he also took care of her mic while she was speaking. This isn’t the first time the two have shown chemistry as Park Bo Young confessed in a previous interview that she fell in love with Song Joong Ki after she slapped him in a scene.

‘Wolf Boy’ features Song Joong Ki as a dangerous werewolf, and Park Bo Young as a lonely girl who finds him. The movie will be released on October 31.

Source + Image: Newsen via Nate

This two are so adorable. Their words are so confusing haha. Why do I have feelings that " the girlfriend" he is hiding all along is actually none other than Park Bo Young ;;) ^^. 

She is mine = She is my girlfriend ? Is it a public confession, Joongki oppa? or is it really just a movie promotional tactic? or you two are just too close and comfortable with each other? 

Haizz really confusing me ^^ kkk

They have so many schedules together over the year. Even if they are caught meeting each other, everyone will think " Ah they might meet up to discuss movies, etc :P ^^  . Hehe If they are really dating, I'm totally happy and support them. Boki couple ~ :X

And here's an additional vote for Park Bo Young ... I think these two are hiding something important xD 
what a perfect timing to talk about girlfriend??? :-?
Song Joong Ki’s ready for a girlfriend
song_joong_ki_interview_121013_3.jpg
Song Joong Ki shared that he’s ready to date and he isn’t too busy for a girlfriend.
‘Nice Guy’ Song Joong Ki appeared in the ‘Guerrilla Date’ segment of KBS 2TV’s ‘Entertainment Relay’ on October 13th.
Song Joong Ki is quite busy these days with the huge popularity thanks to KBS drama ‘Nice Guy’. However, when he was asked about a girlfriend, Song Joong Ki answered, “With the schedule now, I can see someone. But I guess it’s not meant to be. I’m asking Lee Kwang Soo to set me up on a date but he’s not impressing me.”
Reporter Kim Saeng Min additionally asked whether he would make it public if he started dating and the handsome actor wittily responded, “It would be public only if we’re caught.” As far as his ideal type is concerned, Song Joong Ki shared that even if she is younger, he wants a warmhearted nice woman who’s like a noona.
In related news, Song Joong Ki’s new movie ‘Wolf Boy’ (aka, ‘A Werewolf Boy’), a fantasy romance, is premiering on October 31st.
Source : Kpopfever

Song Joong Ki, “Want to born with Jo In Sung’s face” 

6MWHh.jpg

Actor Song Joong Ki revealed that he would like to be reborn with sunbae Jo In Sung‘s face.

Song Joong Ki appeared in the ‘Guerrilla Date’ segment of KBS 2TV’s ‘Entertainment Relay’ on October 13th.

Reporter Kim Tae Jin asked Song Joong Ki “I want to be born with this face again in the next life?” and Song Joong Ki surprisingly answered X rather than O.

Kim Tae Jin followed up with the question, “Then what kind of face did you want to be born with?” and Song Joong Ki answered, “I want to be born with a face like Jo In Sung sunbae-nim’s.”

Kim Tae Jin then brought up the topic about Song Joong Ki’s mother and Song Joong Ki seemed to realize he made a mistake and said quickly, “I want to be reborn with the face” and made everyone laugh.

On the program, Song Joon Ki revealed that the secret to his beautiful skin is eating apples every morning and drew the eyes.

Image: ‘Entertainment Relay’Source: Xports News via NateCredit:  kpopfever.com
~ There is no need for Joong Ki to have his face change to In Sung face. He is already looking perfect.  I am glad that Joong Ki mentioned In Sung name in the interviews. Him and In Sung are very good looking and talented I hope they can do a movie or drama together later on.

Hi @shaylaman ... my hubby Nº1 wants the face of my hubby Nº2  ;;) ... just like you said I hope to see them in another project together ... it's already 4 years since they worked together in  A Frozen Flower 
In addition Joong Ki always says weet things about him ... I demand a reunion! [-O<
Song Joong Ki and Moon Chae Won spend time with child extras on ‘Nice Guy’
20121012_SongJoongGi_kid.jpg
Behind the scenes photos of Song Joong Ki were recently posted on the homepage of the drama, ‘Nice Guy‘.
On the official website of the KBS2 drama, a couple of photos titled ‘The Eun-Maru couple playing with children‘ were revealed.
The photos were said to have been taken during the shooting for a scene shown in the latter half of episode 10 of ‘Nice Guy’, in which Maru (Song Joong Ki) discovers Suh Eun Gi (Moon Chae Won) playing with children in the neighborhood.
Meanwhile, ‘Nice Guy’ has held on to the #1 spot in viewer ratings for its time slot for 5 continuous weeks.
Source : Allkpop

Hahaha...Busan-accent fans from the fan cams remind me of Answer Me 1997. Boki is very cute and if it's true, I fully support it. Though I always got the impression Joong Ki likes girls who are more...elegant(?)...womanly(?)...or perhaps less like his little sister? Lols, whatever the case I just hope his career and love life goes the way he envisions and strives for. You girls know that I'm only kidding when I joke around here right? ;;)

Kgrl

said: Hahaha...Busan-accent fans from the fan cams remind me of

Answer Me 1997

. Boki is very cute and if it's true, I fully support it. Though I always got the impression Joong Ki likes girls who are more...elegant(?)...womanly(?)...or perhaps less like his little sister? Lols, whatever the case I just hope his career and love life goes the way he envisions and strives for. You girls know that I'm only kidding when I joke around here right? ;

;)

the girl who! said: hahahaha despite we think Joong Ki is already in a relationship we're free to ship him with someone ^^ ... he's not married yet so it's not the end  :)) ( just look at me with YooMin T_T ... even if she's happy with LBH I can't give up YooMin dream ... I just can't )

gosh .... these days are like festival for Ki Ailes xD so many news bout Joong Ki  :)
Theatrical poster revealed for ‘Wolf Boy’ starring Park Bo Young and Song Joong Ki
wolf-boy.jpg
Interest has been heating up for the feature film ‘Wolf Boy‘, featuring Song Joong Ki and Park Bo Young as its main leads. With the release date inching closer, excited viewers can finally check out the new theatrical poster!
With the tagline “I’ll protect you forever…” looming ominously in the middle of the poster, the poster teases the viewer into wanting to know more. Together with slightly disheveled-looking (but still handsome) Song Joong Ki and a petite Park Bo Young in his arms, moviegoers are already anticipating the upcoming movie.
Especially striking are the eyes, as they seem to have been altered slightly, providing another clue for the viewer to decipher. ‘Wolf Boy’ is scheduled for wide release on Halloween Day, October 31.
Source : Allkpop