Song Joong Ki 송중기 - [Upcoming Movie 2024] My Name Is Loh Kiwan

gm4queen

Guest yoaanaa08

this kiss xDD aigoooo ... but the video was removed from youtube  :angry:

you're welcome,gwapa_ko !  ^_^ let's spread our Joong Ki fever to the world  :lol:

sharing an old interview - Song Joong Ki @ SKKS Set [ENG SUB]

source: crazykaiyi @ youtube

omo thx 

and yes that kiss was removed whyyyyy?????

i loved it!!

was so hott 

:D 

Guest Rxgoodleaf

From SKKS episode 16...

Yong Ha gifs...

34iic5e.gif

Yong Ha and Jae Shin... opposite yet best friends...

I love how these two interact...

2gses6v.gif

This one scene stole my heart... SJK's smile is more brighter and innocent than the child actor's!

Guest gwapa_ko

this kiss xDD aigoooo ... but the video was removed from youtube :angry:

you're welcome,gwapa_ko ! ^_^ let's spread our Joong Ki fever to the world :lol:

sharing an old interview - Song Joong Ki @ SKKS Set [ENG SUB]

source: crazykaiyi @ youtube

Very big Aigoo..XD

Yeah let's spread Joong Ki love! I already joined the forum..the one posted in this thread. :)

Did you guys have watched Five Senses already? I'm still DL-ing it and it takes forever! >.<

Gonna watch the interview in a bit. Thanks for sharing. =)

EDIT: Gosh the wink!!! *melting*

About SKKS ep4: I was really pumped up when YongHa appeared in front of YunSik to help them enter the school thru the secret passage. ♥ Gu YongHa! ♥

Joong Ki ♥

Hi guys!!

Just wanna share a joong ki fanmade series called Hello, Goodbye. It's really good. The person who made it did an awesome job coordinating the music and videos (from Triple, OB-GYN and Joong Ki in Tei's video). If you watch Triple and had hoped that Joong Ki and Min Hyo Rin were the leads instead, then this is definitely a must watch! There's a teaser and 4 parts at the moment but I think there's still one more part to go before the series ends. Check it out: http://www.youtube.com/user/ch0uxpastryheart

Guest teukiie

Hey guys! Here is just a small cap of Yuri chasing after Joongki in next week's Running Man preview~

http://cfile29.uf.tistory.com/image/1545C42E4CC401ABF73BAB

Here's next week's preview~

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mPvfN0F2dq4

Song Joong Ki attempts to kiss Song Ji Hyo

389_L_1287926654.jpg

Actor Song Joong Ki (25) attempted a sudden kiss on actress Song Ji Hyo (29), surprising the cast and staff.

On the most recent recording of SBS‘ ”Running Man“, the team visited Ji Chook Station and held a race involving various games.

The mission for this week’s official “Running Man” game ‘1:8 competition’ was “Make Ji Hyo’s heart beat!”, where each male cast courted the only female regular of the show with their various talents.

The most eye-catching of the courters was none other than Song Joong Ki, who is currently boasting immense popularity among female fans for his role as “Goo Yong Ha” in the KBS drama “Sungkyunkwan Scandal“.

Song Joong Ki asked Song Ji Hyo, “Have you ever felt me as a man?” before trying to smoothly plant a surprise kiss on her.

Song Joong Ki and Song Ji Hyo’s surprise subway scandal will be revealed on October 24th at 5:20 pm.

Source : Allkpop

*cry* :tears:

thank you so much ladies, for the links, videos & comments :w00t:

gwapa_ko ... thanks for join us! ^_^

Guest Rxgoodleaf

Hello folks!

I am glad to see this thread moving along without me ;)

The power of SKKS! LOL

Anyhow, I finally started watching "Running Man"...

Joong Ki "the brain"... I totally agree!

10/25/2010 Yahoo's Most Searched Actor/Actress List:

210ghvb.jpg

My two favorite actors, number one and number two!

Hello folks!

I am glad to see this thread moving along without me ;)

and thanks to you for start this marvellous thread! ^_^ I'm so proud to be Joong Ki's fan and collaborate with this thread =)

more news :

Song Joong Ki from 'Sungkyungwan Scandal' is 'Love-starved'

58388_51629_406.jpg

Song Joong-ki, who plays as Goo Yong-ha in KBS 2TV 'Sungkyunkwan Scandal', showed a cute complaint about him having no love line in the drama.

During the interview with 'Money Today Star News', Song Joong-ki said, “I think I will be love-starved soon since only Goo Yong-ha has no love line in the drama.”

In 'Sungkyunkwan Scandal', Yoon-hee (Park Min-yeong), Gul-oh (Yoo Ah-in), and Seon-joon (Micky Yoochun) are creating a love triangle. Goo Yong-ha is the only person who doesn't have a love line among the 'Jal-geum Quartet'.

Song Joong-ki said, “it is a rare case that a main character doesn't have any love line. I even told the director that if I get any love line, I might kiss her right away.”

He thought for a second and added, “On the second thought, it will be better to have no love line for Song Joong-ki since he is at the place in middle of other members. I will rather leave as 'Everyone's Lover'.”

Song Joong-ki finished his words by saying, “I want to do a romantic comedy for the next drama/film. I will act better since I didn't have any woman for this drama.”

On the other hand, 'Sungkyunkwan Scandal's' viewer rating is increasing little by little as the last episode is coming. It is on its peek after Yoon-hee's true gender was revealed.

source : Hancinema via Joong Ki Intl

I will rather leave as 'Everyone's Lover' :lol: he's definitely a playboy! xDDD

recent pic :

20101024_1287926745_70894100_1.jpg

20101025005550_4cc457069d162_1.jpg

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Kang Sung Pil is a selca-addicted xD

oh my Joong Ki ^^ lol

a cute playboy of Sungkyunkwan Scandal ^^ i fall in love with him now

love his smile love all about him!

i don't like a ep when he kiss JH on Running Man -_-'' hic so jealous!!!!!!!!!!!!!

anyway hope to see the next ep of Sungkyunkwan Scandal

miss Yong Ha ^^ lol

Song Joong Ki hwaiting!

Stills of Yoo Ah In and Song Joong Ki on the Set of 'Sungkyunkwan Scandal'

694_1858_l.jpg

Stills of the "Keol-Rim couple," Yoo Ah In and Song Joong Gi, who are attracting female viewers in the drama "Sungkyunkwan Scandal," were unveiled. Actors Yoo Ah In and Song Joong Gi, who are playing best friends of ten years named Keol Oh or Moon Jae Shin and Koo Yong Ha, respectively, have received great love from viewers. Their popularity has become huge enough to create new vocabulary such as "Keol Oh sick" and "Joong Gi Holic" by appealing to their different characters and charms.

In the unveiled stills taken on the set, Yoo Ah In and Song Joong Gi showed their close relationship off the camera as they practiced reading the script together and exchanged pleasantries. In particular, the photos taken on Yoo Ah In's birthday had been released and those photos, in which Song Joong Gi was carrying the birthday cake by himself in the middle of filming, even created the new term "Keol-Rim couple," and they have received huge interest and love from viewers.

694_1859_l.jpg

Yoo Ah In said, "I still think that Keol Oh is the most attractive character, but whenever I see Song Joong Gi, who is playing 'Yeo Rim' in the drama, I feel many things. He plays a bright and pleasant character naturally both cheerfully and seriously while filming. If I can have a chance next time, I also want to try to play that kind of character in the drama. Even though the filming schedule is so tight, we are sharing time together while talking to each other and enjoying filming on the set."

"Sungkyunkwan Scandal," which is becoming more tense and interesting with each episode, aired its 15th episode on October 18, which revealed the story regarding the truth of Hong Byeok Seo and Kum Deung Ji Sa as well as a romance among the other characters.

source : KBS Global

mina07, hahahaha you're right ... yesterday ep was not the best ep for Joong Ki fans! :angry: Ji Hyo unnie's soo lucky :(

I was watching Music Bank awhile ago with Eng Subs. I didn't read the Eng Subs I just watched Joong Ki's handsome face.♥ =D

hahahaha XD I know ... but our Joong Ki is no only a pretty face .. he's the brain in RM! ^_^ anyway in MuBank he's super cute =P

reposting from SKKS thread :

Hardworking Micky YooChun Shocked Song JoongKi

201007151503778069_1.jpg

In a recent interview, Song JoongKi expressed that he was shocked by the hardworking side of Micky YooChun.

Q: At the press conference of Sungkyunkwan Scandal, you saw Micky YooChun who was an idol turned actor in another light. The drama is now nearing its finale, what do you think of Micky YooChun's acting?

SJK: Compared to the start, Micky YooChun's acting really improved a lot, especially in the crying scenes. Even though we had been recording for two days straight, you can't see a sign of fatigue coming from him, and I admire him a lot for that. The hardworking side of Micky YooChun is very handsome. Two days ago when I was chatting with Micky YooChun, he told me that he has fallen in love with acting, and would like to continue working on dramas. During my course of acting with Micky YooChun, the prejudice I had against idol actors decreased a lot. He is very hardworking and practical, and I was surprised but motivated by it.

Q: A scandal recently evolved between Park MinYoung and Micky YooChun.

SJK: When two people who are about the same age act together, its natural that they get along well easily and fast. Actually, I am not very concerned about this scandal, because it's not mine. Haha.

Source: BaiduTVXQ

Translation: silvermavis @ OneTVXQ.com

Credits: OneTVXQ.com { One World. One Red Ocean. One TVXQ!

Guest icedevil0289

joongki, I don't know what you are talking about, your love line is obviously jaeshin. don't tell me yongha is not in love with him. lol sorry, I am such a yongshin shipper. and I think joongki would be great as a lead in a romantic comedy or something.

Guest jjsweeter0211

art_1288049918.jpg

I hope we have the extension for SKKS because I want to see YongHa moreeee. There are so many things need to be discovered.

Song Joong Ki shares his secret for perfect skin

2010041300489_0.jpg

Known for his perfect skin, actor Song Joong Ki shared his secrets in an interview with ‘Money Today Star News‘.

He was asked, “You’re known for having the skin of a white pearl. What’s your secret?”

Song Joong Ki responded, “First of all, I don’t smoke, and secondly, I don’t smoke. I’ve never even touched a cigarette. If you smoke, it’s bad for your health and it’s really horrible for your skin.”

The ‘Sungkyunkwan Scandal‘ actor added, “These days, I return to my dorm and put on a facial mask before I sleep. I’ve actually been having some skin troubles. Normally, I don’t do any special treatment, but when I do, I pay particular attention to underneath my eyes.”

Did you hear that, kids? Don’t smoke if you want perfect skin.

source : Allkpop

:lol: he must be the official ambassador for the perfect skin xD ... everyone love his milky & perfect skin :wub: